Palestinian shines light on the lives of women in gaza

When will the world realize what is happening in gaza, not just against Israel but against their own women and children? When will they realize that groups like hamas that feed on hate and violence against others practice on those weaker, those they should be protecting, women and children. Where will it end?

Palestinian Journalist Chronicles Brutal Life of Muslim Sister Wives Middle East Forum

Yeah, although as a westerner I might agree with you, here's something interesting the Middle East Forum article omitted from Asmaa al-Ghoul's original article,

"In the corridors of the Sharia Court in Gaza City, a staff member who preferred to remain anonymous told Al-Monitor, “The deteriorating economic situation in the Gaza Strip makes a first marriage nearly impossible to maintain, let alone a second one. But after the last war, second marriages are on the rise, due to the increased number of widows.”

Maybe it'll stop when Zionist israel raises the seige and stop killing husbands.

Gaza s unhappy sister wives - Al-Monitor the Pulse of the Middle East
Maybe if Hamas stops launching rockets......

You see where I'm going with this ?

"And there you have it.It only took eight posts for this to be blamed on the Israelis. Actually only two from the pro-pal side. So predictable. So lost. So ignorant and full of lies."

If the Zionists had made peace in 1948, none of this would be a problem now. If the Zionists had not facilitated the creation of Hamas, this would not be a problem now, ultimately if the Zionists had assimilated into their native societies instead of pushing for a fantasy "homeland" this certainly would not be a problem now. Zionism is the catalyst, spin it whichever way you like, that's the fundamental truth of the matter. The rest of us have to live with the consequences.

Don't you mean if the Jews had surrended to islamonazi rule and barbarism the world would be a much worse place with hordes of rabid muslims running to the west when the west flattened the M.E.
The only fantsy homeland was that of the arab muslims.

So what was the catalyst for muslim atrocities and land theft before 1850 ? It wouldn't be the commands in the Koran by any chance ?

No, I don't. By 1800, there was no longer any Muslim threat to the west, in fact it was the west that was the threat to the Muslim world. All of this has nothing to do with the cancer of Zionism, in any event, which did contribute to the rise of Islamic fundamentalism.

Who mentioned the west, we are talking about the M.E. where muslim atrocities have been on going since 625 C.E. when mo'mad inveted the cult of islam.

How is the protection of the Jews in Israel a cancer. The only cancer is the vile actions of muslims the world over, I can see the reaction if it had been Jews that raped 1400 underage girls in Rotherham because their religion told them to

"Who mentioned the west?" you did.
Phoenall said:
...with hordes of rabid muslims running to the west...
Zionist isreal has made the world a much more dangerous place for the Jewish populations of several countries, and let's face it the Zionist Paradise is not that safe for Jewish people either.

:lol: :lol:

Ya, blame Israel for the rise of anti Semitism. What a load of crap. There is zero justification for anti Semitism and persecution of Jews. Disagreeing with Israel's policies certainly isn't one.
Islam had made life dangerous for Jews. In Europe and in some cases in Israel.

"And there you have it.It only took eight posts for this to be blamed on the Israelis. Actually only two from the pro-pal side. So predictable. So lost. So ignorant and full of lies."

If the Zionists had made peace in 1948, none of this would be a problem now. If the Zionists had not facilitated the creation of Hamas, this would not be a problem now, ultimately if the Zionists had assimilated into their native societies instead of pushing for a fantasy "homeland" this certainly would not be a problem now. Zionism is the catalyst, spin it whichever way you like, that's the fundamental truth of the matter. The rest of us have to live with the consequences.

Don't you mean if the Jews had surrended to islamonazi rule and barbarism the world would be a much worse place with hordes of rabid muslims running to the west when the west flattened the M.E.

So what was the catalyst for muslim atrocities and land theft before 1850 ? It wouldn't be the commands in the Koran by any chance ?

No, I don't. By 1800, there was no longer any Muslim threat to the west, in fact it was the west that was the threat to the Muslim world. All of this has nothing to do with the cancer of Zionism, in any event, which did contribute to the rise of Islamic fundamentalism.

Who mentioned the west, we are talking about the M.E. where muslim atrocities have been on going since 625 C.E. when mo'mad inveted the cult of islam.

How is the protection of the Jews in Israel a cancer. The only cancer is the vile actions of muslims the world over, I can see the reaction if it had been Jews that raped 1400 underage girls in Rotherham because their religion told them to

"Who mentioned the west?" you did.
Phoenall said:
...with hordes of rabid muslims running to the west...
Zionist isreal has made the world a much more dangerous place for the Jewish populations of several countries, and let's face it the Zionist Paradise is not that safe for Jewish people either.

Used out of context and to defend your bringing the west into the equation. Here is my post in full that you ignore apart from the part you can manipulate to give support to your false claims

The looney left cozying up to extremist islam and turning into rabid Jew Haters again is what is making the world unsafe for everyone but the muslim extremists. And lets face it the people of the UK are now after your blood after you lot threw 12 year old girls to the muslim perverts

The juden are masters of creating false anti-semitism and then claiming to be victims.

They have been running this fake victim scam for thousands of years. ...... :cool:

Shut up and crawl back down your hole in the desert

>>Siege of Vienna (1529), and the Ottoman–Habsburg wars. The Europeans, united by Christianity, formed the Holy League which was a group of Christian states. They were able to reverse a number of Ottoman conquests during the so-called "Great Turkish War" of the late 17th century, and this resulted in the removal of the foreign and alien influence of the Ottoman Empire.

The Ottomans were much slower to modernize their military compared to the much more powerful and financially wealthy Christian nations in the European Holy League, led directly to the internal rebellion of the Christian peoples the Ottomans had managed to subjugate, such as Serbians and the Greeks. The Europeans unified in their need to eliminate the possibly destructive influence of a nation such as the lien Islamic Ottoman Empire led directly to the partially-successful Serbian revolution of (1804–1817) and the completely successful Greek War of Independence of (1821–1832). This was coupled with the frequent and mostly successful Russia Empire and mostly-to-completely successful Poland, which weakened the Ottoman Empire destructively and also led to the European aim of collapsing the Ottomans at the conclusion of World War I, with the signing of the Treaty of Sevres.<<

yes, sorry I used wiki for expediency

The juden are masters of creating false anti-semitism and then claiming to be victims.

They have been running this fake victim scam for thousands of years. ...... :cool:

this is not the german board. Juden is offensive to many because it is what nazis used. The use is anti-semitic to most english speaking. if this was a german forum you might get away with it.

Your use is intentional and you are aware it would create a negative response. I'll say even if the jews on here don't.

.............and you talk of fake victims? When people like you use nazi german terms? You are an example of what jews have had to deal with since the romans destroyed the temple and crucified hundreds of thousands

this is not the german board. Juden is offensive to many because it is what nazis used. The use is anti-semitic to most english speaking. if this was a german forum you might get away with it.

Your use is intentional and you are aware it would create a negative response. I'll say even if the jews on here don't.

.............and you talk of fake victims? When people like you use nazi german terms? You are an example of what jews have had to deal with since the romans destroyed the temple and crucified hundreds of thousands
Get a grip.

The nazis didn't invent the word juden.

Juden is the everyday common word for Jews that people use in Germany still today.

If you find it offensive. That is your problem not mine. ...... :cool:

Get a grip.

Juden is the everyday common word for Jews that people use in Germany still today.

It is not the word, but your use of a german word here to refer to the jews. This is not german nor a german forum. The use here is anti-semitic. It is intentionally offensive, you are intentionally being offensive.

Yes, the problem is you. I cared for a lovely couple, when they each went through cancer, who had both lost family to the camps. The idea of reminding them in any way about what happened during the nazis and WWII would have hurt them deeply. For many who lost a love one during the war, what ever their back ground, to be reminded would be offensive.
You cannot be so ignorant that you are not aware and using it for that very reason. You are the problem.

"you are aware it would create a negative response"

That's exactly why he does it, and you fell for it. You should know that Sunni Stalker Troll is nothing but a pathetic Jew hating Muslim who thrives for attention. Whenever you respond to his posts, you take the bait.
Ignore his posts, and eventually he will go find another thread to troll.

Yes, the problem is you. I cared for a lovely couple, when they each went through cancer, who had both lost family to the camps. The idea of reminding them in any way about what happened during the nazis and WWII would have hurt them deeply. For many who lost a love one during the war, what ever their back ground, to be reminded would be offensive.
You cannot be so ignorant that you are not aware and using it for that very reason. You are the problem.
You are not juden.

So why is it any of your business? ...... :cool:

You are not juden.

So why is it any of your business? ...... :cool:

I don't have to be a jew to be offended by bigotry and hate. I don't have to believe in god to be offended by religious persecution of christians, yazidi, jews, etc. I know men that are offended by the abuse suffered by women and children that have to live under radical islam.
racial, religious or sexual hate should be offensive to everyone.

I don't have to be a jew to be offended by bigotry and hate. I don't have to believe in god to be offended by religious persecution of christians, yazidi, jews, etc. I know men that are offended by the abuse suffered by women and children that have to live under radical islam.
Who would have dreamed the use of an everyday german word carries all of that baggage? ....... :dunno:

Who would have dreamed the use of an everyday german word carries all of that baggage? ....... :dunno:

Ich bin von Hass verletzt

Get a grip.

It could soon be made yours if someone on here decided to complain about your incitement to violence, incitement to religious intolerance and racism. Then your true identity would be known to the world and you would be facing ridicule and hate everywhere you went.

Now stop with the racism or see your posts reported and you removed from the board.

Forum List

Back