Palestinians seek statehood, but Gaza is forgotten

Europeans from before the time of Alexander & Greece & Rome were all over the Middle East & in Israel .

Last I checked, Europe was situated on another continent than Israel. Alexander the Great originated from Macedonia in Greece.

Europeans from before the time of Alexander & Greece & Rome were all over the Middle East & in Israel .

Last I checked, Europe was situated on another continent than Israel. Alexander the Great originated from Macedonia in Greece.

Last I checked you could walk from The Middle East to Russia , And ocean Going trade & Travel dates back to Sumer .

Last I checked, Europeans were not Sumerians in Mesopotamia.:lol:

Last I checked you could walk from The Middle East to Russia , And ocean Going trade & Travel dates back to Sumer .

Last I checked the Tin Mines in England pre-dated the Romans and folks from other Empires in Middle East had extensive Trade routes all over Europe and plenty of folks hitched a ride back to Middle East ... There were "Europeans" in most parts the Middle East Thousands of Years prior to Islam or Christianity )

Palestinians are asking the UN next week for statehood, let's watch the US veto their bid.

Last I checked the Tin Mines in England pre-dated the Romans and folks from other Empires in Middle East had extensive Trade routes all over Europe and plenty of folks hitched a ride back to Middle East ... There were "Europeans" in most parts the Middle East Thousands of Years prior to Islam or Christianity )

Er, Europeans would not actually be indigenous to the Near East. They would be indigenous to...Europe.

You needed me to explain this to you? :clap2:

Er, Europeans would not actually be indigenous to the Near East. They would be indigenous to...Europe.

You needed me to explain this to you? :clap2:

The Sun never set on the British Empire yet British were indigenous to The British Isles .

Palestinians are asking the UN next week for statehood, let's watch the US veto their bid.

The US has to vote no or the Jews will kick our ass.

A small puppy could kick your ass, closet case.

No way---I could kick a small puppy's ass but everyone would be pissed at me for hurting a poor helpless animal.
We have animal rights activists here too ya know. It's not all about Israel.

Stoner, this is your quote: Mohammed said, “The marriage vow most rightly expected to be obeyed is the husband’s right to enjoy the wife’s vagina".

So you trying to say that after a jew marriage the husband gets no pussy? :lmao:

all this arguing about Palestine v Israel is ridiculous...let's look at the origins....neither Greek or Hebrew texts ever mention the word Palestine. In fact, ROMANS assigned that name to the ancient land of Israel...not any Arab group or Palestinians..they did not exist...the people were Hebrew or Semites and the land was known as Canaan. All this occurred BEFORE Muhammad or Islam had ever been born.
The name of the city of Jerusalem though did exist and the Romans even tried renaming it.

So we can argue about what it is called till the day ends and begins again...fact is Jews were in the world long before either Christianity or Islam were ever born...so they were in the land of the Hebrews first...that said...today is a different time and we need to search for a peaceful solution that does not give one the rights over the other...each need to learn to live with the accords without trying to push the other into the sea...Arabs, not Palestinians, because they are Arabs..there is no ancient Palestinian people, and Jews are the same friggin race..just different religions...either let them live together or let them have their own lands...and make Gaza and the West bank no man's land.

When the state of Palestine was defined by the League of Nations in 1922 the population consisted of Muslims, Christians, and Jews. These people became Palestinians. Whatever they were called before is irrelevant. Most of those people had been there for hundreds even thousands of years. These people can be considered Palestine's native population. There was an amicable relationship among these people.

The Palestinians proposed a democratic state with equal rights for all. None of them, including the Jews, wanted a Jewish state imposed by foreigners.

There were no Palestinians at the time before 1922 there was no such thing. These people lived in Egypt and Jordan and were citizens of those respective countries. What you forget is that most of the Jews had also been there for thousands of years. Many of them were expelled from their homelands in the Middle East. Look up Mizrahi or Sephardic Jews. These people make up half of Israel's population and they are indigenous to the Middle East. These aren't people sent from Europe they lived in the Middle East and Africa and always had. Up until the 1990's they made up 70% of the population the introduction of a Jewish population from Russia at that time increased the Ashkenazi Jewish population. After the 1948 Arab-Israeli War and subsequent establishment of the state of Israel, most Mizrahi Jews (900 000) were either expelled by their Arab rulers or chose to leave and immigrated to Israel. Some also immigrated to the US and Brazil.

There were no Palestinians at the time before 1922 there was no such thing.

Well, yes and no. The people were there it is just that they were not "Palestinians" until the state of Palestine was created by the League of Nations in 1922.

These people lived in Egypt and Jordan and were citizens of those respective countries.

?????

What you forget is that most of the Jews had also been there for thousands of years.

I didn't forget. I did mention that.

Well, yes and no. The people were there it is just that they were not "Palestinians" until the state of Palestine was created by the League of Nations in 1922.

What were the Palestinians before they were Palestinians and not Palestinians? :lol:

Jews have been Jews for 3000 years. But, Palestinians changed their identity? I love that. :clap2:
Pallies are just Arabs and they came from Arabia in the mid-20th century.

Palestine was desolate until the Jews renewed the land after WW I.

John F. Kennedy...
When the first Zionist conference met in 1897, Palestine was a neglected wasteland... I went to Palestine in 1939; and I saw there an unhappy land...For century after century, Romans, Turks, Christians, Moslems, Pagans, British – all had conquered the Holy Land – but none could make it prosper. In the words of Israel Zangwill: “The land without a people waited for the people without a land.” The realm where once milk and honey flowed, and civilization flourished, was in 1939 a barren realm – barren of hope and cheer and progress as well as crops and industries – a gloomy picture for a young man paying his first visit from the United States.

John F. Kennedy: Speech by Senator John F. Kennedy, Zionists of America Convention, Statler Hilton Hotel, New York, NY
Remarks by Senator John F. Kennedy at Yankee Stadium on April 29, 1956 | Finding Camelot

PBS Nova...
In the banks of the Nile in southern Egypt in 1896, British archaeologisit Flinders Petrie unearthed one of the most important discoveries in biblical archaeology known as the Merneptah Stele. Merneptah's stele announces the entrance on the world stage of a People named Israel.

The Merneptah Stele is powerful evidence that a People called the Israelites are living in Canaan over 3000 years ago

Dr. Donald Redford, Egyptologist and archaeologist: The Merneptah Stele is priceless evidence for the presence of an ethnical group called Israel in Canaan.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back