Palestinians Appalled by Obama’s Comments

Originally posted by William Joyce
Sure they do. Look at the United States giving itself back to Mexicans!

Well, at least, you concede the fact that Mexico is not militarily occupying the US and strong-arming the American government to allow mass mexican immigration into the Southwest, which is more than I can get from a lot of members of the board.

José;699315 said:
Well, at least, you concede the fact that Mexico is not militarily occupying the US and strong-arming the American government to allow mass mexican immigration into the Southwest, which is more than I can get from a lot of members of the board.

Just ignore the inconvenient like usual.

José;699315 said:

Really? Please state which member(s) and reference their statments. I would like to see who exactly thinks Mexico is militarily occupying the US.

The US government will not act on illegal immigration because both parties live in fear of alienating the Hispanic-American vote. It isn't the the Mexican army it fears.

Originally posted by GunnyL
Really? Please state which member(s) and reference their statments. I would like to see who exactly thinks Mexico is militarily occupying the US.

That was a parody of the grostesque tendency some members have to portray the US as a “victim” of Mexico’s poverty and the desire to blackmail Mexico into acting as America’s border patrol..

The idea is so stupid, so absurd I almost created a thread entitled:

“How dumb must an individual be to blame America’s immigration problems on Mexico?”

Of course, no one is dumb enough to believe the US is under Mexican military occupation. No one can be THAT dumb.

But check out RetiredGySgt using Mexico’s diplomatic protests as "evidence" that Mexico is partly responsible for the fact that illegal immigration remains a problem in the US year after year.

Originally posted by RetiredGySgt
The Mexican Government makes official protests about our enforcing our immigration laws while having draconian laws and enforcement along their own Southern Border.

Originally posted by RetiredGySgt
The Mexican Government makes official complaints when illegals are convicted of horrible crimes and sentence to long terms or the death penalty.

OH, MY GOD!!!!

THE MEXICAN OFFICIAL COMPLAINTS REPRESENTED THE END OF AMERICA AS WE KNOW IT!!!!

The devastating effect the Mexican “official complaints” had on Washington DC plunged the nation into total darkness, left the entire US population shocked and appalled and can only be compared to 9/11.

After the first “official complaint” was issued the White House was reduced to a pile of ashes.

After the second and even more powerful “official protest”, the Capitol and the Pentagon were blown to smithereens and starvation and pestilence spread throughout the US like fire.

The hellish sight is simply beyond description!!!!

But the worst of all was the third “official complaint” that threw the entire American defense, communication and transportation networks in total disarray.

UNTIL HIS DYING DAY, RetiredGySgt will never forgive Mexico for having issued the third “official complaint” because it was responsible for bringing America to its knees and forced the US government to allow mass Mexican immigration.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Doug (a fantastic poster whose outstanding contributions to this Board are sorely missed) once complained about the EXTREMELY low IQ displayed by many members of the board.

I didn’t understand exactly why he said that, at the time.

But after seeing Mexico being blamed for the US government’s dereliction of duty, I DO.

the arabs picked the wrong side in wwii....and lost.....winners don't give land back.....
]

Huh? Read your history.

The Arabs picked the WINNING SIDE in World War I, and then got screwed by their allies from 1918 onward.

]

Huh? Read your history.

The Arabs picked the WINNING SIDE in World War I, and then got screwed by their allies from 1918 onward.

They fought with the nazi's in WWII... I'd say that was the wrong side.

You say anything just so you can be anti-Israel, don't you?

But nah...nothing personal there...

uh, 'cause he MUST hate jews, right?

is this where your super chosen power comes handy again?

really....who will be able to do that....there is not an army in the middle east that has the capability much less the balls to take them on....

Especially given the fact the US would blast them out of existence if they tried.

Not that we'd have to.
Allison

obama is pandering politician he seems to forget that people are listening and will actually remember what he says one place when he goes to another and says just the opposite

As far as what Obama said, I think it is just more proof he is nothing but another politician willing to say what ever he thinks the crowd he is talking to wants to here, regardless of what he actually thinks about the matter.

José;698972 said:
You’re dumb as hell, McGirt…

The arabs are demolishing your country one skyscraper at a time and you continue to applaud the same racist dictatorship that feeds their hatred.

What kind of sick, self destructive nationalism is that?

The Palestinians didn't blow up the WTC.

Originally posted by Ravi
The Palestinians didn't blow up the WTC.

No, they didn’t.

BUT…

Atta's friends in Germany described him as an intelligent man with religious beliefs who grew angry over the Western policy toward the Middle East, including the Oslo Accords and the Gulf War.

Ralph Bodenstein who traveled, worked and talked a lot with Mohamed Atta said, "He was most imbued [sic] actually about Israeli politics in the region and about U.S. protection of these Israeli politics in the region. And he was to a degree personally suffering from that."

The 9/11 Commission Report states that "In his interactions with other students [in Germany], Atta voiced virulently anti-Semitic and anti-American opinions, ranging from condemnations of what he described as a global Jewish movement centered in New York City that supposedly controlled the financial world and the media, to polemics against governments of the Arab world.

Mohamed Atta - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

We SELL weapons to Israel. And yes, we give money, but we give money to the pals, egypt, saudi's, etc.... We give money to a lot of our allies.

are you complaining about that, too?

Well, yes, I do complain about massive weapons sales and militarily tied aid on principle, not like Israel qualifies as one, but the difference is that far and above, Israel recieves a VAST amount of aid from the United States. It is by far the largest reciever of "aid" in the world, something which is... kind of strange considering that it has such a high per capita income.

Washington Report on Middle East Affairs said:
There are at least three ways in which aid to Israel is different from that of any other country. First, since 1982, U.S. aid to Israel has been transferred in one lump sum at the beginning of each fiscal year, which immediately begins to collect interest in U.S. banks. Aid that goes to other countries is disbursed throughout the year in quarterly installments.

Second, Israel is not required to account for specific purchases. Most countries receive aid for very specific purposes and must account for how it is spent. Israel is allowed to place US aid into its general fund, effectively eliminating any distinctions between types of aid. Therefore, U.S. tax-payers are helping to fund an illegal occupation, the expansion of colonial-settlement projects, and gross human rights violations against the Palestinian civilian population.

A third difference is the sheer amount of aid the U.S. gives to Israel, unparalleled in the history of U.S. foreign policy. Israel usually receives roughly one third of the entire foreign aid budget, despite the fact that Israel comprises less than .001 of the worldÿs population and already has one of the world's higher per capita incomes. In other words, Israel, a country of approximately 6 million people, is currently receiving more U.S. aid than all of Africa, Latin America and the Caribbean combined when you take out Egypt and Colombia.

This year, the U.S. Congress approved $2.76 billion in its annual aid package for Israel. The total amount of direct U.S. aid to Israel has been constant, at around $3 billion (usually 60% military and 40% economic) per year for the last quarter century. A new plan was recently implemented to phase out all economic aid and provide corresponding increases in military aid by 2008. This year Israel is receiving $2.04 billion in military aid and $720 million in economic aid there is only military aid.

In addition to nearly $3 billion in direct aid, Israel usually gets another $3 billion or so in indirect aid: military support from the defense budget, forgiven loans, and special grants. While some of the indirect aid is difficult to measure precisely, it is safe to say that Israel's total aid (direct and indirect) amounts to at least five billion dollars annually.

Forum List

Back