Palestinian rockets. Are they the reason for what is happening now in Gaza??

Again, no valid counter-arguments, just emotional outbursts :eusa_whistle:

During the period 1993-2000, did the Israelis stop buliding settlements?? Did they free prisoners?? Did they withrdraw from Palestinian lands?? Did they stop digging under Al-Aqsa Mosque??

gzah(غزة);966726 said:
I say again, I know full well that God will grant us victory over the enemy All the world knows that Palestine is ours and not for Israel

Kind of hard to justify that statement since Palestine doesn't exist and Israel does....maybe the Israelii god is more powerful than yours.

gzah(غزة);966726 said:
I say again, I know full well that God will grant us victory over the enemy All the world knows that Palestine is ours and not for Israel
All the world knows that you lost the land as part of the Allied agreements of World War II. Get over it.

gzah(غزة);966695 said:
I do not need to provide an excuse to like you, I believe the issues and believed that God will grant us victory over the enemy
I think we need a new holocaust of the Holocaust as Hitler burned the Jews and with them Hrqk

Do you really think god wants anyone to kill people. You might need to go read again or find someone who can help you get the correct meaning behind what is said.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Golda Meir did not say Palestinians do not love their children, but that they hate Israel more than they love their children, and your contention that the continuing support of the Palestinian people for the rocket attacks is justified by no more than their outrage and anger at Israel despite the fact that nothing can be gained from it but more death and destruction in Gaza as Israel continues to fight back would, again, seem to endorse Golda Meir's statement that the Palestinians hate Israel more than they love their own children.

I don't want to put words in you mouth, but your post is open to the interpretation that the purpose of the continuing support for rocket attacks is to produce more pictures of more dead Palestinian children that might win some international support of some kind for Hamas. Is that what you meant to say?

No, that is not what I meant. I meant that Palestinians have to keep resistance continuous because they have no other choice. It is their luck that they are fighting a criminal tourist country that is led by army generals, and it is their luck that these terrorists target Palestinian civilians to cause more deaths and try to make pressure on resistants to drop their only hope to change something, their own arms.

Kind of hard to justify that statement since Palestine doesn't exist and Israel does....maybe the Israelii god is more powerful than yours.

Yes, God is always in the refuge has everything
الله هو الذي دائما الجئ له في كل امر

Can you speak two languages like me
هل تستطيع التحدث بلغتين مثلي ؟؟

I do not think
لا اتوقع

I am the winner
اذا انا الذي ينتصر

:cuckoo:

gzah(غزة);966731 said:
Yes Happy well
Dear ******

HAHA you crack me up man. Even your insults don't make sense. You probably just need to loosen the towel, you're acting like someone just told you the 72 virgins are as real as Santa Clause.

I heard previously that Americans are the most stupid people on this Earth, but trying to talk to some of you just proved that.

You are all hopeless cases.

11/09 will be repeated if you don't change your blind love for Israel.

You may have the power to handle the world right now, but you will see some bitter days someday in the future.

gzah(غزة);966751 said:
Yes, God is always in the refuge has everything
الله هو الذي دائما الجئ له في كل امر

Can you speak two languages like me
هل تستطيع التحدث بلغتين مثلي ؟؟

I do not think
لا اتوقع

I am the winner
اذا انا الذي ينتصر

:cuckoo:

You have got to be kidding me!!!

Just because you won an argument with those voices in your head doesn't mean you won anything.

I do have to admit that I find this very entertaining though I suspect the novelty will wear off rather quickly. Hopefully I wont get bored before you get banned.

Forum List

Back