Palestinians prefer Israeli prison over the life in Gaza

everytime.............hamas make the same mistake, they fire on Israel and get gaza flattened and economy in shambles. Hamas attacks Israel and Israel respond again. The only reason for the naval limits and the response of Israel is the attacks by hamas on Israel. Hamas is to blame for the devastation and hardships. Egypt has destroyed thousands of tunnels and cleared the land along the border removing everything. Homes, businesses schools all flattened. Why? Hamas and fighters attacking Egyptian forces. Just what Israel has had to do.
Don't like the situation? Blame hamas.

And to add to this, where is the outrage against Egypt? Oh yeah, Egypt is not a Jewish country. Pretty telling if you ask me. . . .

everytime.............hamas make the same mistake, they fire on Israel and get gaza flattened and economy in shambles. Hamas attacks Israel and Israel respond again. The only reason for the naval limits and the response of Israel is the attacks by hamas on Israel. Hamas is to blame for the devastation and hardships. Egypt has destroyed thousands of tunnels and cleared the land along the border removing everything. Homes, businesses schools all flattened. Why? Hamas and fighters attacking Egyptian forces. Just what Israel has had to do.

And to add to this, where is the outrage against Egypt? Oh yeah, Egypt is not a Jewish country. Pretty telling if you ask me. . . .

Scorched earth is an often used tactic of warfare. Given the chance palestinians would see the earth cleared of all jews. After a war triggered by hamas attacks on Israel there is a loss of a few hundred to a thousand dead, 80% fighters, but terms like genocide and baby killers is on headlines around the world but when hamas kill Israel children it is deemed justifiable, they will grow up to be soldiers so as children they are legitimate targets. But children used as shields by hamas are not legitimate targets?

Clearing land for a demilitarized zone or to see potential tunnel building is to prevent attacks. If hamas was not intent on warfare none of it would be necessary.

You're full of shit! The occupation was going on for 37 years before Hamas ever hit the scene.

Oh Billo, you are so endeared to us with your spiteful posts. It goes miles and miles to promote your position when you cuss everyone else out so . . . . . Fuck face! (sorry, couldn't help myself)

Oh Billo, you are so endeared to us with your spiteful posts. It goes miles and miles to promote your position when you cuss everyone else out so . . . . . Fuck face! (sorry, couldn't help myself)
I don't cuss everyone out. Well, not all the time, anyway. If someone wants to have a serious and respectful discussion, I'll see it in their posts and reciprocate. But if someone just wants to talk shit and be a dick, I can take comfort in the fact that I'm a better asshole than most.

In Phoney's case, he not only deserves every word, he should consider himself lucky that forum rules prevent me from saying the things I really want to say to him.

I really do enjoy going off on him, though.

I don't cuss everyone out. Well, not all the time, anyway. If someone wants to have a serious and respectful discussion, I'll see it in their posts and reciprocate. But if someone just wants to talk shit and be a dick, I can take comfort in the fact that I'm a better asshole than most.

In Phoney's case, he not only deserves every word, he should consider himself lucky that forum rules prevent me from saying the things I really want to say to him.

That is because your've failed to prove your position and have nothing else to throw...except slime.

Greg

Do explain the country clubs and eateries much frequented by the hamas elite in gaza city.
Are you referring to the ones hit by 6 Israeli missiles?
Israel Wages Economic Warfare on Gaza – Missiles Blow Livelihoods to Pieces, Cause Huge Debts and Losses
At least six Israeli missiles were fired on the trade centre, smashing shops, a wedding hall and an attorney’s offices. Most people rented the shops from the local municipality after the shopping mall was built with US $2 million in Norwegian-Dutch support, in 1998, said the mayor’s office.
You're pretty stupid! Do you expect us to believe you would leave any known Hamas hangout standing? The truth is, you target everything in Gaza, just like the mall.

"What is left – not “rockets” or militia equipment. Just pairs of trousers for $30 each, other family clothing and household items, now burnt or torn to shreds."
You're the reason people hate Israel.

We have all seen the pictures of these places.
Did they look like this?

Then there is the many high end German limo's driving around gaza, not bad for a place you say has no means to build.
You're fucking scum!

Israel Obstructs Gaza Rehabilitation
Blockade conditions remain unchanged. Vitally needed building materials for reconstruction aren’t coming in. Israel permits small amounts only too little to matter .
You're just a piece of shit human!

Back in August 2005 the Palestinians were given the perfect chance at peace when Israel gave in to their demands and removed all trace of the Jews from gaza.
So what! You still won't let them leave the area. You still murder their children. Shoot at their fishermen.

Three times post-OPE, Israeli gunboats used live fire against Palestinian fishermen off Gaza’s coast.
So go to hell, asshole!

Why don't you tell the board how the Palestinians reacted to this show of peaceful intent, and how long it was before there was an incident that the Palestinians could use as an excuse for over 1,000 rockets, grenades and bombs being launched at Israel.
Shove that lying propaganda up your ass, punk!

You are so consumed with your JEW HATRED that you ignore and deny the reality that is Palestine.
And you're still unable to say why I would hate Jews.

More to it than that, it needs the UN to stop bankrolling their terrorism and violence and to finally close down the UNRWA after the evidence of their involvement in hamas terrorism. Then for all aid to be stopped to Palestine until they become fully independent and are ready to negotiate mutual borders with ALL their neighbours. That is the only way peace will ever be seen in the M.E., if the arabs don't like it then they can leave the UN and see what happens.

Yep it is the NAZI JEW HATRED that is festering inside you that causes your melt downs. That and the fact you cant stand seeing the truth posted.

Forum List

Back