Palestinian Terrorism Should Not Be Rewarded

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street
Palestinian Terrorism Should Not Be Rewarded

One of the foremost principles of international law is ex inuria ius non oritur - one may not profit from one's lawbreaking. The Palestinian Authority, an instrument of the PLO, has violated its obligations under international law by collaborating with terrorist crimes against humanity. Both Israel and independent foreign media have reported that Yassir Arafat, chairman of the Palestinian Authority (as well as of the PLO and Fatah), has used Palestinian Authority funds to pay for terrorists' acquisition of materiel used in terror attacks, as well as to pay bounties for terror attacks.

The Palestinian Authority has openly paid salaries to militants in the terrorist organizations and joined them to Palestinian police forces, while steadfastly refusing to prosecute Palestinians, including Palestinian police, for terror attacks on Israelis. Officials of the Palestinian Authority, and official Palestinian Authority media, including television and press, have called upon Palestinians to carry out terrorist attacks on Israelis.

A number of the component organizations of the PLO, including Fatah, have carried out terrorist attacks and proudly taken responsibility for terror attacks. Fatah terrorists have acknowledged to foreign and domestic media that they respond to the commands of Yassir Arafat.

This Palestinian terror, in which the PLO is intimately involved, has created the necessity for a security barrier to block Palestinian terrorist infiltrations. In claiming that Israel may only build such a barrier outside of the West Bank, the PLO is essentially arguing that Israel must de facto cede all disputed territory to the PLO before it may combat terror. Thus, the PLO seeks to make territorial gains as a result of its campaign of genocide, crimes against humanity, and war crimes.
an oldie but goodie about terrorism

and HAMAS is worse than the PLO ever was.

It's a propoganda war that Arafat taught them all. Whoever taught it to Arafat was a genius. Gazans are nothing more than Egyptians and Arabs. There is no such thing as a Palestinian.

Arafat, was an evil piece of shit. Please do not mention his name again in my presence unless we are both taking a shit. lol

Btw, Ariel Sharon had his number. And to think I once thought Sharon (pre-Lebanon) was a troglodyte. I miss that man.

Forum List

Back