'Palestinian'

Originally posted by FY
And please don't save this post, in order to release it in 5 years, as is your practice to do.

ForeverYoung, it was not my intention to embarass you in front of Eloy by quoting that message of yours that said exactly the opposite of what you were saying.

It was not the purpose of that message even if you mistakenly interpreted this way.

If you reread the message you can see its REAL purpose: to express my deep sorrow and understanding towards the tragedy that struck your family in the 40's.

I said something like this:

You have to cut him some slack, he lost half of his family in WWII.

I was expressing my empathy towards you not trying to embarrass you.... but I can see how I inadvertently ended up embarrasing you so I appologise.

Last edited:
I cited Ahed Tamimi in my next post but Shusha was faster than me and managed to completely ruin my humourous reference to the young lady. :biggrin:

Originally posted by ForeverYoung462
It's not such a long voyage from there to Eastern Europe. And, FYI, I met a light-haired Palestinian at the Tomb of Abraham in Hebron. He took me on a little tour of the place before we say down and chatted and I found out he was an Arab, and not a Jew.

I'm gonna try to dispel once and for all the enormous confusion that you have regarding this subject.

Think with me for a moment, FY:

Are all european Jews blond, blue-eyed people with pink skin?

Of course, they aren't!!

And the photo of the jewish ukrainian family I posted above is itself the evidence of this.

If you pay attention you're gonna see that the husband-father, although much more white than the arab guy I posted below, is clearly less white than his wife and children. I can't see the color of his eyes but he's definitely not blond.

But now ask yourself the same question about the christian population of Europe:

Are all european Gentiles blond, blue-eyed people with pink skin?

Just like the european Jews, they aren't either.

And if you do a comparative anlysis you'll see that both populations Jews and Gentiles have the same proportion of people with dark hair, brown eyes VS blond, blue eyed individuals.

So you cannot tell who is a Gentile and who is a Jew based on their physical traits.

In other words, genetically christian and jewish europeans are exactly the same people who happen to profess different religions.

The Askhenazi matches the physical traits of the christian population of Europe perfectly.

The same can be said about the light-haired tourist guide you met in the West Bank.

You have palestinians who have blond hair, blue eyes and fair skin.

Ahed Tamimi, the young lady of the notorious, very militant palestinian clan Tamimi (that Hollie derisively calls Shirley Temper:rofl: :rofl:) is another example.

But when you look at the AVERAGE palestinian arab (not Palestinian A, Palestinian B or Palestinian C), but the AVERAGE Palestinian, what you see is clearly a semitic people.

The AVERAGE you obtain when you consider all Palestinians combined is clearly that of a people of the Middle East.

The Askhenazi is the average european and the Palestinian Arab is the average semitic people.

Trying to deny this reality regarding the perfect match between the phenotype of Askhenazis and other europeans and the semitic traits of the AVERAGE Palestinian is absolute insanity.

The very essence racism is using physical characteristics to define people.

Its repulsive.

Its repulsive.

Just as trying to claim that Jews are a people and not adherents to a religion.

"This dangerous religion-equals-race ideology lumps Latin American Catholics with Irish Catholics; puts Moroccan Jews in the same genetic bin with my ancestors from Lithuanian, Polish, and German shtetls; and erases racial differences between Indonesian Muslims and Lebanese Muslims. Doesn't make much sense, does it?.......there is no such thing as Muslim blood. Neither is there any such thing as Catholic blood nor Jewish blood."

Confusing race and religion is dangerous

Originally posted by Shusha

Its repulsive.

The very essence of colonialism is creating foundational myths that use religion and other cultural traits to postulate a fake indigeneity in order to legitimize the colonization and dispossession of the native population.

Its repulsive. :cheeky-smiley-018:

Claiming that Jews are a people is repulsive? Is claiming the Irish are a people repulsive? Is claiming the Koreans are a people repulsive? Is claiming that the Inuit are a people repulsive? Why do you apply different standards to the Jewish people that you would apply to no other people? Your antisemitic slip is showing again.

Is it repulsive to claim that the Palestinians are NOT a people, because, after all, by their own admission, they are the same as Syrians and Jordanians.

"This dangerous religion-equals-race ideology lumps Latin American Catholics with Irish Catholics;... [/quote]

Oh, give me a break, it does not.

It defines people by their culture. If you speak Gaelic, and drink whiskey and eat colcannon you're are probably Irish (though you may be Scots). If you speak Portuguese and drink cachaca and eat something like feijoada you are probably Brazilian. If you speak Hebrew and drink kosher wine and eat matzah, hey guess what -- you are probably Jewish.

Claiming that Jews are a people is repulsive? Is claiming the Irish are a people repulsive? Is claiming the Koreans are a people repulsive? Is claiming that the Inuit are a people repulsive? Why do you apply different standards to the Jewish people that you would apply to no other people? Your antisemitic slip is showing again.

Is it repulsive to claim that the Palestinians are NOT a people, because, after all, by their own admission, they are the same as Syrians and Jordanians.

"This dangerous religion-equals-race ideology lumps Latin American Catholics with Irish Catholics;...

Oh, give me a break, it does not.

It defines people by their culture. If you speak Gaelic, and drink whiskey and eat colcannon you're are probably Irish (though you may be Scots). If you speak Portuguese and drink cachaca and eat something like feijoada you are probably Brazilian. If you speak Hebrew and drink kosher wine and eat matzah, hey guess what -- you are probably Jewish.[/QUOTE]

If you speak Gaelic, and drink whiskey and eat colcannon you're are probably Irish and you could practice Judaism. You are still Irish that practices Judaism.

Judaism is a religion, anyone, of any race and people, can practice Judaism. There is no Jewish people.

The Jewish people gained sovereignty over their historical, ancestral and indigenous lands in 1922 by force of treaty and international agreement and law. Phew.

Good thing the Arab armies which attacked in 1948 didn't win any territory, since they wouldn't have been allowed to keep it.

The Jewish people gained sovereignty over their historical, ancestral and indigenous lands in 1922 by force of treaty and international agreement and law. Phew.

Good thing the Arab armies which attacked in 1948 didn't win any territory, since they wouldn't have been allowed to keep it.

There was no international treaty, that gave Europeans sovereignty in the Middle East. The Arab League did not intervene into any part of the Jew partition or subsequently Israel. What are you talking about. The Arab League entered the Arab and International sectors to try to prevent the Jews from evicting and killing the Christians and Muslims.

There was no international treaty, that gave Europeans sovereignty in the Middle East. The Arab League did not intervene into any part of the Jew partition or subsequently Israel. What are you talking about. The Arab League entered the Arab and International sectors to try to prevent the Jews from evicting and killing the Christians and Muslims.

Says the same Montelatici who openly calls for expulsion of all non Christians from the land.

Better be called an invader or outsider in Your homeland than in any other country.

Those Christians and Muslims didn't become a majority by peaceful means.
And when did the expulsion or eradication against Jews ever stop under their control in that land?

What about a bunch of blond, blue eyed, pink skinned Russians, Germans and Poles like this jewish ukrainian couple: ...

Wait. So we are using hair color as the definitive factor of who has rights?

atamimi.jpg

Sorry, Shirley Temper, you do not belong here. Get thee gone.

Well, Jose, would you agree that this blond-haired Arab girl does not belong in Palestine then? And, ironically, she is the poster child for their "resistance."

Your limited education and inability to research the source documents leaves you at a disadvantage.

Israel was attacked by Arab-Moslem armies. Your silly babbling to the contrary is nonsensical.

S/766 of 22 May 1948

What follows is one of several questions posed on behalf of the UN and the Israeli response.

(h) Have Arab forces penetrated into the territory over which you claim to have authority?

Answer to Question (h): Arab forces have penetrated into the territory of the State of Israel in certain corners of the Northern Negev and in the Jordan Valley south of Lake Tiberias. In addition, planes of the Royal Egyptian Air Force have repeatedly raided Tel Aviv and southern Jewish settlements, while Iraqi air-force planes have been raiding settlements in the Northern Jordan Valley and artillery of the Syrian and Lebanese armies have been shelling settlements in Upper Galilee from across the frontier.

https://www.saylor.org/site/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/HIST351-10.4.3-1948-Arab-Israeli-War.pdf

LOL.

Blond people in Palestine-Israel don't have to leave their homeland anymore than blond people in South Africa did, FY.

Despite the terrifying scenes of thousands of black South Africans singing "Kill the white!!", "Kill the white!!" that used to frighten white South Africans so much during the last years of Apartheid, the only ones who left the country in the last 25 years were those who thought they could make a better living elsewhere.

The only thing that doesn't belong in Palestine-Israel are the walls and razor-wire fences.

Last edited:
So we're back at discussing Jews in a thread about the definition of 'Palestinian'....

What a surprise:ack-1: Seems like anything 'palestinian' is in escence foreign to the land or comes from the Jews.

So we're back at discussing Jews in a thread about the definition of 'Palestinian'....

What a surprise:ack-1: Seems like anything 'palestinian' is in escence foreign to the land or comes from the Jews.
You can't really discuss the Palestinians without Zionist settler colonialism. It has been their life for a hundred years.

Says the same Montelatici who openly calls for expulsion of all non Christians from the land.

Better be called an invader or outsider in Your homeland than in any other country.

And when did the expulsion or eradication against Jews ever stop under their control in that land?

The Christians became a majority because the Jews, Samaritans and others of Palestine converted to Christianity. Making it legally necessary to be a Christian to reside within Palestine is not necessarly a violent action. The Muslim rulers were actually less insistent that the Christians convert to Islam, as Christians were a source of funding through special taxation on Christians.

The Christians became a majority because the Jews, Samaritans and others of Palestine converted to Christianity. Making it legally necessary to be a Christian to reside within Palestine is not necessarly a violent action. The Muslim rulers were actually less insistent that the Christians convert to Islam, as Christians were a source of funding through special taxation on Christians.
It's fine to speak the truth about the Christian dhimmis under the Islamist invaders / colonists.

Similarly, it's appropriate to acknowledge the actions of the muhammedan invaders / colonists.

Neither the European xtian Crusaders nor the Islamist invaders / colonists were encouraged to immigrate to the area as the Jewish people were.

Forum List

Back