Palestinian Woman Stabs Israeli Security Guard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only the right-wing "Little Englanders" and "U-kippers", the rest of us aren't that bothered.

"us" ha ha ha...ho ho ho. Achmed is having trouble dealing with the truth:

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/per...ophobia-threat-to-UK-tourism-investment-.html

english.alarabiya.net
Rising Islamophobia ‘threat to UK tourism, investment’
By Ben Flanagan
Al Arabiya News, London
Wednesday, 11 March 2015

One U.S.-based academic, who studies Muslim communities in the West and spent his childhood in the UK, said that Islamophobia in the UK is no longer confined to extreme neo-fascist groups – and was actually becoming part of the ‘establishment.’

Saeed Khan – lecturer in the Department of Near East & Asian Studies at Wayne State University in Detroit, Michigan, where he teaches Islamic and Middle East History, Islamic Civilizations and History of Islamic Political Thought – said this stands to impact tourism and investment.

“Islamophobia is no longer confined to just these fringe elements. We find politicians, opinion-makers and journalists who are not simply doing the bidding of these fringe groups, but in many ways are championing their rhetoric in demonizing Muslims,” Khan told Al Arabiya News. “That’s deeply disturbing and it will have an impact.”

Someone has no idea what a right-wing "little Englander" or "U-kipper" is, that's obvious from the above post. The "poli"tit"ians" mentioned tend to be right-wing Tories, who have been spouting this nonesense for years, and are anti-immigration anyway. "Journalists" (and I use the term loosely) who tend to write for the Murdoch media or the Tory-graph and everyone's favourite, the Daily Mail (who once supported Hitler and the Nazis, amongst other causes). There's plenty of room here and even now they only form 4.8% of the population. There are more Rabbinic Courts in the UK then there are Sharia ones, so I'm not worried.

Did you read what I posted, you moron?! It is no linger limited to certain groups. It's widespread now

Clearly English isn't your first language. Yes, widespread amongst right-wing "little Englanders" or "U-kippers," the further towards the political "centre" and "left" you travel, the more indifference you encounter. Basically at the very worst case scenario, no more than 25% of the population of the UK are bothered about this issue at all.

Those are your numbers which have nothing to do with reality. The articles I posted show that Islamophobia is becoming more mainstream. Why do you think that is, Achmed? Perhaps because you Muslims keep trying to kill Europeans that have stupidly been open and hospitable to them?

Not my numbers, just the total number of U-Kippers and Tories that voted in our last election, look it up for yourself.

"us" ha ha ha...ho ho ho. Achmed is having trouble dealing with the truth:

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/per...ophobia-threat-to-UK-tourism-investment-.html

english.alarabiya.net
Rising Islamophobia ‘threat to UK tourism, investment’
By Ben Flanagan
Al Arabiya News, London
Wednesday, 11 March 2015

One U.S.-based academic, who studies Muslim communities in the West and spent his childhood in the UK, said that Islamophobia in the UK is no longer confined to extreme neo-fascist groups – and was actually becoming part of the ‘establishment.’

Saeed Khan – lecturer in the Department of Near East & Asian Studies at Wayne State University in Detroit, Michigan, where he teaches Islamic and Middle East History, Islamic Civilizations and History of Islamic Political Thought – said this stands to impact tourism and investment.

“Islamophobia is no longer confined to just these fringe elements. We find politicians, opinion-makers and journalists who are not simply doing the bidding of these fringe groups, but in many ways are championing their rhetoric in demonizing Muslims,” Khan told Al Arabiya News. “That’s deeply disturbing and it will have an impact.”

Someone has no idea what a right-wing "little Englander" or "U-kipper" is, that's obvious from the above post. The "poli"tit"ians" mentioned tend to be right-wing Tories, who have been spouting this nonesense for years, and are anti-immigration anyway. "Journalists" (and I use the term loosely) who tend to write for the Murdoch media or the Tory-graph and everyone's favourite, the Daily Mail (who once supported Hitler and the Nazis, amongst other causes). There's plenty of room here and even now they only form 4.8% of the population. There are more Rabbinic Courts in the UK then there are Sharia ones, so I'm not worried.

Did you read what I posted, you moron?! It is no linger limited to certain groups. It's widespread now

Clearly English isn't your first language. Yes, widespread amongst right-wing "little Englanders" or "U-kippers," the further towards the political "centre" and "left" you travel, the more indifference you encounter. Basically at the very worst case scenario, no more than 25% of the population of the UK are bothered about this issue at all.

Those are your numbers which have nothing to do with reality. The articles I posted show that Islamophobia is becoming more mainstream. Why do you think that is, Achmed? Perhaps because you Muslims keep trying to kill Europeans that have stupidly been open and hospitable to them?

Not my numbers, just the total number of U-Kippers and Tories that voted in our last election, look it up for yourself.

More bullshit! "Not concerned", my ass. Rise of Islamophobia in Europe is justified and its because Muslim animals commit barbaric acts of terror. These animals are no different than the Palestinian animals. Same shit, different geographical location:

BREAKING NEWS: Machine gun fire heard in central Paris

Dozens dead in series of terror attacks in France as Kalashnikov-wielding gunman opens fire in restaurant, 100 hostages are taken at theatre and two blasts are heard near the Stade de France
  • 18 people said to have been killed in terror attacks in central Paris tonight
  • Two attackers reportedly had suicide vests near Stade de France stadium
  • Hostages taken from rock metal concert at Bataclan music hall, police said

If we (the West) continue to support Israel unconditionally (and unfairly vis-a-vis the Palestinians) and invade/drone attack Muslim countries and/or encourage insurgencies in the Muslim world, causing instability, there will be blowback. Is this any surprise?

If we (the West) continue to support Israel unconditionally (and unfairly vis-a-vis the Palestinians) and invade/drone attack Muslim countries and/or encourage insurgencies in the Muslim world, causing instability, there will be blowback. Is this any surprise?
Is it any surprise that mentally ill scum like you has nothing to say about your fellow Muslims committing barbarism in Paris today, while trying to blame Israel for it?

Actually, Israel is fighting the very same Islamic terrorist animals. Hamas is no different than ISIS or Al Queda. Same Islamic terrorist shit, different geographical location: Gaza = Terrorist HQ, Does it matter if these one Islamic terrorist animal calls itself "Palestinian" while another calls itself Syrian. It's the same cancerous ideology.

Europe should use Israeli knowledge of how to deal with these animals.

Our support of Israel and our unfair treatment of the Palestinians contributes to the hate Muslims have for the West. That is just a fact. When our drones hit wedding parties and kill dozens of innocent people, we create 1000s of potential terrorists, relatives of those killed. That is just a fact. When we support the overthrow of a country of Syria and support insurgents, we create instability and a recruitment bonanza for psychopaths. That is just a fact. When we invade Muslim countries, we create yet more enemies. That is just a fact. If you can't see that, you need help.

We cannot, like Israel, corral millions of people of a particular religion and put them into gulags and put walls around them or blockade them. We are not Israelis.

Yeah, let's not fight those who intend to Islamicize the entire world on their turf, while killing all Jews and Christians who don't submit. Let's wait until they've penetrated our country, and now we have to deal with the animals on our streets. Just as the French are doing today. The terrorist animals in France today are no different than the Palestinian terrorist animals Israel has to deal with on a daily basis.

True story. :cool:

Don't try to associate Jews with Christians. Christ is central to Christianity. Jews do not believe in Christ.

All victims of Islamic animals are associated, dipshit.

Keep lying about your faith.

Don't try to associate Jews with Christians. Christ is central to Christianity. Jews do not believe in Christ.

Eh, Monte. Without Jews, there would be no Christians. Fact is your Muslim bretheran have united Christians & Jews like never before. Praise be to Allah & his followers.

The answer for Israel, is the answer to France, and the answer to the world....KILL THEM ALL, and let ALLAH sort them out!

7WJ5U3r.jpg

More bullshit! "Not concerned", my ass. Rise of Islamophobia in Europe is justified and its because Muslim animals commit barbaric acts of terror. These animals are no different than the Palestinian animals. Same shit, different geographical location:

Dozens dead in series of terror attacks in France as Kalashnikov-wielding gunman opens fire in restaurant, 100 hostages are taken at theatre and two blasts are heard near the Stade de France

I've been to Paris as many times as I've been to London, know the city well, and have friends there so I'm not going to get drawn in to your crass exploitation of a tragedy. This interesting article and the response of millions of Europeans against knee-jerk Islamophobia demonstrates the reality rather than your fascist fantasies.

Our terrorism double standard: After Paris, let’s stop blaming Muslims and take a hard look at ourselves - Salon.com

I've been to Paris as many times as I've been to London, know the city well, and have friends there so I'm not going to get drawn in to your crass exploitation of a tragedy. This interesting article and the response of millions of Europeans against knee-jerk Islamophobia demonstrates the reality rather than your fascist fantasies.

Our terrorism double standard: After Paris, let’s stop blaming Muslims and take a hard look at ourselves - Salon.com

Figures. Lets start blaming Zionists instead for all the radical Islam mass murders throughout the world.

Oooohhhh you've been to Paris and like no one else has? The place is filled with Muslim assholes like yourself and the French are terrified of them.

Stop smoking hashish, Achmed. France's highly liberal president want to close some mosques down and make about 11,000 Muslims like yourself wear tracking bracelets. :clap2: US law makers are passing a law to allow only non Muslim refugees into the US. :lmao:

They aren't gonna fuck around with Islam any longer.

Last edited:
Time is long overdo for the USA to change our easy immigration policy for Muslims & anti American Palestinian supporters.

Moderation Message:

Too many posts to clean. Please read the title of the Thread before hitting reply. This was a Current Event -- yet the side discussions went to biblical and unrelated political squabbles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back