Palestinians Celebrating 9/11 Attack (Shocking)

the abc link basically debunked your claims at the end of the story
LOL

"The fact of the matter is we are coming from a country that experiences terror daily. Our purpose was to document the event."
I wonder How they knew it was going to happen ?
My "claim" is that there where 5 dancing israeli's on the morning of 9/11

Report: Netanyahu says 9/11 terror attacks good for Israel http://www.haaretz.com/news/report-netanyahu-says-9-11-terror-attacks-good-for-israel-1.244044

except you have no proof they were dancing
I personally have no proof same as the OP assertion that
Palestinians people are celebrating the death of nearly 3000 innocent americans
sic
you are incorrect on that
you can see it in both videos

There is no proof that the people are celebrating 9/11 is there?

Report: Netanyahu says 9/11 terror attacks good for Israel - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News

I personally have no proof same as the OP assertion that sic
you are incorrect on that
you can see it in both videos

There is no proof that the people are celebrating 9/11 is there?

Report: Netanyahu says 9/11 terror attacks good for Israel - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News
If you we'll see the name of the hijackers You'll see only muslim names and people who came from arab countries(those who declare war against israel) those who was shout "alla akbar" before they blow up the planes,its amazing to see how desperate you are!
Instead of blaming others deal with it that muslim blow up World Trade Center
Back in 1994 and 2001 Stop lying yourself,You and many others got the blood of the victims on your/their hands!

We shouldn't support either country. Israel spits in the face of Palestinians by building settlements in disputed land.

If the land was in dispute those holding the deed would show up, but they sold their land and left before the 6 day war in expectation of a Jewish route. It did happen that way, now they want to take back land they sold .
Thats not disputed land .

The MuslimArselickers of America STILL don't geddit:

The Palestinian garbage is the certified enemy of America !!!!!

We have been in a phoney WAR with IRAN once they started the IRAQI QUAGMIRE !!!!!

Forum List

Back