Palestinian settlers :)

Urbanguerrilla

Silver Member
Aug 27, 2010
Last edited:
Palestinians are not allowed build their own houses but they are allowed to buy cheap properties in settlements :lol:

Palestinians buy homes in Israeli settlements - 25 May 09 - YouTube

Foreigners are also allowed buy in settlements...especially wealthy Americans :eek:

Israeli settlement homes sold to foreign buyers - 30 Apr 09 - YouTube

I'm a rabid pro-Palestinian with a few quid to invest...hey, I might buy a nice cheap villa on a hilltop with a view :eusa_shhh:

Jerusalem is the capital of Israel there are no "settlements" there

Palestinians are not allowed build their own houses but they are allowed to buy cheap properties in settlements :lol:

Palestinians buy homes in Israeli settlements - 25 May 09 - YouTube

Foreigners are also allowed buy in settlements...especially wealthy Americans :eek:

Israeli settlement homes sold to foreign buyers - 30 Apr 09 - YouTube

I'm a rabid pro-Palestinian with a few quid to invest...hey, I might buy a nice cheap villa on a hilltop with a view :eusa_shhh:

Great, the Palestinians can buy houses in the "no settlements" in Jerusalem :lol:

No, there aren't any settlements in the middle of the city, Jroc! Brilliant posting!

Actually, when you think about it, if the wealthy Arabs with all the oil loot buy the houses and just give them to Palestinians they'll be doing more the cause then all the bombs and bullets ever did :cool:

No, there aren't any settlements in the middle of the city, Jroc! Brilliant posting!

Actually, when you think about it, if the wealthy Arabs with all the oil loot buy the houses and just give them to Palestinians they'll be doing more the cause then all the bombs and bullets ever did :cool:

Hmm...I am not sure living in a Jewish settlement is a very safe environment for Palestinian children....but you never know...!

Hmm...I am not sure living in a Jewish settlement is a very safe environment for Palestinian children....but you never know...!

Perhaps they have no choice:

Demolishing Houses In Biet Hanena Al-Tahta 24 11 2011

Forum List

Back