Palestinian Population In Israel

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL! FYI:

In any context transparency requires useful information from an honest & open communication source with visibility. So yes, you are correct. My transparency is evident whereas you have none.

You still don't get it. You are hilarious. Keep it up.

Can't take any more, eh Monte? so tell us in all your wisdom, what are your comnets on the OP Palestinian Population In Israel?

What about Israel's "ethnic cleansing" of the Palestinians?

In 1948 there were approximately 1.2 million Palestinians living in Israel. And now there are only just over 6 million of them left. It's a GENOCIDE I tell ya. And if you don't believe me, just ask any Palestinian supporter.

Population Statistics - Israeli-Palestinian Conflict - ProCon.org

You are making it clear that the term "transparency" used in the context of your projection, went way over your head. But, you are great for laughs.
^^^^

I think I've seen this dipshit use the word "projection" in at least 100 posts in the last 24 hours. Looks like they taught the monkey a new word. Ha ha ha!

You are making it clear that the term "transparency" used in the context of your projection, went way over your head. But, you are great for laughs.
^^^^

I think I've seen this dipshit use the word "projection" in at least 100 posts in the last 24 hours. Looks like they taught the monkey a new word. Ha ha ha!

Yes but does he know how to use it in "context."? Heh Heh.

When it becomes so transparent that you two are projecting you behavior and mindset on others, it makes the use of the word appropriate. That's the context you dimwits. Dumb and dumber.

When it becomes so transparent that you two are projecting you behavior and mindset on others, it makes the use of the word appropriate. That's the context you dimwits. Dumb and dumber.

Now now. Take it easy. There are courses available for you in anger management.

Now now. Take it easy. There are courses available for you in anger management.

Anger? I'm having a laugh at your expense. :banana:

Once again I ask what are your comments regarding Israel's "ethnic cleansing" of the Palestinians?

In 1948 there were approximately 1.2 million Palestinians living in Israel. And now there are only just over 6 million of them left. It's a GENOCIDE I tell ya. And if you don't believe me, just ask any Palestinian supporter.

Population Statistics - Israeli-Palestinian Conflict - ProCon.org

What does population growth have to do with the crime of genocide? You never fail to entertain.:dance:

[
What does population growth have to do with the crime of genocide? You never fail to entertain.:dance:

Well, you see, unlike you, I actually believe "genocide" refers to a reduction in numbers, not an increase. But then I understand your Palestinian mentality.

You already have threads on this. Please don't keep reposting the same topics. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back