Palestinians: Fall of Egyptian regime will accelerate end to Abbas

Tinmore its easy for you to say you want regimes like Abbas and Mubarak to fall because you don't live in those countries and you won't be subject to the Islamic law the people will be put under.

Abbas's illegitimate government spies on it citizens without court issued warrants. It arrests people who have broken no law and without court issued warrants. It holds people indefinitely without charge, trial, (in a real court) or legal representation. It tortures people and several have been tortured to death. All this is in direct violation of their constitution.

This is what Egypt supports. Do you?

Last time I checked Hamas does the same thing, how are they any better than what Abbas has going on?

Tinmore its easy for you to say you want regimes like Abbas and Mubarak to fall because you don't live in those countries and you won't be subject to the Islamic law the people will be put under.

Abbas's illegitimate government spies on it citizens without court issued warrants. It arrests people who have broken no law and without court issued warrants. It holds people indefinitely without charge, trial, (in a real court) or legal representation. It tortures people and several have been tortured to death. All this is in direct violation of their constitution.

Last time I checked Hamas does the same thing, how are they any better than what Abbas has going on?

Hamas is the legal, elected government of Palestine. The PA is not. Hamas does not arrest people without evidence that they have broken the law. Fatah has not been run out of Gaza as many seem to believe.

Hamas is the legal, elected government of Palestine. The PA is not. Hamas does not arrest people without evidence that they have broken the law. Fatah has not been run out of Gaza as many seem to believe.

Do the people in the West Bank want Hamas?

Do the people in the West Bank want Hamas?

Hamas was elected to many positions in the West Bank. The elections were nationwide not just in Gaza.

Why is this protest good in Obama's eyes yet he totally ignored the Iranian protests in 09'.

What does this say about his mindset?

And why is only 3 percent of the Egyptian population, which is Muslim, a threat to a it's society?

The people of Egypt aren't rabid, radical loons. They want fair elections and they want jobs.... not necessarily in that order. If the government isn't seized by rabid loons, they should be ok.

BTW, i tried to open the piece of garbage o/p's link and all i got was something from my office computer telling me that it was a terrorist/extremist site.

shocking.

:cuckoo:

Why is this protest good in Obama's eyes yet he totally ignored the Iranian protests in 09'.

What does this say about his mindset?

And why is only 3 percent of the Egyptian population, which is Muslim, a threat to a it's society?

he didn't ignore them. he couldn't de-legitimize the irani situation.

why do you refuse to understand the differences?

oh right... we're talking about the president.

The people of Egypt aren't rabid, radical loons. They want fair elections and they want jobs.... not necessarily in that order. If the government isn't seized by rabid loons, they should be ok.

BTW, i tried to open the piece of garbage o/p's link and all i got was something from my office computer telling me that it was a terrorist/extremist site.

shocking.

Yahoo news is a terrorist/extremist site??? Where do you work?

I agree, Egypt will not want an "Islamic" state.

All the Arab peoples, and some Muslim peoples like Iran, are under tyrannical regimes--not just the West Bank. Syria, not supported by America or Israel, is under a tyrranical regime. This is the true cause of unrest and despair in the Mideast, not only the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. For too long, the Arab regimes have tried to use the Palestinians to turn attention away from their own tyrannies. Now the Arab peoples are waking up. When freedom begins to erupt throughout the entire Mideast, the Palestinians will get their freedom as well.

shocking.

Shocking jillian? P F Tillman delving into terrorist/extremist sites for his diatribe?

Par for the course imho. :tongue:

Forum List

Back