Palestinian rockets. Are they the reason for what is happening now in Gaza??

Shogun,

The Israeli/Palestinian conflict has nothing to do with America's war against its natives. Gaza and the West Bank are dwarfed by the size of America so to postulate that the Palestinians will hold out for 150 years is a huge stretch. Closer to the truth is that they will be destroyed; and destroyed quickly.

To all...

Not a single one of you are any better than what is going on between the Israelis and Palestinians right now; shouting rhetoric and antagonistic comments back and forth...what the hell does that solve. If you can't be part of the solution...don't be part of the problem! Too many in the world today ARE part of the problem! We need fixers.

Understand this and burn it into your soul. Nobody ever wins an argument, a fight, or a war; someone just loses more than the other.

In the immortal words of Dennis Lambert and Brian Potter, "Go ahead and hate your neighbor. Go ahead and cheat a friend. Do it in the name of heaven. You can justify it in the end."

If there is a God, and I have faith there is, I highly doubt the almighty would condone the destruction of any people. Wouldn't it be amazing if we could live a life absent of the bonds of prejudice of race and religion. I have seen it realized here in America. Hopefully one day the world will advance to a level of understanding that all men/women, regardless of race and religious affiliation, can live together in peace before it's too late.

Yes I have....and in a country of 60 Million free people, some will protest...especially since just over 4% of the population is Muslim...and if you bothered to read the reports....they talk about several hundred protesters....now this was repeated in a few cities across the UK...so maybe there was 2,000 people...hardly representative now is it.

In world news (not american news) the people side with the Palistinians in their quest for justice and equality.

I think you got it as wrong as the American news, in the real world a lot of people think both sides became bad and they have to choose between the lesser of 2 evils. I don't think the world is in favor of firing rockets at civilian targets and behind a terrorist government that wants to kill all Jews.

I know a lot of people used to feel sympathy for the palistinians but that kind of sympathy faded fast when suicide bombers kept exploding in Israel and after the wall was finished rockets were being shot into Israel to cause civilian casualties. Also the palistinians celebrating 9/11 didn't really increase the sympathy feeling: http://www.israelinsider.com/channels/diplomacy/articles/dip_0087.htm

Last edited:
I do not need to provide an excuse to like you, I believe the issues and believed that God will grant us victory over the enemy

So then if your god has a say in the matter, why then does Israel exist and thrive, while the palsestinians live in thier terrorsit infested ghetto, reportedly without food, gas, electricity and medical supplies? If god does have control to decide, it looks like maybe hes turned his back on the Palestinians, perhaps because they elected murdering terrorists into office.

Personally i dont believe in any god, but if i did, i think its obvious who god favors, and it isnt the Palestinians.

So then if your god has a say in the matter, why then does Israel exist and thrive, while the palsestinians live in their terrorsit infested ghetto, reportedly without food, gas, electricity and medical supplies? If god does have control to decide, it looks like maybe hes turned his back on the Palestinians, perhaps because they elected murdering terrorists into office.

Personally i dont believe in any god, but if i did, i think its obvious who god favors, and it isnt the Palestinians.

Perhaps he means god has shown his favor by allowing the Palestinians to prove their worthiness by struggling against such circumstances, but has condemned the Israelis to live, relatively speaking, high on the. . . er. . . um. . . you know, and therefore denies them the opportunity to prove their worthiness through so much struggle. In this context, what a non believer might see as the horrors Hamas has brought to the Gazans, the Palestinians might see as the blessing of having so much more misery to struggle against. Perhaps that's why they love Hamas so much.

On the other hand, perhaps god gave the Israelis an easier life because he felt guilty about giving them the Palestinians as neighbors.

Forum List

Back