Palestinian peaceful civilians throw stones at Israeli cars. <Video>

Wolverine1984

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2012
Israel
This happened today, and was documented by French media I believe.

This is not from YouTube , this is form an Israeli news site, the video and the site are in Hebrew , but I don't think translation is required ... The video speaks for itself.

Video Link

This is not from YouTube , this is form an Israeli news site, the video and the site are in Hebrew , but I don't think translation is required ... The video speaks for itself.

Video Link

There are rumors of peaceful Palestinian Arabs, but the armed gangs, Fatah, Hamas, Islamic Jihad, et. al. have been murdering any Palestinian Arab who advocates peaceful relations with Israel as collaborators for decades so that today there is no evidence that more than a few peaceful Palestinian Arabs any longer exist.

Video Link

Are these potential Cy Young Award winners the innocent 9 year old pebble tossers?

Jewish settlers throw stones at Palestinian cars, injure baby girl
images_News_2011_12_13_settlers_300_0.jpg

Jewish settlers threw stones at a Palestinian car east of Qalqilia on Tuesday injuring three civilians including a year and a half old baby girl, local sources said.

They said that Adnan Suwan from Amatin village was passing in his car near a settlement when a group of settlers threw stones at his car smashing the front window shield.

The sources said that the infant and the two other wounded citizens were taken to hospital.

In a similar incident, tens of Jewish settlers stormed the evacuated settlement of Homesh south of Jenin on Monday night and threw stones at passing by Palestinian vehicles.
Jewish settlers throw stones at Palestinian cars, injure baby girl | Occupied Palestine |

I don't think that what the settlers are doing is right, but one can wonder what can they do ?
Contrary to what your post is saying the army do not protect them (As it is seen in the video) so they throw stones back.
If the Palestinians were not throwing stones in the first place this would not have happened.
BTW, I love the objective sites that are the sources of your information.
"Occupided Palestine" - Not biased at all.

news.nana10.co.il is objective, and not biased?

Oh and the site is "occupied Palestine" not "Occupided Palestine"

news.nana10.co.il is objective, and not biased?

Oh and the site is "occupied Palestine" not "Occupied Palestine"

You may argue that the site is biased , but the video speaks for itself ...

On the other hand with your site , there is a picture and a story both of them could be misleading.
For example maybe settlers are throwing stones but no newborns were sent to the hospital.

from what I gathered from the video, they managed to commit one murder already.

Yes , but it took place about 6 months ago and not today.
The father and the little boy in the picture were killed as a result of Palestinians throwing stones.

How many Palestinian 'little boys' have been killed by the Israelis since that time :eusa_eh:

Exactly one.

9 December 2011
Ramadan Bahjat Ramadan Yousef al-Zalan, 10, of Gaza City, Gaza, killed, with his father, by an IDF missile while in his home near to the intended target of the attack: a Hamas training site.

Yes , but it took place about 6 months ago and not today.
The father and the little boy in the picture were killed as a result of Palestinians throwing stones.

How many Palestinian 'little boys' have been killed by the Israelis since that time :eusa_eh:

Exactly one.

9 December 2011
Ramadan Bahjat Ramadan Yousef al-Zalan, 10, of Gaza City, Gaza, killed, with his father, by an IDF missile while in his home near to the intended target of the attack: a Hamas training site.

You seem almost happy - perhaps surprised - that it was only one :eusa_eh:

Exactly one.

9 December 2011

And from what do you deduct that I'm happy or surprised ? Does green means happy ?

And actually , you seem surprised that it was only one (Based on your question).

They target innocent civilians. Ho can you make peace with these people?

The religion of peace :lol: :clap2:

Iran Iraq War, 1 million dead
Lebanese Civil War, 250,000 dead
Algerian Civl War: 300,000 dead
Bangladesh Civil War: 500,000 dead
Black Sept., Jordan's King Hussein murders, expells 80,000 Palestinians
Syrian army kills 20,000 Syrians at Hama
Iraq gases hundreds of thousands of Kurds
1400 year conflict between Sunnis and Shiites
Fratricide between Hamas and Fatah
Syria/Hizballah assassinate Lebanese PM Rafik Hariri

Alexis de Toqueville...
I studied the Koran a great deal. I came away from that study with the conviction there have been few religions in the world as deadly to men as that of Muhammad. So far as I can see, it is the principal cause of the decadence so visible today in the Muslim world and, though less absurd than the polytheism of old, its social and political tendencies are in my opinion to be feared, and I therefore regard it as a form of decadence rather than a form of progress in relation to paganism itself.

And from what do you deduct that I'm happy or surprised ? Does green means happy ?

And actually , you seem surprised that it was only one (Based on your question).

I was, we're used to Palestinian kids dying by the dozen rather than just one in that period of time? :doubt:

Try to be honest. You may be accustomed to fantasizing about dozens of Palestinian Arab children being killed, and you may be accustomed to reporting your fantasies as if they were facts, but you are not accustomed to factual reports that dozens of Palestinian Arab children have been killed by Israelis.

Forum List

Back