Palestinian rioters attack Jewish vineyards

retro

Dec 10, 2012
UK
' At least 200 rioting Palestinian Arabs rampaged through Jewish vineyards and violently attacked Jewish residents at the Samarian community of Esh Kodesh on Saturday.

Local residents said that after destroying much of the vineyards, the rioters came very close to entering the Jewish community. The local security team fired into the air to hold off the assault until Israeli army forces could arrive and disperse the rioters.

By the end of the melee, 12 local Jews had been injured.

israel today | Israel News | Palestinian rioters march on Jewish vineyards - israel today | Israel News

Attachments

• $eshkodesh.jpg
    $eshkodesh.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 97
Payback for settler attacks on Palestinians. And this wasn't anytime reason and headline is misleading.

And the payback on settlers attacking palestinians was because Palestinians attacked settlers earlier. it's always the same crap over and over again.

Settlers start the majority of riots between them because they feel they have the power of protection by the Israeli Army to go out and transgress.

And the payback on settlers attacking palestinians was because Palestinians attacked settlers earlier. it's always the same crap over and over again.

Settlers start the majority of riots between them because they feel they have the power of protection by the Israeli Army to go out and transgress.

What about when Palestinian throwing stones at Israeli vihicles? In most times, they do it without any provocation, and then the settlers get pissed and start rioting. I'm not for any violence on any side because it doesn't do anything good for anyone, and then the soldiers have to go play the watching adult, which I think is very stupid, and they should just stop this violence at once.

What about when Palestinian throwing stones at Israeli vihicles? In most times, they do it without any provocation, and then the settlers get pissed and start rioting. I'm not for any violence on any side because it doesn't do anything good for anyone, and then the soldiers have to go play the watching adult, which I think is very stupid, and they should just stop this violence at once.

The unprovoked flaming/attacks by both sides are both condemnable. But the Israeli military should not be surprised when they roam in occupied territory to enforce their rule and go detain whoever they want my ransacking a town house by house to find someone they want, which is suspected but known. And they choose a time to flame things or to also try show deterrence in the West Bank. They literally do that.

The unprovoked flaming/attacks by both sides are both condemnable. But the Israeli military should not be surprised when they roam in occupied territory to enforce their rule and go detain whoever they want my ransacking a town house by house to find someone they want, which is suspected but known. And they choose a time to flame things or to also try show deterrence in the West Bank. They literally do that.

I thought the point was settlers. Please don't mix up settlers attack and soldiers' arrests. Those are two totally different things.

' At least 200 rioting Palestinian Arabs rampaged through Jewish vineyards and violently attacked Jewish residents at the Samarian community of Esh Kodesh on Saturday.

Local residents said that after destroying much of the vineyards, the rioters came very close to entering the Jewish community. The local security team fired into the air to hold off the assault until Israeli army forces could arrive and disperse the rioters.

israel today | Israel News | Palestinian rioters march on Jewish vineyards - israel today | Israel News

Question.

Is that "Jewish community" actually an illegal settlement in the West Bank?

Question.

Is that "Jewish community" actually an illegal settlement in the West Bank?

the world says it is an illegal settlement. the Jewish State says it is disputed.

what the article fails to mention is that the settlers at esh kodesh prevented the palestinians from working their own fields and that settlers from some nearby communities have attacked the palestinians.

Settlers clash with police near E... JPost - Diplomacy & Politics

just another day of depravity among the chosen citisens of the Jewish State.

yeah, the IDF should shoot some of those settlers like they shoot the palestinians.

oh...but wait...if they did that the jewish state would lose its apartheid status by treating people equally. never mind.

Do those Israeli vehicles belong to illegal settlers?

No, Tinmore. They belong to the Kansas City Utility Department.

Are those "rock throwers" of the invading dogs and pigs who raped and
pillaged their way into palestine and slit the throats of jewish infants in
JEWISH OWNED HEBRON in order to entertain their own disgusting whores?

ILLEGAL? in the filth of your ideology-----tying a bomb on the stinking
ass of one or your disgusting sluts in order to murder infants is LEGAL

Are those "rock throwers" of the invading dogs and pigs who raped and
pillaged their way into palestine and slit the throats of jewish infants in
JEWISH OWNED HEBRON in order to entertain their own disgusting whores?

ILLEGAL? in the filth of your ideology-----tying a bomb on the stinking
ass of one or your disgusting sluts in order to murder infants is LEGAL

Jewish rock-throwers are more equal - Israel News | Haaretz Daily Newspaper

your depraved little jewish apartheid state appears to be falling apart at the seams.

They belong to people who drive in the area. Not always those are settlers.

Who else?

Who else?

Israelis who pass by.

(roads to different places don't only belong to residents but people who come to visit and sea).

Lipush say hello to tiinnie----
The purpose of throwing rocks at cars is to cause the car to become
involved in a crash or other form of mishap----and to injure or kill the
passengers -----that is why decent mothers warn their children
"NEVER THROW ROCKS at people or animals or cars-----because
most mothers understand that rocks can kill -----and they kill
very INDISCRIMINANTLY-----babies are the most vulnerable in
motor vehicle accidents which is why tinnie supports the practice
of throwing rocks specifically at cars in which there are jews as do
the mothers of the shit that do the throwing and their leaders,
including ther "spriritual leaders" who describe a "god"
that enjoys murder