Palestinian target practice for US tourists in the West Bank

Jos

Rookie
Feb 6, 2010
Stay in a kibbutz, go out clubbing in Tel Aviv, say a prayer at the Western Wall and then go to a settlement to practice killing Palestinians.

This is the new summer camp for American tourists keen to get shooting at ‘terrorists’ in illegal settlements in the West Bank. At Gush Etzion, Israeli residents, who run activities, offer the chance to hear tales of ‘battles’, watch simulated assassinations and fire guns.

At the end of the thrill-filled day, tourists get a certificate to record that they "completed a basic shooting course in Israel."

"Suppose that the terrorist in front of me has an automatic weapon," Shay, one of the guides, told Ynet. "He can spray a cartridge within 2.8 seconds, which means I have less than three seconds to take him down. And that is what I will do."

The location of the course - over the green line and in Palestinian territory - is the main draw for the danger-seeking tourists. Although guides are clear that there is no actual threat.
Palestinian target practice for US tourists in the West Bank | Al Bawaba

"spray a cartridge within 2.8 seconds" dumbfuck I could spray a whole magazine of cartridge's in 3 secounds

Brought to you by "Alibaba News.com" Ha ha ha! Unreal.

128734186036681310.jpg

• Banned
Unreal is how you think you can lie and get away with it

• Banned

Lie? Do you mean like claiming the target practice is "Palestinians" and not, as the article admits, terrorists with automatic weapons?
Israeli residents, who run activities, offer the chance to hear tales of ‘battles’, watch simulated assassinations and fire guns.
I think its a bit like paintball, but on a screen, for tourists with automatic weapons

I hear Poland, not to be out done in the Jewish tourism market is planning two weeks at a work camp, where not only do they get a certificate signed by Elie weasel, but also a fake tattoo

Last edited:
What idiot would want to take a vacation in Palestine. Note to bright if you ask me. When I was there on business we carried 2 M-16's in the car. At least we could shot back.

• Banned
What idiot would want to take a vacation in Palestine. Note to bright if you ask me. When I was there on business we carried 2 M-16's in the car. At least we could shot back.

American jews, hey but as long as there's no danger, they can be hero warrior's too

Lie? Do you mean like claiming the target practice is "Palestinians" and not, as the article admits, terrorists with automatic weapons?
You claim everyone is a terrorist, because you're too much of a coward to stop lying to yourself. Israel has done 10 times the terrorism, but all you talk about is "them".

As I proved on another thread, what you people called a "terror tunnel", was actually a "milk and cheese" factory. You people are the biggest liars on the planet! And since you refuse to take ownership over the things you do, you're also the biggest cowards on the planet.

Israeli residents, who run activities, offer the chance to hear tales of ‘battles’, watch simulated assassinations and fire guns.
I think its a bit like paintball, but on a screen, for tourists with automatic weapons

I hear Poland, not to be out done in the Jewish tourism market is planning two weeks at a work camp, where not only do they get a certificate signed by Elie weasel, but also a fake tattoo
My question is how does this Muzzie Jos type while his tongue is up his Hezbollah Imam's ass? Did they offer courses at the local mosque?

You claim everyone is a terrorist, because you're too much of a coward to stop lying to yourself. Israel has done 10 times the terrorism, but all you talk about is "them".

As I proved on another thread, what you people called a "terror tunnel", was actually a "milk and cheese" factory. You people are the biggest liars on the planet! And since you refuse to take ownership over the things you do, you're also the biggest cowards on the planet.
Them "you people" is who?

Stay in a kibbutz, go out clubbing in Tel Aviv, say a prayer at the Western Wall and then go to a settlement to practice killing Palestinians.

This is the new summer camp for American tourists keen to get shooting at ‘terrorists’ in illegal settlements in the West Bank. At Gush Etzion, Israeli residents, who run activities, offer the chance to hear tales of ‘battles’, watch simulated assassinations and fire guns.

At the end of the thrill-filled day, tourists get a certificate to record that they "completed a basic shooting course in Israel."

"Suppose that the terrorist in front of me has an automatic weapon," Shay, one of the guides, told Ynet. "He can spray a cartridge within 2.8 seconds, which means I have less than three seconds to take him down. And that is what I will do."

The location of the course - over the green line and in Palestinian territory - is the main draw for the danger-seeking tourists. Although guides are clear that there is no actual threat.

"spray a cartridge within 2.8 seconds" dumbfuck I could spray a whole magazine of cartridge's in 3 secounds
. Thanks for posting about this, I read in the article that those illegal Jewish settler extremist nutcases are also teaching their own children to kill Palestinians, children as young as age 5. What are those illegal settlements of Jews in the OPT of East Jerusalem and the West Bank but terrorist training camps, all 500,000+ illegal Jewish settlers immigrants from somwhere else who come to steal and kill and procreate and produce illegal settler spawn, like Tamar Fogel, children taught to hate and kill from the day they were born. Sherri

. Thanks for posting about this, I read in the article that those illegal Jewish settler extremist nutcases are also teaching their own children to kill Palestinians, children as young as age 5. What are those illegal settlements of Jews in the OPT of East Jerusalem and the West Bank but terrorist training camps, all 500,000+ illegal Jewish settlers immigrants from somwhere else who come to steal and kill and procreate and produce illegal settler spawn, like Tamar Fogel, children taught to hate and kill from the day they were born. Sherri
Sound like this dirtbag Sherri has been taught to hate Jews like a good little IslamoNazi whore.

I bet you she even smells like the squatting Islamic toilet at the mosque. Heh heh heh.

You sound just like one of them Imam preacher fellers.

Isn't Sherri a hoot? She will believe anything from some Arab site no matter how ridiculous the article is but she apparently overlooks all those cartoons shown on Palestinian TV teaching tge children to become shaheeds and take out some Jews.

http://www.google.com/#hl=en&gs_nf=....,cf.osb&fp=eb732e148e99a4bb&biw=1093&bih=738

jt2

Last edited:

You now have the opportunity to be the man you like to think you are by posting anything of mine in which I claim or even infer that "everyone is a terrorist." Of course, there is a downside to that. When you fail to do so you must look yourself in the mirror and admit that you've got nothing going for you but your mindless hate.
Have a nice day, Princess.

You sound just like one of them Imam preacher fellers.
She does doesn't she. I bet you she hangs a poster of Hitler right next to Mohammad in her trailer.

Isn't Sherri a hoot? She will believe anything from some Arab site no matter how ridiculous the article is but she apparently overlooks all those cartoons shown on Palestinian TV teaching tge children to become shaheeds and take out some Jews.

Google

jt2
. Here are some more Jewish sites, that address the same Truths about the illegal settlers. I was not citing any Arab sites, but even if I were, Arabs are not children of a lesser God, they feel, and hurt and dlive and love and die, the same as all humans do, and the same Creator made them, in His own image, and that same Creator loves them, too. Tourism in Israeli settlements: Practice shooting Palestinians | Mondoweiss. ; Teenage Settlers Reshape the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict – Tablet Magazine [adolescent girls with Kahane jewlry and TShirts interviewed, who attend school taught by Kahanists, girls taught to hate in extremist settlements, their teacher was Ruth Fogel, the day after she died the settlement went down to the junction and threw rocks at passing Palestinians, women with their babies wrapped around their waists, teaching the children to hate and attack Palestinians)
What kind of adults will these settler spawn, taught to hate from when they are born, grow into? I expect we will see Israelis turning on each other, we reap what we sow.

Last edited:
"...all 500,000+ illegal Jewish settlers immigrants from somwhere else..."

When I see continual blatant exaggeration like the above, I conclude the poster has no real interest in facts or accuracy.

"...all 500,000+ illegal Jewish settlers immigrants from somwhere else..."

When I see continual blatant exaggeration like the above, I conclude the poster has no real interest in facts or accuracy.

Leah, The fact is under the Fourth Geneva Convention the settlers live in the Occupied Territories unlawfully, all of them. It is unlawful for an Occupier to move their people into occupied territories. I am making no exaggerations, stating the facts, that is all. Sherri

Forum List

Back