Palestinians may demand vote in Israeli Elections

^ Or continue to kill each other over who has control of their people.

Unfortunately that will result in the destruction of the Palestinians because of Israel's superior power.

Most people want peace. The difficulty as I see it is that Israel has nothing to lose at the moment. She needs to have something to lose in order to compromise. The US government makes it worse encouraging Netanyahu to go for all of the West Bank. I understand he has more support in the US than in Israel.

^ Or continue to kill each other over who has control of their people.

Unfortunately that will result in the destruction of the Palestinians because of Israel's superior power.

Most people want peace. The difficulty as I see it is that Israel has nothing to lose at the moment. She needs to have something to lose in order to compromise. The US government makes it worse encouraging Netanyahu to go for all of the West Bank. I understand he has more support in the US than in Israel.

If the Palestinians continue to kill each other over who wants peace or to remove Israel, then your point is?

People are saying that "two state" is already dead.

People are saying that there never was such a thing as Palestine.

Your point PF?

I'm sure he'll have a few articles and a youtube video for you shortly.

^ And then very likely JStone will counter and it will be all over.

Once again.

People are saying that "two state" is already dead.

Your point PF?

People are saying that there is no Israel.

Your point, Ropey

So we are now at no Israel and no Palestine and you started that trend of thought.

^ MY Point

Well done PF. :clap2:

Your point PF?

Once again.

Your point PF?

Your point, Ropey

So we are now at no Israel and no Palestine and you started that trend of thought.

^ MY Point

I think we've been here before Ropey.

Once again.

Your point, Ropey

^ MY Point

And I'm off to the links... :razz:

Later HG :)

Once again.

Your point, Ropey

^ MY Point

That's true but I can document my position.

The Palestinians voting in Israeli elections is never going to happen, wake up.

They will either get a State or a vote.

They applied to the UN for a state no? than whats all this about voting in Israeli elections? will Hamas submit a candidate for the Israeli presidency too?:cuckoo:

They applied to the UN to be recognised as a State. However the US intends on vetoing that. However even if they were recognised as a State, they would still need to go through process of law to get their state. Since that meeting Netanyahu has announced more building which obviously suggests Israel is not intending on a Palestinian State. You are not going to waste money building if you are going to vacate the area. In addition Net is intending on changing the laws and make illegal outposts legal.

Law bent in favour of settlers to ‘legalize’ illegal outposts | Jews for Justice for Palestinians

These are clear indications that he is moving in the direction of taking more Palestinian land rather than moving towards a Palestinian State. His speech to the UN Congress and applauded by them spoke of his right to all of Judea and Samaria - that is the West Bank. That is legally the Palestinian territory.

The settlements are what makes a Palestinian State impossible. They are illegal by International Law. The PIJ recognised this and a couple of years or so ago warned the EU that if settlements were not stopped and indeed dismantled a two state solution would be impossible and a one State would be the only possible outcome.

http://www.pij.org/pijpapers/settlements_pijpaper.pdf

If no state is possible because it is full up with settlers then the Palestinians have no alternative than to ask for the land that they live on to be a State for all it's citizens.

The Palestinians have been occupied for 44 years. Well the longest time in recent History. They were promised a State 18 years ago. Israel does not want a one state solution because she wants a Jewish State but if Israel wants all of the land then she will either have to accept the Palestinians or kill them and/or forcefully evict them. As I see it, that is blunt reality.

They will either get a State or a vote.

They applied to the UN for a state no? than whats all this about voting in Israeli elections? will Hamas submit a candidate for the Israeli presidency too?:cuckoo:

They applied to the UN to be recognised as a State. However the US intends on vetoing that. However even if they were recognised as a State, they would still need to go through process of law to get their state. Since that meeting Netanyahu has announced more building which obviously suggests Israel is not intending on a Palestinian State. You are not going to waste money building if you are going to vacate the area. In addition Net is intending on changing the laws and make illegal outposts legal.

Law bent in favour of settlers to ‘legalize’ illegal outposts | Jews for Justice for Palestinians

These are clear indications that he is moving in the direction of taking more Palestinian land rather than moving towards a Palestinian State. His speech to the UN Congress and applauded by them spoke of his right to all of Judea and Samaria - that is the West Bank. That is legally the Palestinian territory.

The settlements are what makes a Palestinian State impossible. They are illegal by International Law. The PIJ recognised this and a couple of years or so ago warned the EU that if settlements were not stopped and indeed dismantled a two state solution would be impossible and a one State would be the only possible outcome.

If no state is possible because it is full up with settlers then the Palestinians have no alternative than to ask for the land that they live on to be a State for all it's citizens.

The Palestinians have been occupied for 44 years. Well the longest time in recent History. They were promised a State 18 years ago. Israel does not want a one state solution because she wants a Jewish State but if Israel wants all of the land then she will either have to accept the Palestinians or kill them and/or forcefully evict them. As I see it, that is blunt reality.

So basically Palestine cannot be a state, but at the same time they cannot co-exist with Israel either, Jesus this is quite a pickle.

So basically Palestine cannot be a state, but at the same time they cannot co-exist with Israel either, Jesus this is quite a pickle.

Just going out the door, but had to respond to this one HG.

I'm praying to my G-d about this pickle. If you're Christian, can you give a word to Jesus please?

:eusa_pray: :lol::lol::lol:

Just going out the door, but had to respond to this one HG.

I'm praying to my G-d about this pickle. If you're Christian, can you give a word to Jesus please?

:eusa_pray: :lol::lol::lol:

Will do my man!:razz:

That was absolutely not what I said. What I said was

-snip

Israel does not want a one state solution because she wants a Jewish State but if Israel wants all of the land then she will either have to accept the Palestinians or kill them and/or forcefully evict them. As I see it, that is blunt reality.

That is what I said, more the opposite of what you said.

I have a busy day tomorrow so off now to relax and get a good nights sleep.

Once again.

^ MY Point

That's true but I can document my position.

He reiterated Hamas’s position on establishing a Palestinian state on 1967 borders or any liberated part of Palestine without recognising Israeli occupation or ceding an inch of land.

“If the efforts are to work for a Palestinian state on 1967 borders, then let us work together for this stage, but these are not our borders, because our borders are well known, they include all of Palestine."

Zahhar calls for expediting national reconciliation and unity

Jews have lived in and ruled in Israel for over 3000 years verified by the archaeological record. Israel is a Hebrew word. Jerusalem has been the capital of the Jewish People for 3 millenia.

So-Called Palestinians are a fiction who are merely Arabs from Arabia and other Arab countries who are illegal aliens in Israel. There has never been a Palestinian state in the history of the world. There is no archaeological record of any Palestinian civilization in Israel. Thjey are an invention.

Former PLO Leader Zuheir Mohsen...
The Palestinian people does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel for our Arab unity. In reality today there is no difference between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. Only for political and tactical reasons do we speak today about the existence of a Palestinian people, since Arab national interests demand that we posit the existence of a distinct Palestinian people to oppose Zionism.
Zuheir Mohsen - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Middle East Historian Bernard Lewis...
The adjective Palestinian is comparatively new. This, I need hardly remind you, is a region of ancient civilization and of deep-rooted and often complex identitites. But, Palestine was not one of them. People might identify themselves for various purposes, by religion, by descent, or by allegiance to a particular state or ruler, or, sometimes, locality. But, when they did it locally it was generally either the city and the immediate district or the larger province, so they would have been Jerusalemites or Jaffaites or Syrians, identifying province of Syria

The constitution or the formation of a political entity called Palestine which eventually gave rise to a nationality called Palestinian were lasting innovations of the British Mandate [1948]

Guy Milliere, Eminent Professor of History and Political Science, Sorbonne, Paris
No one had heard of a Palestinian people before the mid-1960s. They did not exist. Israel under the British Mandate until Israel' s Independence in 1948 was called Palestine. All Jews who were born there until i948 had the word « Palestine » stamped on their passports. The current Palestinians are those Arabs who, for a variety of reasons, decided to leave the land during the 1947 War of Independence, when five countries – Jordan, Egypt, Syria, Lebanon and Iraq – attacked the 600,000 people in the fledgling state of Israel the day after its birth, hoping to kill it in the crib.
The War Against Israel Goes On- by Guy Millière | DRZZ.fr

Pulitzer Prize-Winning Writer Charles Krauthammer...
Israel is the very embodiment of Jewish continuity: It is the only nation on earth that inhabits the same land, bears the same name, speaks the same language, and worships the same God that it did 3,000 years ago. You dig the soil and you find pottery from Davidic times, coins from Bar Kokhba, and 2,000-year-old scrolls written in a script remarkably like the one that today advertises ice cream at the corner candy store.

Tel Dan Stele Verifying King David Dynasty 3000 years ago
The Tel Dan Stela and the Kings of Aram and Israel

Judaea Capta Coins Minted By Romans against Jews 2000 years ago
Judaea Capta coinage - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jewish Dead Sea Scrolls 2000 years old.
Dead Sea Scrolls - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yale University Press: The Archaeology of Ancient Israel
In this lavishly illustrated book some of Israel's foremost archaeologists present a thorough, up-to-date, and readily accessible survey of early life in the land of the Bible, from the Neolithic era (eighth millennium B.C.E.) to the fall of Jerusalem and the destruction of the First Temple in 586 B.C.E. It will be a delightful and informative resource for anyone who has ever wanted to know more about the religious, scientific, or historical background of the region.
The Archaeology of Ancient Israel - Ben-Tor, Amnon; Greenberg, R. - Yale University Press

Last edited:
We do not know any "Palestinians", we know only illegal Arabic immigrants to Country of Jews.The best solution would be if so-called "Palestinians" will move to Saudi Arabia,Qatar or some other Muslim state.

We do not know any "Palestinians", we know only illegal Arabic immigrants to Country of Jews.The best solution would be if so-called "Palestinians" will move to Saudi Arabia,Qatar or some other Muslim state.

Since three common Fakestinian surnames are al-Masri, al-Iraqi and Maghrebi, Fakies should return to Egypt, Iraq and the Maghreb where they came from :clap2:

Forum List

Back