Palestinians did a 1929 anti-Jewish pogrom, but didn't exist until 1967.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The stupid keeps going... and going ... and going

EnergizerBunny.jpg

Well, lets consider facts we can all agree on. Israel made numerous peace offerings to Palestinians, all rejected. Israel built a security fence allowing Palestinians to remain on the land which the Pali's then called an apartheid wall. And Israel grants the Palestinian demand for a Jew free Gaza for which Israel is thanked with rocket missiles from this land for a thank you.

Sheesh. Hey I have an idea. Lets have Israel give the Palestinians a right of return, all of Jerusalem & endless financial support & reparations for what those Zionists have done & then just think about all the love, respect & gratitude for their Israeli neighbors the Palestinians would have.

Well, lets consider facts we can all agree on. Israel made numerous peace offerings to Palestinians, all rejected. Israel built a security fence allowing Palestinians to remain on the land which the Pali's then called an apartheid wall. And Israel grants the Palestinian demand for a Jew free Gaza for which Israel is thanked with rocket missiles from this land for a thank you.

Sheesh. Hey I have an idea. Lets have Israel give the Palestinians a right of return, all of Jerusalem & endless financial support & reparations for what those Zionists have done & then just think about all the love, respect & gratitude for their Israeli neighbors the Palestinians would have.

You steal someones land, and then consider anything a peaceful proposal?

For your education. The only land Israel "stole" is Palestinian land. So tell us, who were the indigenous Palestinians, Jews or Muslims. Damn those Zionists for stealing their own land. Don't you agree?

For your education. The only land Israel "stole" is Palestinian land. So tell us, who were the indigenous Palestinians, Jews or Muslims. Damn those Zionists for stealing their own land. Don't you agree?

A bunch of half breed Semites speaking Yiddish stealing Palestine, makes about as much sense as a bunch of half breed Native Americans speaking Spanish to steal the USA.

PS.
What about Palestinian Christians?

I already said Palestinians did the 1929 anti-Jewish Pogrom.

Thanks.

Do you have a learning disability?

For pointing out your idiocy? LOL!

Zionists like to blame Palestinians for that.

DURR

The idiocy is from Zionists who believe there was no Palestinians before 1967, but then somehow the Palestinians did the Holocaust in the 1940's, or did the 1929 anti-Jewish Pogrom.

What's wrong with Western Europeans & Jews, anyways?

Why are you such deplorables?

The idiocy is from Zionists who believe there was no Palestinians before 1967,

You know why that is, don't you?
That gay Egyptian guy, Arafat, thought they'd get more sympathy from idiots like you, if
they stopped calling themselves Arabs and started calling themselves Palestinians.

It worked. Morons fell for it.

So, who did the 1929 Hebron Massacre against Jews?

So, who did the 1929 Hebron Massacre against Jews?

Arabs.

Who fires rockets at Israeli civilians today?

Arabs in Gaza.

Why did Israel have to build a wall to stop terror attacks from the West Bank?

Arabs in the West Bank.

Arabs owned more land than Jews, Arabs made up the majority of Palestine, before Israel born in terrorism displaced Palestinians in the Nakba.

Why is it so hard for Zionist maniacs to admit?

PS.
There is a Palestinian dialect of Arabic.

Arabs owned more land than Jews,

Meh.

Arabs made up the majority of Palestine,

And now they don't.

There is a Palestinian dialect of Arabic.

So what?

Aha. So let me get this straight. There was no Israel until 1948 when those "Yiddish" speaking thieves became the Israelites & stole Palestinian land. And which one of you Zionists said SobiekiSavedEurope is an imbecile?

The
You're just not smart enough to grasp the subtle but major Jewish threat.
I had the second highest s.a.t. in my graduating class of 450 students .

Congratulations! They tested the Pollack but couldn’t find one. :boo_hoo14:

What do you ever contribute, except idiocy, genocidal mania, and insults, anyways?

You're a complete Zionist vermin.

What do you ever contribute except idiocy, genocidal Mania, and. Insults? I KNOW !! You call Jews names, deny your brethren ‘s role in the Holocaust, etc.
The “ contribution “ I liked best is when you claimed that if it weren’t for the Pollacks every Jew in Europe would be killed
You’re nothing but Vile, disgusting Pollack filth

This topic is about Israel vs Palestine, not your Chimp spasms about Poland.

Why did Israel kill 91,000 Palestinians?

Why did Israel massacre Palestinians from the Deir Yassin Massacre of 1948 to the May 14th Massacre of 2018?

Poland was the first to fight the Nazis, you retarded Heeb Jew savage.

200,000 Poles in Warsaw alone were killed, and Warsaw was completely destroyed, because they fought the Nazis AGAIN in the Warsaw Uprising with Armia Krajowa.

If you want to nitpick Poles for a small amount of Nazi collaborators.

I can nitpick Jews for a large amount of Soviet collaborators, and a small amount of Nazi collaborators.

Jewish historian Emanuel Ringelblum admitted the Jewish Ghetto Police Nazi collaborators, were more brutal Nazi collaborators than the Polish Blue Police.

Don’t like because I bring up your filthy dirty Antisemitic past? I’m not just referring to WW11 , I’m referring to the entire Pollack History . You Pollack Vile Savage, the Pollacks did more then their share in cooperating with them . Did I state that every Pollack feels that way you Jew killer?

Aha. So let me get this straight. There was no Israel until 1948 when those "Yiddish" speaking thieves became the Israelites & stole Palestinian land. And which one of you Zionists said SobiekiSavedEurope is an imbecile?

I DID !!!!!

The
I had the second highest s.a.t. in my graduating class of 450 students .

What do you ever contribute, except idiocy, genocidal mania, and insults, anyways?

What do you ever contribute except idiocy, genocidal Mania, and. Insults? I KNOW !! You call Jews names, deny your brethren ‘s role in the Holocaust, etc.
The “ contribution “ I liked best is when you claimed that if it weren’t for the Pollacks every Jew in Europe would be killed

Why did Israel massacre Palestinians from the Deir Yassin Massacre of 1948 to the May 14th Massacre of 2018?

200,000 Poles in Warsaw alone were killed, and Warsaw was completely destroyed, because they fought the Nazis AGAIN in the Warsaw Uprising with Armia Krajowa.

I can nitpick Jews for a large amount of Soviet collaborators, and a small amount of Nazi collaborators.

Jewish historian Emanuel Ringelblum admitted the Jewish Ghetto Police Nazi collaborators, were more brutal Nazi collaborators than the Polish Blue Police.

Don’t like because I bring up your filthy dirty Antisemitic past? I’m not just referring to WW11 , I’m referring to the entire Pollack History . You Pollack Vile Savage, the Pollacks did more then their share in cooperating with them . Did I state that every Pollack feels that way you Jew killer?

Poland was long the most tolerant of nations in Europe for Jews, you Jewish idiot.

Why are Jews like you so dumb?

I've not met a more unpleasant, vile, dirty, dumb people than you Heeb Jews.

The

Poland was long the most tolerant of nations in Europe for Jews, you Jewish idiot.

Really? Is that why the Pollacks was blatant Antisemitism even before WW11? Is that why your brethren got pleasure out of forcing Jews of ALL ages into barns, pouring gasoline, then lighting matches? Is that why your Ilk helped the Nazis?
Why are Pollacks like you so dumb? Because you are Vile, deplorable, disgusting creatures

The

Really? Is that why the Pollacks was blatant Antisemitism even before WW11? Is that why your brethren got pleasure out of forcing Jews of ALL ages into barns, pouring gasoline, then lighting matches? Is that why your Ilk helped the Nazis?
Why are Pollacks like you so dumb? Because you are Vile, deplorable, disgusting creatures
'
This thread isn't about Poles vs Jews.
I don't know why J00SMB allows you to not get banned, for your blatant off topic flame fests.

This thread is about Israel vs Palestine.

Why are you Jews such scum in general?

Jews were worse Nazi collaborators, and certainly worse Soviet collaborators than the Poles were.

Thousands upon thousands of Poles were butchered by Soviet Jews like Jakub Berman, and Salomon Morel.

Jewish Emanuel Ringelblum described Jewish Ghetto Police Nazi collaborators as more brutal than Polish Blue Police Nazi collaborators.

Why are Jews such bottom feeding maggots?

The

'
I don't know why J00SMB allows you to not get banned, for your blatant off topic flame fests.

Jews were worse Nazi collaborators, and certainly worse Soviet collaborators than the Poles were.

Thousands upon thousands of Poles were butchered by Soviet Jews like Jakub Berman, and Salomon Morel.

Jewish Emanuel Ringelblum described Jewish Ghetto Police Nazi collaborators as more brutal than Polish Blue Police Nazi collaborators.

YOU actually INITIATED the conversation by inferring that Israel was the Only reason people were against Zionism. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:I have proven you wrong again and again.
If you ever want to see dumb, stupid , Savage bottom feeding maggots look in the mirror

Last edited:
The

'

So tell us Dupa. How are they treating you on the funny farm?

'

So tell us Dupa. How are they treating you on the funny farm?
He’s Pollack. That explains it all

RE: Palestinians did a 1929 anti-Jewish pogrom, but didn't exist until 1967.
⁜→ SobieskiSavedEurope, et al,

Is there some way to put this in perspective?

(COMMENT)

These are just meaningless complaints.

I'm not capturing the Science of “Political Arithmetic’s” → just a one-sided look at undefined criminal statistics; without motive and cause.

Yeah, yeah, Deir Yassin this and Deir Yassin that. In any conflict that has lasted as long as the Arab-Israeli Conflict, you would expect to see high casualty figures. Hell, just look at traffic death statistics. We are talking about big numbers. If you look at the casualties rates of 1990 and 2000 tallies yield the same sum of approximately 40 million is that the 1990 tabulation included several events—with a total of almost exactly 10 million deaths—which were subsequently segregated in the current text into a separate category.

Yeah, the numbers are big for the Arab Palestinians. But that is misinformation limited view over a fairly long period of time. But, depending on who is molding the figures for what, the perspective changes.

Selected Casualty Figures.png

Excerpt From:
CORNELL UNIVERSITY PEACE STUDIES PROGRAM OCCASIONAL PAPER #29 3rd ed.
©August 2003, 2005, 2006​
Actually, your number of 91,000 as a casualty figure, is very suspect; even as a ballpark figure. Given enough time I could probably rearrange the groupings and come up with a similar figure. But as I read your commentary, I think you are asking "why did" (Israel in this case) "be accused" for the casualties claimed. Well, that is the nature of true combat: death. And the majority constituents of the selected area is the members of the Arab League (Egypt is 100M+, Jordan 10M+, Syria 18M+, Lebanon (6M+) versus Israel (8.4M People). Israel understands that given the numbers alone, that they need to reverse the future long-term hostile outcome.

The "why" is generated by the threat Israel perceives telegraphed from the Arab League members. It cannot afford to drop its guard.

Most Respectfully,
R

Serotonin reuptake inhibitors.

You should ask your doctor about which to try first.

What does mentioning Deir Yassin Massacre in 1948, and the May 14th 2018 Massacre, have to do with Schizophrenia, exactly?

You're obviously a primitive, big mouth, Zionist brute.
We all know you’re Mr. Out Of Context, Out Of Chronological Order.

I put 1948 before 2018?
That is in chronological order.

You're an OCD filled Heeb Jew.
No...when Jews fight back, you always claim Jews initiated the aggression.

The declaration of Israel was an act of aggression, and war in it's self.
So the UN is to blame...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back