Palestinian women

High_Gravity

Belligerent Drunk
Nov 19, 2010
Richmond VA
I asked for some pics of Palestinian hotties from the Palestinian supporters and all I got was crickets, so I decided to find some myself, nothing to make fun just some genuine good looking Palestinian women if I can find some.

1228-SKIN-COLOR-PALESTINE_full_600.jpg

Haifa-Wehbe-hot-sexy.jpg

Fayrouz%2BKarawya%25282%2529.jpg

Feel free to add on if you wish, I was just curious how the Palestinian women stacked up against their Israeli counter parts.

I asked for some pics of Palestinian hotties from the Palestinian supporters and all I got was crickets, so I decided to find some myself, nothing to make fun just some genuine good looking Palestinian women if I can find some.

Haifa-Wehbe-hot-sexy.jpg

Feel free to add on if you wish, I was just curious how the Palestinian women stacked up against their Israeli counter parts.
How long do you think the middle one will live if she is wearing those kinds of clothes in Gaza? I give her five minutes.

Haifa-Wehbe-hot-sexy.jpg

Israel is Palestine so about the same.

Haifa-Wehbe-hot-sexy.jpg

I don't know about that, if you go to Tel Aviv the women look completely different than they do in Gaza or the West Bank.

Haifa-Wehbe-hot-sexy.jpg

I don't know about that, if you go to Tel Aviv the women look completely different than they do in Gaza or the West Bank.

oh you mean the concentration camps of Palestine.I think women in Gaza are more worried about American shells dropping in their front yard than what makes them look good.

oh you mean the concentration camps of Palestine.I think women in Gaza are more worried about American shells dropping in their front yard than what makes them look good.

Jesus Christ man there are no "concentration camps" in Palestine, stop trying to derail my thread about Palestinian chicks, there are plenty of other threads to go on here to spread your rhetoric.:doubt:

Forum List

Back