Palestinian terrorist kills Israeli child in her sleep.

These radical zionists build a settlement right next to the Palestinian city of Hebron on stolen land.

And then seem puzzled as to why the local people hate them? ....... :cuckoo:

Yes stolen by the arab muslims who had lost all ownership in 1917 after being defeated. Look at your history and see that Jews lived in and named Hebron before your death cult was ever invented. Which is why so many Jewish religious sites are in and around Hebron, and not one muslim one to be seen.
The "local people" hate them because mo'mad the false prophet told them to " KILL THE JEWS " back in 635 C.E., then showed them how in Medina when he wiped out a Jewish tribe that owned the land he craved and coveted.

All detailed in the koran and hadiths if you care to look, or are you like all the rest kept semi literate so you cant question the truth
But YOU FORGET PHEO >>>>>>>>>>IT WAS THE CANAANITES and MOABITES that occupied this LAND,BEFORE THE ISRAEITES ever came to this LAND........BUT YOU DID SLAUGHTER,MURDER & ELIMINATE these peoples and made the Canaanite Capital of SALEM......JEW U SALEM

You see Pheo.............,I can explain these truths to you honestly because,unlike YOU.......I AM THE GREATEST

Don't ya love it Pheo....steve

Wrong again as I did slaughter no one, but you nazi's have slaughtered tens of millions in the last century.

The Jews ruled the land for 2,500 years before you lot were invented by a false prophet who had a menatl ailment making him halucinate and see gods.

You can explain nothing as you have never had the brains to understand that you are wrong in all things, and yes you are the greatest bullshit merchant on these boards. Meaning that you are dishonest and easily manipulated to put over the lies of your enablers.

I love proving that you are a complete moron and take great delight in showing you up as an imbecile.

What was the American family thinking when they placed their children in a war zone?

They didn't until the arab muslims made it one, now you will complain about the responces to the murder. You sow what you reap and in this case it will be palestinian dead on every street corner

Years after the Fogel family massacre, Palestinians still seek the same method of cruelty and cowardice: Palestinian terrorist stabbed a 13-year-old to death in her bedroom on Thursday morning after he infiltrated the West Bank settlement of Kiryat Arba, which is located next to Hebron.

“My daughter was sleeping calmly when he [the terrorist] came into her bedroom,” Hallal’s mother Rina told Army Radio. “She was happy,’ she added.

262707.jpg

A Magen David Adom paramedic said that when he arrived at the scene the teenage girl, Hallel Yaffa Ariel, was unconscious and was not breathing. They were able to resuscitate her at the scene, but it was touch-and-go during the whole journey to Shaare Zedek Medical Center in Jerusalem, as they continuously fought to keep her alive.

After the attack, the IDF and one of the Prime Minister Office’s spokesman tweeted a photograph of her blood-stained bedroom

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CmLvJkrWgAATypT.jpg

She was pronounced dead shortly after her arrival, without ever regaining consciousness.

Kiryat Arba attack: Palestinian terrorist stabs teen girl to death in bedroom
It's all terrible Lips and SAD indeed,but you must consider the 10's of thousands of Palestinian Children killed by Jews/Israelis since 1948,all these murders are dreadful on both sides.

Unlike me NO ONE seems to want peace,that's why you get Morons on here like the flaccid "MIKETX" who states "Kill Them All" ..stupid Idiot

He may be a "moron", but he's writing his opinion here and nothing more.The Palestinians are taught not only to write opinions, but to go and murder people- actively. The terrorists' sister told that her brother is in heaven for doing this. Only shows you what kind of people we're dealing with. There is something sick and coward in stabbing an innocent child, DOZENS of times, in her sleep. These are the kind of people you ask Israel to sympathize with? those who do such things?
What angers me is that the Palestinians will praise this animal and consider him a hero for butchering this innocent child. That is beyond sickness.

Palestinians are encouraged to commit violence because of Abbas' silence.

An escalation in violence in the West Bank, a stabbing attack in Netanya and a shooting attack on route 60 is a nightmare scenario for the security establishment.
ShowImage.ashx

Mahmoud Abbas. (photo credit:REUTERS)

After weeks of relative quiet, signs foreshadowing the escalation of violence in Israel were raised following the fortification of the al-Aska Mosque by a number of Palestinian youth earlier this week.

Alarmed by the event, the defense establishment immediately recommended the temporary closure of the Temple Mount to both Muslims and Jews.

At first, political leaders expressed surprise as to why Jews should pay a price... after all, it was Palestinians who were disrupting the fragile "status quo" presiding over the contentious holy site.

Analysis: Palestinians see consent in Abbas' silence
What can we expect from the decedents of the Nazi Mufti?
Even the Palestinians want him to go away.

Without US/Israeli support he would have been gone long ago.
Is that why the Hamas terrorists have refused to hold elections?
Elections are to be called by the President. Abbas left the government in June of 2007.

Their constitution says that when a president resigns the speaker of parliament temporarily assumes the office of the president and calls elections within 60 days. Following the constitution, that Hamas favors, the whole election problem would be solved.

However, with money, weapons, and political cover from the US, Abbas will not allow constitutional procedures to move forward.

LINK to prove your claim, and not the propaganda you usually parade No sites from unbiased dourse say that the money, weapons, and political cover from the US stop Abbas from holding elections. That is up to the government to decide not Abbas
The last time I posted the information it went right over your head. I posted a report by a Canadian Jew on Canadian state media and you called it Islamonazi.

You are beyond educating.

The terrorist sympathizers are beyond reprehensible. The native Israeli's have a postage stamp and the itinerant Arab Muslim colonists who've already been given 75~80% of the mandate area are just selfishly demanding more.

its more than obviously a racist issue and its more than obvious the itinerant Arab Muslims are just poor losers

What can we expect from the decedents of the Nazi Mufti?

Elections are to be called by the President. Abbas left the government in June of 2007.

Their constitution says that when a president resigns the speaker of parliament temporarily assumes the office of the president and calls elections within 60 days. Following the constitution, that Hamas favors, the whole election problem would be solved.

However, with money, weapons, and political cover from the US, Abbas will not allow constitutional procedures to move forward.

LINK to prove your claim, and not the propaganda you usually parade No sites from unbiased dourse say that the money, weapons, and political cover from the US stop Abbas from holding elections. That is up to the government to decide not Abbas
The last time I posted the information it went right over your head. I posted a report by a Canadian Jew on Canadian state media and you called it Islamonazi.

Because that is what it was, and you are too stupid to realise that the source says it is islamonazi propaganda. When you understand that anything pushed by the muslims is islamonazi propaganda then you will get your wake up call.

You think like a muslim and this clouds your ability to be objective and intelligent, he may be a Jew this does not stop his words being twisted to meet with the views of islamonazi's. The report may have been on Canadian state tv this does not mean that it is true. In fact the simple fact that there are no supporting reports point to it being a false report. So again when you realise this you will be mortified at just how easy you were to fool into believing the LIES spread by islam

Because that is what it was, and you are too stupid to realise that the source says it is islamonazi propaganda. When you understand that anything pushed by the muslims is islamonazi propaganda then you will get your wake up call.

You think like a muslim and this clouds your ability to be objective and intelligent, he may be a Jew this does not stop his words being twisted to meet with the views of islamonazi's. The report may have been on Canadian state tv this does not mean that it is true. In fact the simple fact that there are no supporting reports point to it being a false report. So again when you realise this you will be mortified at just how easy you were to fool into believing the LIES spread by islam
Are you going to refute my post or just blabber on about your islamonazi bullshit?

Are you going to refute my post or just blabber on about your islamonazi bullshit?

I did by asking for a valid link other than the usual islamonazi propaganda one you use. Say some MSM from the US or Europe that is not controlled by the muslims ?

I did by asking for a valid link other than the usual islamonazi propaganda one you use. Say some MSM from the US or Europe that is not controlled by the muslims ?
CBC is not MSM :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

How about a British journalist?

Scouring the more conspiracy theory prone, ultra leftist video blogs?

What a hoot.

Try again as it is from an islamonazi pallywood source that happens to be the same one as your Canadian one. After 5 years of explaining what to look for you still believe that the carrier is the source. Are your posts that link to islamonazi propaganda and palestinian talking points sourced from you or from the named person on the you tube credits.

IN THIS CASE IT IS Wael Hamadeh A Lebanese muslim activist and extremist, took me 30 seconds to find this out.

Try again as it is from an islamonazi pallywood source that happens to be the same one as your Canadian one. After 5 years of explaining what to look for you still believe that the carrier is the source. Are your posts that link to islamonazi propaganda and palestinian talking points sourced from you or from the named person on the you tube credits.

IN THIS CASE IT IS Wael Hamadeh A Lebanese muslim activist and extremist, took me 30 seconds to find this out.

Your investigation is meaningless. The same video was posted by Donovon Ceaser

That does not make him the source of the interview.

This is a video that was posted by Hollie. @ 3:50 it says the same thing about the US arming Fatah to have a coup. The only misinformation is that he said that Gaza had an election when, in fact, it was in all of Palestine. Hamas was the majority party in the Palestinian Authority. The US planned coup was against the Palestinian Authority.

My original post is true. You are just posting sour grapes.

Your investigation is meaningless. The same video was posted by Donovon Ceaser

That does not make him the source of the interview.

This is a video that was posted by Hollie. @ 3:50 it says the same thing about the US arming Fatah to have a coup. The only misinformation is that he said that Gaza had an election when, in fact, it was in all of Palestine. Hamas was the majority party in the Palestinian Authority. The US planned coup was against the Palestinian Authority.

My original post is true. You are just posting sour grapes.

And the source is still islamonazi propaganda, and has no basis in truth. What you call a coup was nothing more than a warning of what to expect if and when they started trouble and/or violence. They did not listen so they faced reprisals for their attacks on Israel.

Once again you openly deny the Jews the same legal, human and moral rights that you demand the palestinians should be handed on a plate

I don't know if anyone has posted this video but it's a video of Hallel Ariel's dance the night before she was killed.

Forum List

Back