Palestinians Pay Ari Fuid's Killer

Friedman blasts Palestinians for 'unconscionable' pay to Ari Fuld's murderer

Yet I'm supposed to feel sorry when a Palestinian is killed? I have two words; LET'S CELEBRATE!!!

". . .US Ambassador to Israel David Friedman communicated his shock at the Palestinian Authority’s (PA) recent announcement that the family of the murderer of Israeli activist Ari Fuld would be “eligible to receive a monthly salary” based on the crime he committed. The Palestinian Prisoner Affairs Commission has confirmed that the family of the terrorist who murdered Ari Fuld is ‘eligible to receive a monthly salary’ as compensation for his incarceration,” tweeted Friedman on Thursday."

it is a sick practice. this mentality/mindset -- it's not normal. i know it's hard not to be ....weirded out and disgusted about it. don't celebrate like they do. their 'policies' are barbaric....and having terrorists being part of the government is.....INSANITY. i know they celebrate when ANY israeli (or in this case, Ari Fuld) falls victim to their terrorism....BUT, if it were palestinian kids killed or theatre group people or festival goers, it's nothing to celebrate - feel bad for them - AS HARD AS IT IS.

“This practice is unconscionable and must stop if there is to be any hope for peace,” he added.

Good luck with that.

Friedman blasts Palestinians for 'unconscionable' pay to Ari Fuld's murderer

Yet I'm supposed to feel sorry when a Palestinian is killed? I have two words; LET'S CELEBRATE!!!

". . .US Ambassador to Israel David Friedman communicated his shock at the Palestinian Authority’s (PA) recent announcement that the family of the murderer of Israeli activist Ari Fuld would be “eligible to receive a monthly salary” based on the crime he committed. The Palestinian Prisoner Affairs Commission has confirmed that the family of the terrorist who murdered Ari Fuld is ‘eligible to receive a monthly salary’ as compensation for his incarceration,” tweeted Friedman on Thursday."

it is a sick practice. this mentality/mindset -- it's not normal. i know it's hard not to be ....weirded out and disgusted about it. don't celebrate like they do. their 'policies' are barbaric....and having terrorists being part of the government is.....INSANITY. i know they celebrate when ANY israeli (or in this case, Ari Fuld) falls victim to their terrorism....BUT, if it were palestinian kids killed or theatre group people or festival goers, it's nothing to celebrate - feel bad for them - AS HARD AS IT IS.

“This practice is unconscionable and must stop if there is to be any hope for peace,” he added.

Good luck with that.

I will never feel bad for them while they CELEBRATE

Forum List

Back