Palestinian peaceful civilians throw stones at Israeli cars. <Video>

Hamas don't discriminate against weapon manufactures
here we have ak-47
hamas.jpg

k1_wa.jpg

And an American M-16.
This is from Hamas summer camp for kids by the way.

The Hamas Police Cadet in the front does not have a correct grip of the weapon, his shots will fall to the right of the target

here we have ak-47
hamas.jpg

k1_wa.jpg

And an American M-16.

In 2006, 486,594 high-school students were enrolled in the Junior Reserve Officer Training Corps (JROTC), an elective program for students from the age of 14, with more than 3,300 units based in secondary-schools across the country.13 The program&#8217;s stated goal was to &#8220;motivate young people to be better citizens&#8221;. Courses were taught by retired military personnel, and included military drills with both real and dummy firearms. Total enrolment in the program grew by 8 per cent between 2001 and 2006, fuelled by a 57 per cent increase in federal funding for the program. An estimated 40 per cent of students who graduated from high school with two or more years in the JROTC eventually enlisted in the military. United States of America | Child Soldiers Global Report 2008
US summer camp for kids :eek:

Last edited:
here we have ak-47
hamas.jpg

k1_wa.jpg

And an American M-16.

In 2006, 486,594 high-school students were enrolled in the Junior Reserve Officer Training Corps (JROTC), an elective program for students from the age of 14, with more than 3,300 units based in secondary-schools across the country.13 The program’s stated goal was to “motivate young people to be better citizens”. Courses were taught by retired military personnel, and included military drills with both real and dummy firearms. Total enrolment in the program grew by 8 per cent between 2001 and 2006, fuelled by a 57 per cent increase in federal funding for the program. An estimated 40 per cent of students who graduated from high school with two or more years in the JROTC eventually enlisted in the military. United States of America | Child Soldiers Global Report 2008

Are you saying the 911 attacks on the US motivated people to think about national defense? What a surprise.

here we have ak-47
hamas.jpg

k1_wa.jpg

And an American M-16.

In 2006, 486,594 high-school students were enrolled in the Junior Reserve Officer Training Corps (JROTC), an elective program for students from the age of 14, with more than 3,300 units based in secondary-schools across the country.13 The program’s stated goal was to “motivate young people to be better citizens”. Courses were taught by retired military personnel, and included military drills with both real and dummy firearms. Total enrolment in the program grew by 8 per cent between 2001 and 2006, fuelled by a 57 per cent increase in federal funding for the program. An estimated 40 per cent of students who graduated from high school with two or more years in the JROTC eventually enlisted in the military. United States of America | Child Soldiers Global Report 2008

Are you saying the 911 attacks on the US motivated people to think about national defense? What a surprise.

Nope, jus sayin all countries use child soldiers...infantry, as it were :eusa_eh:

Nope, jus sayin all countries use child soldiers...infantry, as it were :eusa_eh:
Does this happen in all countries also ?
According to the Palestinian Human Rights Monitoring Group, in the al-Aqsa Intifada, Palestinian military folk have used children as "messengers and couriers, and in some cases as fighters and suicide bombers in attacks on Israeli soldiers and civilians." Fatah, Hamas, Islamic Jihad and the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine (PFLP) have all been implicated in involving children in this way, see Convention on the Rights of the Child. The issue was first brought to world attention after a widely televised incident in which a mentally handicapped Palestinian teenager, Hussam Abdo, was disarmed at an Israeli checkpoint.[6] The youngest Palestinian suicide bomber who blew himself up was Issa Bdeir, a 16-year-old high school student from the village of Al Doha. He blew himself up in a park in Rishon LeZion, killing a teenage boy and an elderly man.
Child suicide bombers in the Israeli

here we have ak-47
hamas.jpg

k1_wa.jpg

And an American M-16.

In 2006, 486,594 high-school students were enrolled in the Junior Reserve Officer Training Corps (JROTC), an elective program for students from the age of 14, with more than 3,300 units based in secondary-schools across the country.13 The program&#8217;s stated goal was to &#8220;motivate young people to be better citizens&#8221;. Courses were taught by retired military personnel, and included military drills with both real and dummy firearms. Total enrolment in the program grew by 8 per cent between 2001 and 2006, fuelled by a 57 per cent increase in federal funding for the program. An estimated 40 per cent of students who graduated from high school with two or more years in the JROTC eventually enlisted in the military. United States of America | Child Soldiers Global Report 2008

US summer camp for kids

&#8220;I can't imagine anyone who considers himself a human being can do this&#8221;. The real news that does not get printed in US of Israel newspapers

Chris McGreal
The Guardian
*28 July 2003

Nine-year-old Abdul Rahman Jadallah's promise to the corpse of the shy little girl who lived up the street was, in all probability, kept for him by an Israeli bullet. The boy - Rahman to his family - barely knew Haneen Suliaman in life. But whenever there was a killing in the dense Palestinian towns of southern Gaza he would race to the morgue to join the throng around the mutilated victim. Then he would tag along with the surging, angry funerals of those felled by rarely seen soldiers hovering far above in helicopters or cocooned behind the thick concrete of their pillboxes.

Haneen, who was eight years old, had been shot twice in the head by an Israeli soldier as she walked down the street in Khan Yunis refugee camp with her mother, Lila Abu Selmi. Almost every day here the Israelis shoot at random, so when you hear it you get inside as quickly as possible," says Mrs Selmi. "Haneen went to the grocery store to buy some crisps. When the shooting started, I came out to find her.

She was coming down the street and ran to me and hugged me, crying, 'Mother, mother'. Two bullets hit her in the head, one straight after the other. She was still in my arms and she died."

&#8220;I can't imagine anyone who considers himself a human being can do this&#8221;.

'I can't imagine anyone who considers himself a human being can do this' | World news | The Guardian

An Israeli sniper sitting on a rooftop picks out an 8-year-old baby girl walking down the street and shoots her twice in the head as she falls into the hands of her mother

Or this fact.,.,.,.,.,.,.,,.

&#8220;I have never before watched soldiers entice children like mice into a trap and murder them for sport."

israel-state-terrorism.org

Eyeless in Gaza - Part 2 | Honest Reporting

.,.,.,.,.,.,.,,.,. Must make you proud

Or not :)-

Last edited:

US summer camp for kids

“I can't imagine anyone who considers himself a human being can do this”. The real news that does not get printed in US of Israel newspapers

Chris McGreal
The Guardian
*28 July 2003

Nine-year-old Abdul Rahman Jadallah's promise to the corpse of the shy little girl who lived up the street was, in all probability, kept for him by an Israeli bullet. The boy - Rahman to his family - barely knew Haneen Suliaman in life. But whenever there was a killing in the dense Palestinian towns of southern Gaza he would race to the morgue to join the throng around the mutilated victim. Then he would tag along with the surging, angry funerals of those felled by rarely seen soldiers hovering far above in helicopters or cocooned behind the thick concrete of their pillboxes.

Haneen, who was eight years old, had been shot twice in the head by an Israeli soldier as she walked down the street in Khan Yunis refugee camp with her mother, Lila Abu Selmi. Almost every day here the Israelis shoot at random, so when you hear it you get inside as quickly as possible," says Mrs Selmi. "Haneen went to the grocery store to buy some crisps. When the shooting started, I came out to find her.

She was coming down the street and ran to me and hugged me, crying, 'Mother, mother'. Two bullets hit her in the head, one straight after the other. She was still in my arms and she died."

“I can't imagine anyone who considers himself a human being can do this”.

'I can't imagine anyone who considers himself a human being can do this' | World news | The Guardian

An Israeli sniper sitting on a rooftop picks out an 8-year-old baby girl walking down the street and shoots her twice in the head as she falls into the hands of her mother

“I have never before watched soldiers entice children like mice into a trap and murder them for sport."

1 October 2000

Muhammad Nabil Daoud Hamad al-Abasi, 16, of al-Bireh, killed by IDF gunfire to his head during a demonstration at Ayosh Junction.

Sara Abdul-Azim Abdul-Haq Hasan, 18 months, of Sarah, near Salfit, killed by Israeli settler gunfire to her head while riding with her father in a car.

Samer Samir Sudki Tabanja, 12, of Nablus, killed by IDF helicopter gunfire to his head while watching a demonstration.

Sami Fathi Muhammad al-Taramsi, 17, of Gaza City, killed by IDF gunfire to his head during a demonstration at Netzarim Junction.

Hussam Naim Hasan Bakhit, 17, of Balata refugee camp, killed by IDF helicopter fire to his head while watching a demonstration.

Remember These Children 2000 Memorial

US summer camp for kids

“I can't imagine anyone who considers himself a human being can do this”. The real news that does not get printed in US of Israel newspapers

Chris McGreal
The Guardian
*28 July 2003

“I can't imagine anyone who considers himself a human being can do this”.

“I have never before watched soldiers entice children like mice into a trap and murder them for sport."

1 October 2000

Muhammad Nabil Daoud Hamad al-Abasi, 16, of al-Bireh, killed by IDF gunfire to his head during a demonstration at Ayosh Junction.

Sara Abdul-Azim Abdul-Haq Hasan, 18 months, of Sarah, near Salfit, killed by Israeli settler gunfire to her head while riding with her father in a car.

Samer Samir Sudki Tabanja, 12, of Nablus, killed by IDF helicopter gunfire to his head while watching a demonstration.

Sami Fathi Muhammad al-Taramsi, 17, of Gaza City, killed by IDF gunfire to his head during a demonstration at Netzarim Junction.

Hussam Naim Hasan Bakhit, 17, of Balata refugee camp, killed by IDF helicopter fire to his head while watching a demonstration.

Remember These Children 2000 Memorial

You tha man :)-

And you cannot be a "Zionist" and be an American at the same time. One only has total loyality to your native country and mine happens to be the USA

Born here, raised here and love living here,..,

But that is just me :)-

" as collaborators for decades so that today there is no evidence that more than a few peaceful Palestinian Arabs any longer exist.
__________________"A belief is not merely an idea the mind possesses; it is an idea that possesses the mind."

Robert Oxton Bolt "

Last edited:
According to the Palestinian Human Rights Monitoring Group, in the al-Aqsa Intifada, Palestinian military folk have used children as "messengers and couriers, and in some cases as fighters and suicide bombers in attacks on Israeli soldiers and civilians." Fatah, Hamas, Islamic Jihad and the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine (PFLP) have all been implicated in involving children in this way, see Convention on the Rights of the Child. The issue was first brought to world attention after a widely televised incident in which a mentally handicapped Palestinian teenager, Hussam Abdo, was disarmed at an Israeli checkpoint.[6] The youngest Palestinian suicide bomber who blew himself up was Issa Bdeir, a 16-year-old high school student from the village of Al Doha. He blew himself up in a park in Rishon LeZion, killing a teenage boy and an elderly man.

I suppose it depends how desperate you become :eusa_eh:

I suppose it depends how desperate you become :eusa_eh:
Or how religiously brainwashed you are ...

Forum List

Back