Palestinians seek statehood, but Gaza is forgotten

The Palestinians proposed a democratic state with equal rights for all. None of them, including the Jews, wanted a Jewish state imposed by foreigners.
Bullshittt, of course. In memorable words of the Peel Royal Commission "The only solution of tile problem put forward by the Arab Higher Committee was the immediate establishment of all independent Arab Government, which would deal with the 400,000 Jews now in Palestine as it thought fit.'' we see that, arabs wanted to control what wasn't theirs all along. There's a good german word for it - diktat.

YES THEY DID,YOU IDIOT THATS HOW ISRAEL CAME INTO BEING(UN wanting two states in 1947) another good German word for you DOC is "DUMBFKOFF".....I am theliq and I KICK DOCDUMB ASS, BIG ASS AND STONE ASS, BIG TIME, THEY MIGHT THINK THEY ARE THE BIG THREE(pronounced TREE) BUT I AM THE SMALL AXE......READY TO CUT THEM DOWN.:clap2::clap2::clap2:
The Palestinians proposed a democratic state with equal rights for all. None of them, including the Jews, wanted a Jewish state imposed by foreigners.
Bullshittt, of course. In memorable words of the Peel Royal Commission "The only solution of tile problem put forward by the Arab Higher Committee was the immediate establishment of all independent Arab Government, which would deal with the 400,000 Jews now in Palestine as it thought fit.'' we see that, arabs wanted to control what wasn't theirs all along. There's a good german word for it - diktat.

Last edited:
YES THEY DID,YOU IDIOT
Of course! We agree, at last! Arab diktat and supremacism have always been a wall they smashed their heads against, and they never learn too, hilarious shitts.
THATS HOW ISRAEL CAME INTO BEING
See, arab intransigence creates good things sometimes.
(UN wanting two states in 1947)
And arabs "not wanting" two states in 1947. Dreams of redistributing somebody else's property and such, and of murdering jews too. Sick.
another good German word for you DOC is "DUMBFKOFF".....
Heh, why won't would-be users of the german language, actually, learn one?
I am theliq and I KICK DOCDUMB ASS, BIG ASS AND STONE ASS, BIG TIME, THEY MIGHT THINK THEY ARE THE BIG THREE(pronounced TREE) BUT I AM THE SMALL AXE......READY TO CUT THEM DOWN.
Reads like an LSD trip account from a medfile, of course.
[/QUOTE]

all this arguing about Palestine v Israel is ridiculous...let's look at the origins....neither Greek or Hebrew texts ever mention the word Palestine. In fact, ROMANS assigned that name to the ancient land of Israel...not any Arab group or Palestinians..they did not exist...the people were Hebrew or Semites and the land was known as Canaan. All this occurred BEFORE Muhammad or Islam had ever been born.
The name of the city of Jerusalem though did exist and the Romans even tried renaming it.

. The Hebrew term Pelesheth, which refers to the land of the ancient Philistines—Philistia—is erroneously translated in the King James Version as “Palestina” in Exodus 15:14 and in Isaiah 14:29 and 31, and as “Palestine” in Joel 3:4. The New King James Version correctly reads “Philistia”—the land of the Philistines—in every case noted above.

So we can argue about what it is called till the day ends and begins again...fact is Jews were in the world long before either Christianity or Islam were ever born...so they were in the land of the Hebrews first...that said...today is a different time and we need to search for a peaceful solution that does not give one the rights over the other...each need to learn to live with the accords without trying to push the other into the sea...Arabs, not Palestinians, because they are Arabs..there is no ancient Palestinian people, and Jews are the same friggin race..just different religions...either let them live together or let them have their own lands...and make Gaza and the West bank no man's land.

When the state of Palestine was defined by the League of Nations in 1922 the population consisted of Muslims, Christians, and Jews. These people became Palestinians. Whatever they were called before is irrelevant. Most of those people had been there for hundreds even thousands of years. These people can be considered Palestine's native population. There was an amicable relationship among these people.

There were no Palestinians at the time before 1922 there was no such thing. These people lived in Egypt and Jordan and were citizens of those respective countries. What you forget is that most of the Jews had also been there for thousands of years. Many of them were expelled from their homelands in the Middle East. Look up Mizrahi or Sephardic Jews. These people make up half of Israel's population and they are indigenous to the Middle East. These aren't people sent from Europe they lived in the Middle East and Africa and always had. Up until the 1990's they made up 70% of the population the introduction of a Jewish population from Russia at that time increased the Ashkenazi Jewish population. After the 1948 Arab-Israeli War and subsequent establishment of the state of Israel, most Mizrahi Jews (900 000) were either expelled by their Arab rulers or chose to leave and immigrated to Israel. Some also immigrated to the US and Brazil.

Repeating the same mistakes doesn't make them correct, it just shows your defeat.

The League of Nations' intent was the establishment of a Jewish state.

US President Woodrow Wilson, founder of the League of Nations...
I am persuaded that the Allied nations, with the fullest concurrence of our own government and people, are agreed that in Palestine shall be laid the foundation of a Jewish Commonwealth”

Like I've been saying all along, Israel was a European invention and didn't exist before the Euros invented it. Thanks for backing me up JStoner.

Repeating the same mistakes doesn't make them correct, it just shows your defeat.

I am persuaded that the Allied nations, with the fullest concurrence of our own government and people, are agreed that in Palestine shall be laid the foundation of a Jewish Commonwealth”

Like I've been saying all along, Israel was a European invention and didn't exist before the Euros invented it. Thanks for backing me up JStoner.

Repeating the same mistake doesn't make it correct, it shows youw own defeat

Israel was established by the Jewish People 3000 years ago.

Pulitzer Prize-Winning Writer Charles Krauthammer...
Israel is the very embodiment of Jewish continuity: It is the only nation on earth that inhabits the same land, bears the same name, speaks the same language, and worships the same God that it did 3,000 years ago. You dig the soil and you find pottery from Davidic times, coins from Bar Kokhba, and 2,000-year-old scrolls written in a script remarkably like the one that today advertises ice cream at the corner candy store.

Harvard Semitic Museum: The Houses of Ancient Israel
In archaeological terms The Houses of Ancient Israel: Domestic, Royal, Divine focuses on the Iron Age (1200-586 B.C.E.). Iron I (1200-1000 B.C.E.) represents the premonarchical period. Iron II (1000-586 B.C.E.) was the time of kings. Uniting the tribal coalitions of Israel and Judah in the tenth century B.C.E., David and Solomon ruled over an expanding realm. After Solomon's death (c. 930 B.C.E.) Israel and Judah separated into two kingdoms.

Israel was led at times by strong kings, Omri and Ahab in the ninth century B.C.E. and Jereboam II in the eighth. The Houses of Ancient Israel § Semitic Museum

Israel is the very embodiment of Jewish continuity: It is the only nation on earth that inhabits the same land, bears the same name, speaks the same language, and worships the same God that it did 3,000 years ago. You dig the soil and you find pottery from Davidic times, coins from Bar Kokhba, and 2,000-year-old scrolls written in a script remarkably like the one that today advertises ice cream at the corner candy store.

In archaeological terms The Houses of Ancient Israel: Domestic, Royal, Divine focuses on the Iron Age (1200-586 B.C.E.). Iron I (1200-1000 B.C.E.) represents the premonarchical period. Iron II (1000-586 B.C.E.) was the time of kings. Uniting the tribal coalitions of Israel and Judah in the tenth century B.C.E., David and Solomon ruled over an expanding realm. After Solomon's death (c. 930 B.C.E.) Israel and Judah separated into two kingdoms.

Israel was led at times by strong kings, Omri and Ahab in the ninth century B.C.E. and Jereboam II in the eighth. The Houses of Ancient Israel § Semitic Museum
So matzo boi, why did the jews have to fight in 1948 to get it back if it already existed?

So matzo boi, why did the jews have to fight in 1948 to get it back if it already existed?

Can you name a People other than Jews who established a nation in Israel over the last 3000 years?

No, I didn't think you could. Go to mommy.

"Israel is the very embodiment of Jewish continuity: It is the only nation on earth that inhabits the same land, bears the same name, speaks the same language, and worships the same God that it did 3,000 years ago. You dig the soil and you find pottery from Davidic times, coins from Bar Kokhba, and 2,000-year-old scrolls written in a script remarkably like the one that today advertises ice cream at the corner candy store.

Can you name a People other than Jews who established a nation in Israel over the last 3000 years?

No, I didn't think you could. Go to mommy.

Answer the question. Or maybe you can't?

So JStoned, why did the jews have to fight in 1948 to get it back if israel already existed?

So JStoned, why did the jews have to fight in 1948 to get it back if israel already existed?

Can you tell us what people besides the Jews have established nations in Israel over the past 3000 years? No, I didn't think so.

Can you provide an archaeological record of a Palestinian civilization? Nope, you can't

You're done.

Can you tell us what people besides the Jews have established nations in Israel over the past 3000 years? No, I didn't think so.

Can you provide an archaeological record of a Palestinian civilization? Nope, you can't

You're done.

So archeologists only find jewish stuff, nothing from arabs in 3000 years? Yeah, sure.

You have no answer to my question except to change the subject. Looks like I win this round or else answer the question.

You're done.

So archeologists only find jewish stuff, nothing from arabs in 3000 years? Yeah, sure.

You have no answer to my question except to change the subject. Looks like I win this round or else answer the question.

You're done. Go to mommy.

PBS Nova...
In the banks of the Nile in southern Egypt in 1896, British archaeologisit Flinders Petrie unearthed one of the most important discoveries in biblical archaeology known as the Merneptah Stele. Merneptah's stele announces the entrance on the world stage of a People named Israel.

The Merneptah Stele is powerful evidence that a People called the Israelites are living in Canaan over 3000 years ago

Dr. Donald Redford, Egyptologist and archaeologist: The Merneptah Stele is priceless evidence for the presence of an ethnical group called Israel in Canaan.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yvg2EZAEw5c]1/13 The Bible's Buried Secrets (NOVA PBS) - YouTube[/ame]

You can't find stuff belonging only to Jews..you find evidence of a semitic people...which is both Jews and Gentiles....both were the same race...you keep failing to understand you can't differentiate an Arab Jew from an Arab muslim. European Jews were not in Israel before hand...but the Mazrahi Jews were.

You can't find stuff belonging only to Jews

Can you find "stuff" belonging to Palestinians? No, I didn't think so. Can you even find stuff verifying an Arab civilization prior to Islam? Nope, you can't

Yale University Press: The Archaeology of Ancient Israel
In this lavishly illustrated book some of Israel's foremost archaeologists present a thorough, up-to-date, and readily accessible survey of early life in the land of the Bible, from the Neolithic era (eighth millennium B.C.E.) to the fall of Jerusalem and the destruction of the First Temple in 586 B.C.E. It will be a delightful and informative resource for anyone who has ever wanted to know more about the religious, scientific, or historical background of the region.
http://yalepress.yale.edu/OtherVendors.asp?isbn=9780300059199

Harvard University Semitic Museum: Jerusalem during the reign of King Hezekiah--New exhibition at the Semitic Museum re-creates numerous aspects of ancient Israel
The Semitic Museum has installed a new exhibition that brings the world of biblical Israel into vivid, three-dimensional reality. "The Houses of Ancient Israel: Domestic, Royal, Divine" immerses the viewer in Israelite daily life around the time of King Hezekiah (8th century B.C.), creating an experiential environment based on the latest archaeological, textual, and historical research.

The centerpiece of the exhibition is a full-scale Israelite house, open on one side, filled with authentic ancient artifacts that show how life was lived by common inhabitants of ancient Jerusalem. Agricultural tools, a cooking area, and a stall occupied by a single, scruffy ram fill the ground floor of the cube-shaped, mud-brick structure, which, thankfully, is not olfactorily authentic. The upper story, reached by a ladder, is devoted to eating and sleeping.

Harvard Gazette: Jerusalem during the reign of King Hezekiah

Last edited:

You can't find stuff belonging only to Jews..you find evidence of a semitic people...which is both Jews and Gentiles....both were the same race...you keep failing to understand you can't differentiate an Arab Jew from an Arab muslim. European Jews were not in Israel before hand...but the Mazrahi Jews were.

Jordan and Egypt...........Both had occupied Parts of the current lands called Israel before the 1967 war.

Forum List

Back