Palestinians change their name following UN bid

pbel

Gold Member
Feb 26, 2012
RAMALLAH, West Bank (AP) — The Palestinian president has ordered his government to officially change the name of the Palestinian Authority to "State of Palestine."
Palestinians change their name following UN bid - Yahoo! News
The move follows the November decision by the United Nations to upgrade the Palestinians' status to that of a "non-member observer state."

President Mahmoud Abbas said Sunday that all official Palestinian stamps, stationery and documents will now bear the new name.

A statement from his office said the move was aimed at enhancing Palestinian "sovereignty on the ground" and was a step on the way to "real independence." Israel still controls most of the West Bank.

Israel objected to the Palestinian statehood bid at the U.N., calling it a unilateral step aimed at bypassing direct peace negotiations. Abbas denied that.

Israel had no comment Sunday.

RAMALLAH, West Bank (AP) — The Palestinian president has ordered his government to officially change the name of the Palestinian Authority to "State of Palestine."
The move follows the November decision by the United Nations to upgrade the Palestinians' status to that of a "non-member observer state."

President Mahmoud Abbas said Sunday that all official Palestinian stamps, stationery and documents will now bear the new name.

A statement from his office said the move was aimed at enhancing Palestinian "sovereignty on the ground" and was a step on the way to "real independence." Israel still controls most of the West Bank.

Israel objected to the Palestinian statehood bid at the U.N., calling it a unilateral step aimed at bypassing direct peace negotiations. Abbas denied that.

There is no sovereign state of Palestine. There never has been and there never will be. So call it whatever you want. By any name it still does not exist. - Jeremiah

Jeremiah was a bullfrog, he wasn't a good friend of mine, but I help him share his whine

Jeremiah was a bullfrog, he wasn't a good friend of mine, but I help him share his whine

To share with you. But I will share the truth with you.

There never has been and there never will be a sovereign State of Palestine. Not now and not ever.

-Jeremiah

p.s. smoking is bad for your health. You might want to give that up.

Last edited:
I like the "pali" approach------WHAT A DIFFERENCE A NAME MAKES
I am going to change my name to RITA HAYWORTH------then I will be able
to sing and dance and I will be an IRRESISTABLE SEX POT
or maybe I will try ELIZABETH TAYLOR----I thought her not only beautiful --
but an excellent and intelligent actress----I WANNA BE LIZ ......

can we put that to a vote?

I like it! He should further articulate; " State of Palestine" without return to the 67 Borders that the Arabs thermselves have never accepted and without " Right of Return" :D

:eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo:

ramallah, west bank (ap) — the palestinian president has ordered his government to officially change the name of the palestinian authority to "state of palestine."
palestinians change their name following un bid - yahoo! News
the move follows the november decision by the united nations to upgrade the palestinians' status to that of a "non-member observer state."

president mahmoud abbas said sunday that all official palestinian stamps, stationery and documents will now bear the new name.

A statement from his office said the move was aimed at enhancing palestinian "sovereignty on the ground" and was a step on the way to "real independence." israel still controls most of the west bank.

Israel objected to the palestinian statehood bid at the u.n., calling it a unilateral step aimed at bypassing direct peace negotiations. Abbas denied that.

Israel had no comment sunday.

there is no sovereign state of palestine. There never has been and there never will be. So call it whatever you want. By any name it still does not exist. - jeremiah

so you do not recognize palestines right to exists ??

ramallah, west bank (ap) — the palestinian president has ordered his government to officially change the name of the palestinian authority to "state of palestine."
the move follows the november decision by the united nations to upgrade the palestinians' status to that of a "non-member observer state."

president mahmoud abbas said sunday that all official palestinian stamps, stationery and documents will now bear the new name.

A statement from his office said the move was aimed at enhancing palestinian "sovereignty on the ground" and was a step on the way to "real independence." israel still controls most of the west bank.

Israel objected to the palestinian statehood bid at the u.n., calling it a unilateral step aimed at bypassing direct peace negotiations. Abbas denied that.

there is no sovereign state of palestine. There never has been and there never will be. So call it whatever you want. By any name it still does not exist. - jeremiah

Sure do! Syria, Lebanon, Jordan, Egypt. Damn, but Palestine is a huge territory.

Do you want to give someone third degree burns? Rita and Liz didn't have such a great ending anyhow. Your life is a far better story, Rosie. You are far more interesting and intriguing than either of them. A smart woman is the ultimate sexy and you've got it going on. Liz has nothing on you.

- Jeremiah

there's your answer.

- Jeremiah

There never has been and there never will be a sovereign State of Palestine. Not now and not ever.

-Jeremiah

You share your illusion and win a coin
Pale-KM2_2Mils_1945.jpg

Smoking tobacco may be bad for your health, but what de kat is smoking aint

-Jeremiah

Pale-KM2_2Mils_1945.jpg

In 1945---the ONLY people who were called "PALESTINIANS" were jews---even on official 'papers issued by the British who ran BRITISH MANDATE PALESTINE
The fact that a coin existed with both hebrew and arabic lettering proves WHAT?

Of course "palestine" existed----it is an alternate name for ISRAEL/JUDEA ---used
by the romans----who renamed many cities to conform with their VIEW of the world---
which was ROMAN DOMINANCE and latin or greek like words. The silly play on words
upon which islamo nazi pig shit --propaganda depends ----is pathetic

Long ago I read a very important book by a very important neuroscientist ---named
CRITCHLEY---- he wrote "THE PARIETAL LOBES"---to my horror part of it was
in FRENCH ----in his time all educated brits ---especially educated in the neurosciences
knew French------SO? this proves what? The islamo nazi pigs claim jews have no
place in "BALESTINE"----so why did the coins have hebrew writing?

lots of stuff in Lebanon is still in FRENCH BTW----SO?

I have never met a jew with background in ALGERIA or EGYPT who
did not speak french SO?

-Jeremiah

Pale-KM2_2Mils_1945.jpg

In 1945---the ONLY people who were called "PALESTINIANS" were jews---even on official 'papers issued by the British who ran BRITISH MANDATE PALESTINE
The fact that a coin existed with both hebrew and arabic lettering proves WHAT?

Of course "palestine" existed----it is an alternate name for ISRAEL/JUDEA ---used
by the romans----who renamed many cities to conform with their VIEW of the world---
which was ROMAN DOMINANCE and latin or greek like words. The silly play on words
upon which islamo nazi pig shit --propaganda depends ----is pathetic

Long ago I read a very important book by a very important neuroscientist ---named
CRITCHLEY---- he wrote "THE PARIETAL LOBES"---to my horror part of it was
in FRENCH ----in his time all educated brits ---especially educated in the neurosciences
knew French------SO? this proves what? The islamo nazi pigs claim jews have no
place in "BALESTINE"----so why did the coins have hebrew writing?

lots of stuff in Lebanon is still in FRENCH BTW----SO?

I have never met a jew with background in ALGERIA or EGYPT who
did not speak french SO?

Thank you for explaining that, Rose. I tire of these tactics the arabs use to try and claim something that is not theirs, has never been theirs and never will be theirs. There is no such thing as a Palestinian. Those are Muslims trying to steal Israeli land. They can call themselves Palestinians ( which began in 1960 after they realised they could not win in a war against Israel so the propaganda war began ) until Jesus comes back and it still will not make it true.

They can call themselves "believers" ( the new title they have now given themselves to confuse the world into believing they have something shared with the "believers of the bible" as the Christian was always referred to as the "believer" ) but they are still moon god idolaters bowing down a rock 5 times a day. Is it any wonder they are not getting any answers to their prayers? Praying to a moon rock? In my bible those are not called "believers" but rather, "idolaters!"

-Jeremiah

The only inhabitants of Palestine ever recognized as the people of Palestine were the Jews. They never called themselves Palestinians. They called themselves Jews. They still call themselves Jews today. Imagine that!

- Jeremiah

Jeremiah----that black rock in Mecca is NOT AN IDOL----but
if either of us happens to fall into Mecca and touches the damned thing
------we is dead There was an indian hindu - --JAILED in
Saudi arabia-----he got lost and ACCIDENTALLY WANDERED INTO
MECCA It gets worse----something needed the attention of
an engineer in mecca ------the only engineer capable was also an
INDIAN HINDU-----what a dilemma------they had the poor hindu
view the thing thru a telescope outside the city and tell other people
what to do ----step by step.

its not easy to be a muslim----so many problems

LOL, First you try to tell us Palestine never existed, in the next post you admit Palestine existed, but the only Palestinians in Palestine were jews, your only fooling yourself:lol:

It gets worse----something needed the attention of
an engineer in mecca ------the only engineer capable was also an
INDIAN HINDU-----what a dilemma------they had the poor hindu
view the thing thru a telescope outside the city and tell other people
what to do ----step by step.

its not easy to be a muslim----so many problems

What "thing"?, post a link, you know, for a jew, your a really bad liar, arnt you

LOL, First you try to tell us Palestine never existed, in the next post you admit Palestine existed, but the only Palestinians in Palestine were jews, your only fooling yourself:lol:

Are you serious? Listen, I was blogging for Israel when you were in diapers, Pal. I am very well aware of the former name of Israel. Alright?

My point is that there will never be a Sovereign State of Palestine - that is founded by, for, with the ancestors of the Philistines! The name game isn't going to work here! Get it? I hope so because I am finished trying to enlighten you on the subject. Whatever it is you are smoking has clouded your ability to "think". I'll be praying for your salvation.

Kindest regards,

Jeremiah

Are you serious? Listen, I was blogging for Israel when you were in diapers, Pal. I am very well aware of the former name of Israel. Alright?

My point is that there will never be a Sovereign State of Palestine - that is founded by, for, with the ancestors of the Philistines! The name game isn't going to work here! Get it? I hope so because I am finished trying to enlighten you on the subject. Whatever it is you are smoking has clouded your ability to "think". I'll be praying for your salvation.

Kindest regards,

Jeremiah

Blogging for israel = Hasbara LOL there was and still is a state called Palestine, it has been invaded and occupied by jews from the former USSR, when it kicks off I hope you get to choose which lamppost you hang from, shalom

Forum List

Back