Palestinian TV For Children

Really so they send their children strapped with explosives
not because they're brainwashed from childhood?

I find this notion of "brainwashing" interesting. Who isn't brainwashed as a child?

Point is, they want the Zionists out of their country and they are willing to do a lot to do it... for a good reason.

So why is ANY of this America's problem again?

What treaty made it arab muslim then as they did not own it since 1099

A link to the treaty is the only answer you can give, and it has to be with either the Ottomans or the LoN ?

Point is they never had A COUNTRY not before the invention of the 'palestinians' in 67 and not to this day. But that's a whole other topic.

So do You accept Your mistake about arab vote rights and arabs serving in the IDF?
Or the usual jumping to other unrelated subjects when caught lying?

Guy, Israel is an apartheid state. Deal with it. You can try to paint a happy face on it all day, the world see Israel for what it is.

Trying to pretend there "were no palestinians" before 1967 or 1947 is more of the lie.

There were people in Palestine, the Zionists stole their land. They want it back,a nd they are willing to die to drive them out.

Meanwhile, a lot of Young Israelis are moving to Europe because, hey, at least no one is trying to kill us there.

Still waiting for you to produce the link showing Israel is apartheid, and until the Palestinians sign over Palestine then it is not Israel. Or will you claim America is apartheid as well because it wont allow the Palestinians to vote in their elections ?

The only Palestinians before 1960 were the Jews as the arab muslims called themselves Syrians

The people were mainly Jews and the Zionist stole nothing, what don't you understand about sovereign power being transferred under INTERNATIONAL LAW

So You have no actual argument accept for parroting the 'ol good "Apartheid apartheid"?

and you have nothing but denial.

I get that. it's a horrible realization of after decades of hating the Nazis, discovering you've become the Nazis.

israeli-soldier-threatens27.jpg

21jd9g2.jpg

So yeah You've ran out of arguments, You're an easy troll.

So these two pictures...which one of them proven fake numerous times here..
do You consider them as a proof for anything?

So You have no actual argument accept for parroting the 'ol good "Apartheid apartheid"?

and you have nothing but denial.

I get that. it's a horrible realization of after decades of hating the Nazis, discovering you've become the Nazis.

israeli-soldier-threatens27.jpg

21jd9g2.jpg

You do realise that the west bank is not part of the nation of Israel don't you and is part of the nation of Palestine.

Your second picture has been proven to be a fake don't you, as the soldier is not IDF but Palestinian. The coat and gun gives it away as IDF coats fasten all the way down and they don't use Russian bloc guns.

So you fail again to pr5ove that Israel inside its borders is an apartheid state

As long as Palestinian children remain indoctrinated by Hamas & Fatah there will never be a lasting peace for Israel & the Palestinians.

Children Dying to Kill - A Society that Consciously Sacrifices its Own Youth

sure there will. Thre will be peace whent he Zionists go back to Europe or they are all taking dirt naps.

Either one works for me.

Still no reasonable argument ON TOPIC?

One thing thou You can't seem to understand, if Israel is gone it doesn't mean happier life for the pseudo-balestnianas- it means certain death. So you actually care close to nothing about those people.

I doesn't have to be this way,but guys like You seem to push there.

One thing thou You can't seem to understand, if Israel is gone it doesn't mean happier life for the pseudo-balestnianas- it means certain death. So you actually care close to nothing about those people.

The Palestinians did just find before the Zionists stole their land, they will be just fine when the Zionists are driven into the sea.

The world will be even better off, as they won't be provoking wars, and if we are really lucky, people might realize, 'Oh, yeah, there isn't a God, clearly."

As long as Palestinian children remain indoctrinated by Hamas & Fatah there will never be a lasting peace for Israel & the Palestinians.

Children Dying to Kill - A Society that Consciously Sacrifices its Own Youth

sure there will. Thre will be peace whent he Zionists go back to Europe or they are all taking dirt naps.

Either one works for me.

Concidering that most Zionists are not Jews or Israelis and already live in Europe then it cant be bad. But when are you going back to Europe where you came from ?

The Palestinians did just find before the Zionists stole their land, they will be just fine when the Zionists are driven into the sea.

The world will be even better off, as they won't be provoking wars, and if we are really lucky, people might realize, 'Oh, yeah, there isn't a God, clearly."

You mean the slaves of the Ottomans don't you that danced to the Ottoman tune. They grubbed in the dirt and had no life at all, the Ottomans took most of their money and then the Bedouins took the rest. Remove the Jews and the world will explode when extremists start to destroy Jerusalem because it is not Islamic. Then Egypt and the rest of the M.E. will be destroyed before they start of Europe. By this time they will have nuclear weapons to target America with and the real wars will then start.

Forum List

Back