Palestinian Speech at the UN

Jos

Rookie
Feb 6, 2010
A representative from Palestine began:

'Before beginning my talk I want to tell you something about Moses

When he struck the rock and it brought forth water, he thought,
'What a good opportunity to have a bath!'
He removed his clothes, put them aside on the rock and entered the water.
When he got out and wanted to dress, his clothes had vanished.
An Israeli had stolen them.'

The Israeli representative jumped up furiously and shouted,

'What are you talking about? The Israeli's weren't there then.'

The Palestinian representative smiled and said

'And now that we have made that clear, I will begin my speech.'

Aren't you are little confused, Yusef Mohammed? You have completely switched around the characters in your tale since the original joke was that it was the "the Palestinians weren't there then." It's hilarious how the Muslims like Mr. Gooz take an original joke and then switch it around. It's like they can't originate their own jokes. No wonder there was a movie called "Looking for Comedy in the Muslim World." I didn't see the film. Maybe Mr. Gooz did and can tell us if comedy was found in the Muslim world.

Moses was an ISRAELITE prophet, not Palestinian.

• Banned
I never claimed he was, read again,
He was born in Egypt, so he was an Egyptian
Israel was declared on On 14 May 1948

Didn't you ever see The Ten Commandments? He was raised as an Egyptian prince, but born into the Israelite people. He led them to the Promised Land, where they established two nations, Israel and Judea.

• Banned

Didn't you ever see The Ten Commandments? He was raised as an Egyptian prince, but born into the Israelite people. He led them to the Promised Land, where they established two nations, Israel and Judea.

So, Moses was really Charlton Heston, or was Charlton Heston really moses, the Egyptian ?
Did Charlton/moses go into said "Promised Land"?
was moses and his tribe Legal immigrants to that land?

Last edited:
Did Moses ever exist?

"The existence of Moses as well as the veracity of the Exodus story is disputed amongst archaeologists and Egyptologists, with experts in the field of biblical criticism citing logical inconsistencies, new archaeological evidence, historical evidence, and related origin myths in Canaanite culture.[3][4][5]

"Other historians maintain that the biographical details, and Egyptian background, attributed to Moses imply the existence of a historical political and religious leader who was involved in the consolidation of the Hebrew tribes in Canaan towards the end of the Bronze Age."

Moses - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Did Moses ever exist?

"The existence of Moses as well as the veracity of the Exodus story is disputed amongst archaeologists and Egyptologists, with experts in the field of biblical criticism citing logical inconsistencies, new archaeological evidence, historical evidence, and related origin myths in Canaanite culture.[3][4][5]

"Other historians maintain that the biographical details, and Egyptian background, attributed to Moses imply the existence of a historical political and religious leader who was involved in the consolidation of the Hebrew tribes in Canaan towards the end of the Bronze Age."

Moses - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Georgie Boy's Muslim relatives are not going to be happy that he is trying to deny the existence of Moses. I wonder why Georgie Boy wants to deny the existence of Moses. Even if he has dropped out of practicing Islam, there has to be a reason for this. Maybe Georgie Boy doesn't like the idea of people following the Ten Commandments.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EW7ulBrl-qg]Biblical Archaeology - Red Sea Video: Remains of Pharoahs Chariots Found - YouTube[/ame]

That's actually a bad imitation of a Jewish joke. It's been around for a long time. There isn't an honest bone in this scumbag Jos' body. Here's one version:

The Palestinians Took Them!
The Israeli Ambassador is sitting down with Yassir Arafat to try to work out a peace agreement. The Ambassador asks if he might first tell a story. Arafat tells him to go ahead.
The Ambassador begins.

"When Moses was in the desert for 40 years, the Jews got very thirsty and Moses asked God for water and there appeared a beautiful lake. The Jews first drank and then bathed themselves. Moses did the same when it was his turn, but when he came out of the water, all his clothes were gone. "Moses shouted, `Where are my clothes? Who took them?"` "The Jews answered, `The Palestinians took them.`"
Arafat quickly objected by saying that there were no Palestinians at that time.
he Ambassador looks at Arafat and says, "RIGHT!!! NOW we can begin to negotiate.

And here's another version:

It was the Palestinians...

So, Moses was really Charlton Heston, or was Charlton Heston really moses, the Egyptian ?
Did Charlton/moses go into said "Promised Land"?
was moses and his tribe Legal immigrants to that land?
Don't know about that, but let's discuss the 7th century AD illiterate terrorist pedophile theif named Mohammad who somehow also figured out that he was related to Abraham and specifically his son Ishmael who came thousands of years before Mohammad, and thousands of miles away from the Saudi peninsula. You know, we're talking about the final messenger aka prophet of Islam. Now that's a good one! Ha ha ha.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back