Palestinians change their name following UN bid

I wasn't referring to the black stone, Rosie, which as you know is a worship ritual which predates Islam ( Mohammad was born in 577 A.D. and the moon god allah was one of 360 in Mecca idol worship before his time ) and is still used as part of the ceremony of worship to this same god.

What I mean is that Dr. Robert Morey had already proven by winning several public debates with the top Islamic Scholars of the world the fact that the god of Islam was indeed the same moon god worshipped in Mecca prior to Muhammads' birth.

Therein they are worshiping the "moon". The moon is a "rock" and a dead rock at that. It has no light of its own but only gets its light from the reflection of the sun. No sun? No moon! You cannot see it without the reflection of the sun. Any scientist will tell you this, Rosie.

Interesting fact, Rosie. In the bible one of the analogies or depictions of the church is the moon reflecting the "Son of Righteousness", Jesus Christ. As he is called the light of the world. It is a fascinating study which uses the moon as an analogy of how a christian living in sin is not reflecting the light of the Son and therein hiding their light from the world.

Sin keeps people in darkness which is why worshiping a moon god is actually quite telling of the followers of Islam. They are living in darkness and only see the light when Jesus Christ is revealed to them. Then they have a choice. Leave Islam and accept & follow Jesus Christ so that they may enter heaven eternally or deny Christ and continue to stay in the darkness of Islam with no hope of ever entering heaven. The bible is very clear about this. It is a choice every follower of Islam must make because their eternal souls are at stake here.

You see, there is no whorehouse in heaven that will reward men for the murder of Jews and Christians and non muslims on this earth. That is a lie. There is no sex in heaven. Jesus taught this when he said that people are not given in marriage in heaven because we are then translated into spiritual bodies. Mohammad himself said, Jesus was a sinless man, a perfect man and by this we know all that Jesus Christ taught he was confirming as true. So by their own prophets words there can only be one conclusion. The bible is the truth! All of it! There is nothing corrupt about the bible.

So you see the entire basis of these unfortunate souls being brainwashed into believing they will be rewarded in heaven with sex is a lie. There will be nothing for these soldiers of allah to look forward to on that day but an eternity in hell where it will be too late. That is the truth and I don't believe in watering it down. I feel a very deep sense of compassion, mercy and sorrow for these followers of Islam because they were born into this deception and threatened with death if they left it. On the other hand they make excellent christians once they become born again Believers in Jesus Christ because they are already willing to lay down their lives for the Gospel whereas too many Christians in the West have not yet come to that decision. They will have to soon because the line is being drawn and the book of revelation is clear that the cowardly will not inherit the kingdom of heaven. Only those who endure until the end shall be saved.

- Jeremiah

There's no special heaven for Jews either, and you can't prove otherwise.

Jesus said so. Read the New Testament and see for yourself, Ima. - Jeremiah

The new testament is all hearsay and myths, written well over 100 years after the facts. Nobody actually wrote down what Jesus said when he said it, probably because he didn't say what the bible says he said. You got any REAL proof?

What do you have in mind? Be specific, Ima. In the meantime let me ask you a question, Ima.

It is recorded and documented that Muhammad said that Jesus was a sinless man. That the bible was the Word of God. Muhammad never said the bible was corrupted. Others said that long after Muhammad had left the earth. Yes, Muhammad said the bible was the Word of God and that Jesus was a sinless man. ( which means he spoke the truth 100% of the time )

So with that in mind, are you suggesting that the prophet Mohammad is a liar? If not, how could you question the authenicity of the bible or what Mohammad said concerning who Jesus Christ is? Can you explain that to the reader? - Jeremiah

P F Tinmore, et al,

Someone created the "State of Palestine" in 1922???

I don't drive ----there is absolutely no other place where a COPY
of that LIBRARY OF CONGRESS citation shows up? I am amazed
considering ALL THE EFFORT you and yours have exerted in
insisting that the ISLAMIC NATION called PALESTINE
has been in existence since 'antiquity' Please see to it
that this VALUABLE INFORMATION is broadcasted to the
******WORLD********

I have seen it at the Library of Congress but I did not bookmark the link. It is easier to find from other sources. They all date the photo at 1937.

None of that old stuff has any relevance. When the new state of Palestine was defined by international borders in 1922 that was the official beginning as it was for all the other new states in the region.

All of the people whose normal place of residence was inside those borders at that time were Palestinians. What happened 10 years before or 1000 years before simply does not matter.
(QUESTION)

• Who?
  • Who was the President of Palestine in 1922?
  • Where was the seat of government?

I think you are confused? I think you are confused with the Mandate for Palestine in 1922. But I will keep an open mind.

Most Respectfully,
R

A dispute regarding the status of the territories was settled by an Arbitrator appointed by the Council of the League of Nations. It was decided that Palestine and Transjordan were newly created states according to the terms of the applicable post-war treaties.

State of Palestine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Many believe the the Palestine Mandate was Palestine and that the end of the mandate was the end of Palestine. That is not true. The mandate was assigned to the existing state of Palestine (That is why they called it the Palestine mandate) and Palestine still existed after the end of the mandate.

You share your illusion and win a coin
Pale-KM2_2Mils_1945.jpg

Smoking tobacco may be bad for your health, but what de kat is smoking aint

In 1945---the ONLY people who were called "PALESTINIANS" were jews---even on official 'papers issued by the British who ran BRITISH MANDATE PALESTINE
The fact that a coin existed with both hebrew and arabic lettering proves WHAT?

Of course "palestine" existed----it is an alternate name for ISRAEL/JUDEA ---used
by the romans----who renamed many cities to conform with their VIEW of the world---
which was ROMAN DOMINANCE and latin or greek like words. The silly play on words
upon which islamo nazi pig shit --propaganda depends ----is pathetic

Long ago I read a very important book by a very important neuroscientist ---named
CRITCHLEY---- he wrote "THE PARIETAL LOBES"---to my horror part of it was
in FRENCH ----in his time all educated brits ---especially educated in the neurosciences
knew French------SO? this proves what? The islamo nazi pigs claim jews have no
place in "BALESTINE"----so why did the coins have hebrew writing?

lots of stuff in Lebanon is still in FRENCH BTW----SO?

I have never met a jew with background in ALGERIA or EGYPT who
did not speak french SO?

I was not aware the Arabs minted their coins in Hebrew writing. Israel didn't become a nation until May 14, 1948 but here we see Hebrew writing on this coin in 1945. Wouldn't that be validating the existence of a Hebrew Palestine? How can one explain that while their Islamic school textbooks refuse to even show a map proving the existence of this Jewish presence could have missed such an important fact on the printing of their money?

You see, the truth always come out. You can photoshop pictures, spread the propaganda of the long lost palestinian people all day long but one must wonder why these long lost arab palestinians only recalled their "name" AFTER the year 1960 and Arafats trip to Baleshinka special op school in Russia.... ( which trained him in the current propaganda we hear today about their claim to be the true Palestinian people ) When asked about paying taxes, Jesus asked them, whose face is on the coin? They said, Caesar's. He said, Render unto Caesar what is Caesars and render unto God what is Gods. The matter of the coin is all the evidence one needs to prove these long lost "Palestinian arabs" for what they are. Liars. Thanks, Pbel. You've been very helpful in getting to the truth here. Although I am quite certain that was never your plan. - Jeremiah

How can one explain that while their Islamic school textbooks refuse to even show a map proving the existence of this Jewish presence

The Palestinian's own definition of who is a Palestinian specifies that native Jews are Palestinian citizens.

Al Hambra Theatre, Jaffa, 1937, flying the Palestinian flag.

Picture8703.jpg
Tsk, tsk, Tinmore. We've gone thru this before.

Indeed, who was flying the Palestinian flag in 1937?
That's a Jordanian / Arab league Flag, idiot. The Palestinian Flag is a copy of the Jordanian. You already knew that but you don't have the intellectual honesty to stop your bullshit lies and false propaganda. Instead you choose to desperately repeat the same BS over and over as if maybe the 1000th time the shit might stick to the wall. Palestine is Jordan.

flags-1.jpg

Jeremiah was a bullfrog, he wasn't a good friend of mine, but I help him share his whine

To share with you. But I will share the truth with you.

There never has been and there never will be a sovereign State of Palestine. Not now and not ever.

-Jeremiah

p.s. smoking is bad for your health. You might want to give that up.

You share your illusion and win a coin
Pale-KM2_2Mils_1945.jpg

Smoking tobacco may be bad for your health, but what de kat is smoking aint
Yes, and that made you a British Subject, you fucking idiot.

Type%252520I.2012%252520134528.bmp.jpg

In 1945---the ONLY people who were called "PALESTINIANS" were jews---even on official 'papers issued by the British who ran BRITISH MANDATE PALESTINE
The fact that a coin existed with both hebrew and arabic lettering proves WHAT?

Of course "palestine" existed----it is an alternate name for ISRAEL/JUDEA ---used
by the romans----who renamed many cities to conform with their VIEW of the world---
which was ROMAN DOMINANCE and latin or greek like words. The silly play on words
upon which islamo nazi pig shit --propaganda depends ----is pathetic

Long ago I read a very important book by a very important neuroscientist ---named
CRITCHLEY---- he wrote "THE PARIETAL LOBES"---to my horror part of it was
in FRENCH ----in his time all educated brits ---especially educated in the neurosciences
knew French------SO? this proves what? The islamo nazi pigs claim jews have no
place in "BALESTINE"----so why did the coins have hebrew writing?

lots of stuff in Lebanon is still in FRENCH BTW----SO?

I have never met a jew with background in ALGERIA or EGYPT who
did not speak french SO?

I was not aware the Arabs minted their coins in Hebrew writing. Israel didn't become a nation until May 14, 1948 but here we see Hebrew writing on this coin in 1945. Wouldn't that be validating the existence of a Hebrew Palestine? How can one explain that while their Islamic school textbooks refuse to even show a map proving the existence of this Jewish presence could have missed such an important fact on the printing of their money?

You see, the truth always come out. You can photoshop pictures, spread the propaganda of the long lost palestinian people all day long but one must wonder why these long lost arab palestinians only recalled their "name" AFTER the year 1960 and Arafats trip to Baleshinka special op school in Russia.... ( which trained him in the current propaganda we hear today about their claim to be the true Palestinian people ) When asked about paying taxes, Jesus asked them, whose face is on the coin? They said, Caesar's. He said, Render unto Caesar what is Caesars and render unto God what is Gods. The matter of the coin is all the evidence one needs to prove these long lost "Palestinian arabs" for what they are. Liars. Thanks, Pbel. You've been very helpful in getting to the truth here. Although I am quite certain that was never your plan. - Jeremiah

How can one explain that while their Islamic school textbooks refuse to even show a map proving the existence of this Jewish presence

The Palestinian's own definition of who is a Palestinian specifies that native Jews are Palestinian citizens.

As the native Jews are the only true Palestinians on the face of the earth! There is no other "Palestinian", George! They don't exist. If you are not Jewish? You are not a true native of Palestine! Capeesh??? - Jeremiah p.s. Are you the one who asked the other day for proof that there the God of the bible is the real One True God? If so, I have something to tell you. Thanks.

Forum List

Back