American_Jihad

Flaming Libs/Koranimals
May 1, 2012
Gulf of Mex 26.609, -82.220
Palestinian Spring to Unseat Savior of Palestinian Authority

Posted by Daniel Greenfield
Sep 8th, 2012

---
Well, the Palestinian prime minister, Salam Fayyad, a former I.M.F. economist, is testing out the most exciting new idea in Arab governance ever. I call it “Fayyadism.”… Things are truly getting better in the West Bank, thanks to a combination of Fayyadism, improved Palestinian security and a lifting of checkpoints by Israel.

Thus wrote Friedman. So how is the savior of the Palestinian Authority doing now?

Mass protests have erupted over cost of living expenses (e.g. subsidies) with calls for Fayyad to step down in the usual manner in the Middle East, by accusing him of being a Zionist agent.

---

Palestinian Spring to Unseat Savior of Palestinian Authority | FrontPage Magazine

Arafat was a great leader. He took his Palestinians from the toilet to the sewer, got them massacred over & over again by their own Arab brothers, embezelled their money & then died of AIDS leaving the Palestinians living in ignorance & poverty with no hope for a Palestinian State. Who better qualified to ever receive a Nobel Peace Award?

Sep 8th, 2012

---
Well, the Palestinian prime minister, Salam Fayyad, a former I.M.F. economist, is testing out the most exciting new idea in Arab governance ever. I call it “Fayyadism.”… Things are truly getting better in the West Bank, thanks to a combination of Fayyadism, improved Palestinian security and a lifting of checkpoints by Israel.

Thus wrote Friedman. So how is the savior of the Palestinian Authority doing now?

Mass protests have erupted over cost of living expenses (e.g. subsidies) with calls for Fayyad to step down in the usual manner in the Middle East, by accusing him of being a Zionist agent.

---

Palestinian Spring to Unseat Savior of Palestinian Authority | FrontPage Magazine

Sep 8th, 2012

The violent removal of any Arab who has the temerity to suggest that peaceful coexistence with Israel is the path to a brighter future for "Palestinians" is the only way the WB and Gaza gangsters can continue to earn the support of anti-Israel/anti-Jew cabal. Just listen to posters like TinHorn who consistently bashes as zionist pawns anyone who does not subscribe to the violent destruction of Israel.

The UMMAH is beset by ZIONIST AGENTS muhummad al nabi was a zionist agent-----as was sala'adin who took direction from zog chief moshe
ben maimon and then there were was Caliph Umar ibn al Khattab-----one of the most important of the zionist agents of the ummah. the most powerful------ALI is -----coming back in the form of MAHDI

This appointment has been challenged as illegal, because while the Palestinian Basic Law permits the president to dismiss a sitting prime minister, the appointment of a replacement requires the approval of the Legislative Council. The law provides that after removal of the prime minister (in this case, Ismail Haniyeh), the outgoing prime minister heads a caretaker government. The current Legislative Council, in which Hamas holds a majority of seats, has not approved the appointments of Fayyad or the balance of his new government. Fayyad's appointment was never placed before, or approved by it.[11] Haniyeh continues to operate as prime minister in Gaza, and is recognized by a large number of Palestinians as the legitimate acting prime minister. Anis al-Qasem, a constitutional lawyer who drafted the Basic Law, is among those who publicly declared the appointment of Fayyad to be illegal.[12]

Salam Fayyad - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Forum List

Back