Palestinians Burn Shelters In Egypt

Very true, but But its probably worth continuing the debate with the fool.. in hopes that some open minded readers may see the truth..

His only comeback after the constant beating you give him is that your retarded...

You know as well as me shogun that you could prove your point 10x over and that numbnuts will never admit it...

Thats the problem with guys like RGS... He is so smart, he's stupid... Thats what happens when you think you know everything...

Yup, pretending that Hamas open armed rebellion does not effect their status in the Government they rebelled against is some fact ehh? Trying to twist it to somehow being Israel that caused Hamas to lose their election results is about as retarded as it gets. Fatah hates Israel. Fatah though has the legit Government of the Pal Authority and all of Hamas wins in previous elections are nullified by armed insurrection against said Government.

That you two mental midgets thinks other wise is hilarious.

Very true, but But its probably worth continuing the debate with the fool.. in hopes that some open minded readers may see the truth..

His only comeback after the constant beating you give him is that your retarded...

You know as well as me shogun that you could prove your point 10x over and that numbnuts will never admit it...

Thats the problem with guys like RGS... He is so smart, he's stupid... Thats what happens when you think you know everything...

just wait until you are tenacious enough to qualify for the Scarlet A.

I have to say, Alucard, that I appriciate that you see the humanity cast aside in Palestine. In no way do I WANT kassam rockets but I am glad that others can see a humanity crisis and the root of the conflict in Palisrael. You and I probably don't agree on many other issues but it's good to see that people other than blatant racists can see the effect of the last 60 years there.

Yup, pretending that Hamas open armed rebellion does not effect their status in the Government they rebelled against is some fact ehh? Trying to twist it to somehow being Israel that caused Hamas to lose their election results is about as retarded as it gets. Fatah hates Israel. Fatah though has the legit Government of the Pal Authority and all of Hamas wins in previous elections are nullified by armed insurrection against said Government.

That you two mental midgets thinks other wise is hilarious.

What is hilarious is your allergy to Evidence and incompetence in returning the wit I expend on you.

Forum List

Back