Palestinians party over the shooting

Arabs in Jerusalem danced in the streets and handed out sweets, expressing great joy over the attempted murder of Yehuda Glick.

Link: Arabs Dance in the Street Celebrating Shooting - Defense Security - News - Arutz Sheva

You know, they do this stuff all the time! Even when it is not Israel, i.e. 9/11. So why does anyone begrudge Israel a few lawn chairs overlooking Gaza?

PM Bibi , on 9-11, this is good, well not good, but good for us.

He knew going there after what might happened. This is a sensitive issue and Israel knows it, these are both on Israel's government's hands. Its sickening how Israel never takes the blame for nothing, very tired of their whining. Yes I can understand the Pals dancing in the street, although they didn't look like they were dancing.

So the activist met another activist.

"...Israel's government's hands..."

At least one can REALLY SAY...

...it's much more civilized and normal than all those 3-world hell-hole, 'TRIBAL/terrorist' governments (including the gaza strip and the west bank, etc) IN:

YEMEN
AFGHANISTAN
PAKISTAN
LIBYA
IRAN/IRAQ
ALGERIA
SAUDI ARABIA
LEBANON
etc....(you know ETC).....

you don't "live" in any of the above-mentioned 3rd world, backward, terrorist-breeding-ground-countries (incl. gaza-wb), do you ?

This the norm of typical Heathens............They are very lucky they are allowed there at all, by doing this kind of shit. The IDF could drive their sorry butts out of the area and never allow them to go there again if they chose to do so...........

Not to mention insider trading. Someone knew.

And Tinmore joins the ranks of the . . . . . . . . . . conspiracy lunatic crowd.

I'm not into the government's fake stories. They are full of holes like Swiss Cheese.

So who do you think is responsible for 9/11?

Don't know. It was never investigated to find who did it.

Well that's a lie

And Tinmore joins the ranks of the . . . . . . . . . . conspiracy lunatic crowd.

I'm not into the government's fake stories. They are full of holes like Swiss Cheese.

Well that's a lie

What is a lie?

Well that's a lie

"Lies,damned lies,and statististics."
~~Disraeli ?
~~Mark Twain

Forum List

Back