Palestinians: Helping To Make A Better World

Arabs-Moslems spreading that special kind of sleaze that just shouts out, “hey kuffar, let’s get the infidel Justice Department to take a look at this”.

https://docs.house.gov/meetings/FA/FA18/20160419/104817/HHRG-114-FA18-Wstate-SchanzerJ-20160419.pdf

The Islamic Association for Palestine (IAP) is another organization that raised money and provided material support for Hamas in America. Like HLF, IAP was founded with money from Abu Marzook.35 In 2004, the organization was found civilly liable in a federal district court for supporting Hamas.36 The defendants appealed, but a federal appeals court upheld the judgment in 2008.37 IAP disbanded in 2010.38 According to evidence presented at the HLF trial, “numerous donation checks ... made payable to ... IAP” were “deposited into HLF’s bank account,” in some cases with the memo line, “for Palestinian Mujahideen [holy warriors] only.”39

Arabs-Moslems spreading that special kind of sleaze that just shouts out, “hey kuffar, let’s get the infidel Justice Department to take a look at this”.

https://docs.house.gov/meetings/FA/FA18/20160419/104817/HHRG-114-FA18-Wstate-SchanzerJ-20160419.pdf

The Islamic Association for Palestine (IAP) is another organization that raised money and provided material support for Hamas in America. Like HLF, IAP was founded with money from Abu Marzook.35 In 2004, the organization was found civilly liable in a federal district court for supporting Hamas.36 The defendants appealed, but a federal appeals court upheld the judgment in 2008.37 IAP disbanded in 2010.38 According to evidence presented at the HLF trial, “numerous donation checks ... made payable to ... IAP” were “deposited into HLF’s bank account,” in some cases with the memo line, “for Palestinian Mujahideen [holy warriors] only.”39
OOOOOpppps SORRY MY MISTAKE,I THOUGHT YOU WERE REFERRING TO THE ZIONIST TERRORISTS WHO COLLABORATED WITH THE NAZIS AND EXTERMINATED 100,000's OF INNOCENT JEWS(BUT NOT ZIONISTS)....Hollie,You Really Are A Slapper....steve

ZIONIST SYNTHETIC CONVERTS KILL EVERYONE AND HAVE FOR OVER 100 YEARS.....HOW CAN A GYPO CLAIM THEY ARE JEWISH WHEN THEY HAVE NEVER BEEN FOR THEIR FORFATHERS ENTIRE EXISTANCE....IT IS CALLED FAKE JEW

Last edited:

OOOOOpppps SORRY MY MISTAKE,I THOUGHT YOU WERE REFERRING TO THE ZIONIST TERRORISTS WHO COLLABORATED WITH THE NAZIS AND EXTERMINATED 100,000's OF INNOCENT JEWS(BUT NOT ZIONISTS)....Hollie,You Really Are A Slapper....steve

ZIONIST SYNTHETIC CONVERTS KILL EVERYONE AND HAVE FOR OVER 100 YEARS.....HOW CAN A GYPO CLAIM THEY ARE JEWISH WHEN THEY HAVE NEVER BEEN FOR THEIR FORFATHERS ENTIRE EXISTANCE....IT IS CALLED FAKE JEW

I thought you synthetic Aussies (common criminals, thieves and Lepers given the Bums Rush out of Britain), should remain silent.

I thought you synthetic Aussies (common criminals, thieves and Lepers given the Bums Rush out of Britain), would remain silent.
O not so fast....only Zionists are Synthetics...and it is Zionists Only that have the TRAITS YOU MENTION.....Australians are just a Happy,Well Adjusted Multicultural Nation.......Unlike you MO NO CULTURED SYNTHETIC GYPO's

I thought you synthetic Aussies (common criminals, thieves and Lepers given the Bums Rush out of Britain), would remain silent.
O not so fast....only Zionists are Synthetics...and it is Zionists Only that have the TRAITS YOU MENTION.....Australians are just a Happy,Well Adjusted Multicultural Nation.......Unlike you MO NO CULTURED SYNTHETIC GYPO's

To late to edit your usual off topic blathering.

Stick to the topic or buggar off.

AMP Donors with a Troubled Past

In short, at least seven individuals who work for or on behalf of AMP have worked for or on behalf of organizations previously shut down or held civilly liable in the United States for providing financial support to Hamas: the Holy Land Foundation, the Islamic Association for Palestine, and KindHearts.
And Jewish organizations ALSO you Idiot

To late to sedi your usual off topic blathering.

Stick to the topic or buggar off.
Go BUGGER YOURSELF

AMP is a Chicago-based organization that is a leading driver of the BDS campaign. AMP is arguably the most important sponsor and organizer for Students for Justice in Palestine (SJP), which is the most visible arm of the BDS campaign on campuses in the United States. AMP provides speakers, training, printed materials, a so-called “Apartheid Wall,” and grants to SJP activists.4 AMP even has a campus coordinator on staff whose job is to work directly with SJP and other pro-BDS campus groups across the country.5 According to an email it sent to subscribers, AMP spent $100,000 on campus activities in 2014 alone.6

AMP is a Chicago-based organization that is a leading driver of the BDS campaign. AMP is arguably the most important sponsor and organizer for Students for Justice in Palestine (SJP), which is the most visible arm of the BDS campaign on campuses in the United States. AMP provides speakers, training, printed materials, a so-called “Apartheid Wall,” and grants to SJP activists.4 AMP even has a campus coordinator on staff whose job is to work directly with SJP and other pro-BDS campus groups across the country.5 According to an email it sent to subscribers, AMP spent $100,000 on campus activities in 2014 alone.6
Sorry Hollie I thought you were talking about AMP..........Australian Mutual Prudentual..who are in the news here for MISDEEDS.st....now I'll BUGGER OFF LOL

What better Palestinian benefit to the world than Palestinian terrorists killing each other?

When Palestinians are not killing Israelis, they're killing each other

:eusa_drool: "What better Palestinian benefit to the world than Palestinian terrorists killing each other?"

...All i know is, when i see :terror: rock throwers vs. :tank: :salute:

...it's disturbing. maybe they should consider opening up an amusement park or ...a baseball stadium. with all that rock throwing -- there's got to be one or two "rockets" in the crowd ? america needs to send send some baseball scouts. Year and Years of rock-throwing -- there's gotta be another jason or ron darling out there on the STRIP............maybe they can get a team together. maybe it will stimulate their *economy* :stir: or...maybe we can TAP an ace from the gaza strip...think of the $$$ they'll make - we just lost steve harvey -- we need pitchers !! Hey Ibraham...! we need you. instead of getting paid 10 drachmas for tossing rocks at the israeli military or be "recruited" as a terrorist -- we can recruit you as a baseball player [or start your own club] !

:deal: Terrorist or :3: Baseball Player ? let us know ! :bye1:

What better Palestinian benefit to the world than Palestinian terrorists killing each other?

:eusa_drool: "What better Palestinian benefit to the world than Palestinian terrorists killing each other?"

...it's disturbing. maybe they should consider opening up an amusement park or ...a baseball stadium. with all that rock throwing -- there's got to be one or two "rockets" in the crowd ? america needs to send send some baseball scouts. Year and Years of rock-throwing -- there's gotta be another jason or ron darling out there on the STRIP............maybe they can get a team together. maybe it will stimulate their *economy* :stir: or...maybe we can TAP an ace from the gaza strip...think of the $$$ they'll make - we just lost steve harvey -- we need pitchers !! Hey Ibraham...! we need you. instead of getting paid 10 drachmas for tossing rocks at the israeli military or be "recruited" as a terrorist -- we can recruit you as a baseball player [or start your own club] !

I'll tell you what I know...you are Fit for Human consumption and Body parts........ISRAEL IS CALLING...the worlds largest importer of HUMAN BODY PARTS...Reuben The Knife

Moron,,,stone v tanks....like most Americans/Zoinists....you KICK THE SMALL GUY AND TALK OF MAKING?
/STEALING OTHERS CASH hey REUBEN

Moron,,,stone v tanks....like most Americans/Zoinists....you KICK THE SMALL GUY AND TALK OF MAKING?

you're right - terrorist are small. you said it bub.:beer: [foster! beer] actually, i'm not a beer person, and hardly drink, but have a PRESIDENTE beer on me Steve. DELISH !

you're right - terrorist are small. you said it bub.:beer: [foster! beer] actually, i'm not a beer person, and hardly drink, but have a PRESIDENTE beer on me Steve. DELISH !

I never met an Australian in Australia who drank Foster beer.

My personal favorite:

I never met an Australian in Australia who drank Foster beer.

My personal favorite:

LoL....you know that commercial ? heheh. i never had one - Foster...[it reminds me of...a heinekin -- bitter,]

ice cold beer, refreshing! that Presidente beer...it was smooooth.... a SoL beer too - smooth, light. not like a ..Heinekin....

:beer:
cheers/salute...

Forum List

Back