Palestinian Peace Proposal

Sorry to interrupt the same ole history feud here. But I have a serious question about the OP..

From the link..
At a special meeting in Gaza on Thursday held on the occasion of Nakba Day, the Palestinian parliament stated that the entire "land of Palestine" is an Islamic endowment, and the Jews have no right to even a single inch of it.

Nakba Day is the day on which Arabs mourn what they view as the "disaster" of the founding of the State of Israel in 1948. It is marked on May 14, the day in 1948 on which Israel became a state.

The parliament also stressed that the "right of return" is a sacred collective and private right and cannot be given up, and added that the Palestinians will never agree to the settlement of the so-called "Palestinian refugees" outside the territory of "Palestine" nor will they ever agree to recognize Israel.

I think this is largely inflammatory BS.. The Pali Parliarment has been pretty much AWOL since the Hamas-Fatah war.. And I'm not aware that it meets in GAZA. (not even sure if it meets at all anymore).. I'm CERTAIN that this sounds just like Hamas dogma. Certainly not that of the Abbas led faction.

And it truly seems that a radio site cheering on Armageddon just might want to mix shit up on purpose. Carry on with ancient history.

The FUTURE resides in Palestine and Israel realizing that peace and prosperity lies in SHARED investment in security and trade and socio-economic cooperation.. Hamas can go to hell. Under current MidEast conditions, An independent Palestine would last about a month before the ISIS flag was flying. Really need to get both sides to mutually recognize their precarious position and agree to mutual defense.

The 'right of return' is why Abbas does not want refugees in Syria to get safe passage to the WB. He would rather see them die than move to the WB. A bit like Arafat not wanted refugee to leave Tel Zaatar. He ordered them shot rather than leave.

Abbas is a competent leader, he knows he needs a functional govt before he can get all liberal with an "immigration policy". They are currently lacking a viable govt to represent the claims of the "valid" Palestinians.

Sorry to interrupt the same ole history feud here. But I have a serious question about the OP..

From the link..
At a special meeting in Gaza on Thursday held on the occasion of Nakba Day, the Palestinian parliament stated that the entire "land of Palestine" is an Islamic endowment, and the Jews have no right to even a single inch of it.

Nakba Day is the day on which Arabs mourn what they view as the "disaster" of the founding of the State of Israel in 1948. It is marked on May 14, the day in 1948 on which Israel became a state.

The parliament also stressed that the "right of return" is a sacred collective and private right and cannot be given up, and added that the Palestinians will never agree to the settlement of the so-called "Palestinian refugees" outside the territory of "Palestine" nor will they ever agree to recognize Israel.

I think this is largely inflammatory BS.. The Pali Parliarment has been pretty much AWOL since the Hamas-Fatah war.. And I'm not aware that it meets in GAZA. (not even sure if it meets at all anymore).. I'm CERTAIN that this sounds just like Hamas dogma. Certainly not that of the Abbas led faction.

And it truly seems that a radio site cheering on Armageddon just might want to mix shit up on purpose. Carry on with ancient history.

The FUTURE resides in Palestine and Israel realizing that peace and prosperity lies in SHARED investment in security and trade and socio-economic cooperation.. Hamas can go to hell. Under current MidEast conditions, An independent Palestine would last about a month before the ISIS flag was flying. Really need to get both sides to mutually recognize their precarious position and agree to mutual defense.

The 'right of return' is why Abbas does not want refugees in Syria to get safe passage to the WB. He would rather see them die than move to the WB. A bit like Arafat not wanted refugee to leave Tel Zaatar. He ordered them shot rather than leave.

Abbas is a competent leader, he knows he needs a functional govt before he can get all liberal with an "immigration policy". They are currently lacking a viable govt to represent the claims of the "valid" Palestinians.

The election of Hamas as a governing body has hurt the Palestinians by dividing them into opposing factions killing their own people in record numbers.

From the link..

The election of Hamas as a governing body has hurt the Palestinians by dividing them into opposing factions killing their own people in record numbers.
They aren't killing their own people. They are killing US proxy forces.

From the link..

Link ?

P F Tinmore, et al,

Oh for heaven's sake.

From the link..

(COMMENT)

I'm confused now as to what you're saying. "US PROXY FORCES?" Who are we fighting and for what? Who is defending what and for whom? What is the agenda for this supposed proxy conflict?

Where did you get such an idea?

Most Respectfully,
R

From the link..

Link ?
dayton forces gaza - Google Search

Link ?

Where is the link that says that the people that Hamas recently assassinated were U.S proxy forces? It's a very simple question.

From the link..

You have to be really warped to say that. That comment was almost certainly referring the brutality of Hamas in fighting with Fatah and the way they enforce their power in Gaza. Maybe you were thinking something else, but if you think the Gazans that Hamas executes are all US proxies, you just went into the tin hat detention ward.

Link ?

Where is the link that says that the people that Hamas recently assassinated were U.S proxy forces? It's a very simple question.
Bush Support for “Regime Change” in the PA

It’s no secret that the Bush administration has been funneling money to Palestinian militias that are preparing to overthrow Hamas. On Monday, Condoleezza Rice announced that the US would resume “full assistance to the Palestinian government” and end the year long boycott to the people in the West Bank. The new aid—which could amount to as much as $86 million---will be used to shore up the PA security apparatus and pay the salaries of officials in the “emergency government.” The uncovering of the CIA documents in Gaza will cast a cloud over the administration’s largesse and make Abbas look like a Palestinian Karzai who gets financial treats from Washington to follow their diktats.

Yesterday, Condoleezza Rice was given the task of outlining the administration’s new policy vis-à-vis the Abbas’ “emergency government”. The Bush team had already decided the night before that they would throw their full support behind Abbas and his “unelected” clatter of pro-western stooges.

The CIA and Fatah spies quislings and the Palestinian Authority

P F Tinmore, et al,

"Dayton Forces???" I assume you mean the composite team (a joint, international, and interagency team) made up of Canadians, British, and a Turkish personnel (including Americans of course) --- sent to the Middle East to assist in the organization and operational performance of the Palestinian Authority's security forces.

Your information is very dated. The first Coordinator was LTG Kip Ward; replaced by LTG Dayton as the US Security Coordinator for Israel-Palestinian Authority until October 2010, when LTG Lieutenant General Robert Moeller took-over for two years --- followed by Vice Admiral Paul J. Bushong is the Coordinator.

Link ?
(COMMENT)

The United States Security Coordinator (USSC) trains the Presidential Guard (PAPG), Palestinian Authority Security Forces (PASF) and the Palestinian National Security Forces (NSF).

The USSC mission (briefed to Congress in 2013) takes a three-pillar approach:
• First, we assist the Palestinian Authority to professionalize their security forces.
• Next, we engage with the Israelis & Palestinians on security initiatives that build trust and confidence.
• Finally, we support other US and international whole-of-government efforts.​

This program is suppose to maintain law and order within PA Jurisdiction. It is not a US proxy militia force, and it was never a force operationally under the Command of LTG Dayton, his predecessor, or any of the replacements.

Most Respectfully,
R

When you excuse the brutality of Hamas with weak crap like this, you cant get me to believe you actually care about the welfare of the Palestians. ANY state in that region faces SERIOUS security threats foreign and domestic. When Gaza was cut loose to PA hands, it was REQUIRED to have support for their security training. Its naive to believe that Hamas is adequately prepared to run the security and civil needs of a new nation state without bodies in the streets,

When you excuse the brutality of Hamas with weak crap like this, you cant get me to believe you actually care about the welfare of the Palestians. ANY state in that region faces SERIOUS security threats foreign and domestic. When Gaza was cut loose to PA hands, it was REQUIRED to have support for their security training. Its naive to believe that Hamas is adequately prepared to run the security and civil needs of a new nation state without bodies in the streets,

They have proved they are not capable with the total failure of the the infrustructure. They won't pay PA to keep the electricity on, the sewage system is almost nonexistant, water is contaminated, social service are provided by the UN in large part, they can't even pay their own employees, They steal supplies for construction so they can build illegal tunnel into Israel and Egypt, they let food and medicine expire rather than distribute it, they wage a loosing war against Israel which leads to destruction of property and death of civilians, they torture and kill their own people, they can't even control their own weapons.

In what way are they prepared to lead gaza or work with the PA in a unity government?

Link ?

Bush Support for “Regime Change” in the PA

It’s no secret that the Bush administration has been funneling money to Palestinian militias that are preparing to overthrow Hamas. On Monday, Condoleezza Rice announced that the US would resume “full assistance to the Palestinian government” and end the year long boycott to the people in the West Bank. The new aid—which could amount to as much as $86 million---will be used to shore up the PA security apparatus and pay the salaries of officials in the “emergency government.” The uncovering of the CIA documents in Gaza will cast a cloud over the administration’s largesse and make Abbas look like a Palestinian Karzai who gets financial treats from Washington to follow their diktats.

Yesterday, Condoleezza Rice was given the task of outlining the administration’s new policy vis-à-vis the Abbas’ “emergency government”. The Bush team had already decided the night before that they would throw their full support behind Abbas and his “unelected” clatter of pro-western stooges.

The CIA and Fatah spies quislings and the Palestinian Authority

Interesting. But you still didn't back up your claim. Not even close.

P F Tinmore, et al,

"Dayton Forces???" I assume you mean the composite team (a joint, international, and interagency team) made up of Canadians, British, and a Turkish personnel (including Americans of course) --- sent to the Middle East to assist in the organization and operational performance of the Palestinian Authority's security forces.

Your information is very dated. The first Coordinator was LTG Kip Ward; replaced by LTG Dayton as the US Security Coordinator for Israel-Palestinian Authority until October 2010, when LTG Lieutenant General Robert Moeller took-over for two years --- followed by Vice Admiral Paul J. Bushong is the Coordinator.

Link ?
(COMMENT)

The United States Security Coordinator (USSC) trains the Presidential Guard (PAPG), Palestinian Authority Security Forces (PASF) and the Palestinian National Security Forces (NSF).

• First, we assist the Palestinian Authority to professionalize their security forces.
• Next, we engage with the Israelis & Palestinians on security initiatives that build trust and confidence.

This program is suppose to maintain law and order within PA Jurisdiction. It is not a US proxy militia force, and it was never a force operationally under the Command of LTG Dayton, his predecessor, or any of the replacements.

Most Respectfully,
R
I use the term Dayton forces the way most people use Kleenex to mean a tissue of any brand. Of course there were lesser people involved but their names would be unrecognizable. So don't go around pointing at every excuse to dismiss my post.

This program is suppose to maintain law and order within PA Jurisdiction.​

That is what the liars will tell you. Their purpose is to trample on Hamas, Islamic Jihad, or any other resistance or protest against the occupation. They do little or nothing to protect the Palestinians.

When Israel kidnapped over 30 members of parliament and cabinet ministers, these security forces were nowhere to be found. The loss of Palestinian life or property is not their concern.

There are problems, however, with the way they carry out their "duties." They spy on people without court issued warrants. They arrest people who have violated no law and without court issued warrants. They hold people without charge, trial, or legal representation. They torture people and several have been tortured to death.

These are all violations of their constitution and the rights of the people.

Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas has been telling aides that he plans to reject some $150 million in federal money earmarked for Palestinian security. Why the Palestinians might reject U.S. aid - The Washington Post

He who pays the piper calls the tune.

P F Tinmore, et al,

Oh for heaven's sake.

From the link..

(COMMENT)

I'm confused now as to what you're saying. "US PROXY FORCES?" Who are we fighting and for what? Who is defending what and for whom? What is the agenda for this supposed proxy conflict?

Where did you get such an idea?

Most Respectfully,
R

P F Tinmore, et al,

Link ?
(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R
I use the term Dayton forces the way most people use Kleenex to mean a tissue of any brand. Of course there were lesser people involved but their names would be unrecognizable. So don't go around pointing at every excuse to dismiss my post.

That is what the liars will tell you. Their purpose is to trample on Hamas, Islamic Jihad, or any other resistance or protest against the occupation. They do little or nothing to protect the Palestinians.

When Israel kidnapped over 30 members of parliament and cabinet ministers, these security forces were nowhere to be found. The loss of Palestinian life or property is not their concern.

There are problems, however, with the way they carry out their "duties." They spy on people without court issued warrants. They arrest people who have violated no law and without court issued warrants. They hold people without charge, trial, or legal representation. They torture people and several have been tortured to death.

Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas has been telling aides that he plans to reject some $150 million in federal money earmarked for Palestinian security. Why the Palestinians might reject U.S. aid - The Washington Post

"Their purpose is to trample on Hamas, Islamic Jihad, or any other resistance or protest against the occupation"

Still peddling that 'resistance' garbage, now are you? Show me some specific examples of Hamas 'resisting' .

"The loss of Palestinian life or property is not their concern."
This describes Hamas very well. They continue to attack Israel knowing very well that the only thing that will come out od it is death and destruction in Gaza

"They do little or nothing to protect the Palestinians."
Again, this describes Hamas very well. Instead of building underground bomb shelters, they build tunnels for themselves only that are used to attack Israelis.
Anyone with a brain knows that Hamas wants and needs Palestinian civilian deaths in order to maintain their 'eternal victim' status.
Seriously though, ask yourself, why did they not build underground shelters for their people??

P F Tinmore, et al,

Link ?
(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

"Their purpose is to trample on Hamas, Islamic Jihad, or any other resistance or protest against the occupation"

Still peddling that 'resistance' garbage, now are you? Show me some specific examples of Hamas 'resisting' .

This describes Hamas very well. They continue to attack Israel knowing very well that the only thing that will come out od it is death and destruction in Gaza

Again, this describes Hamas very well. Instead of building underground bomb shelters, they build tunnels for themselves only that are used to attack Israelis.
Anyone with a brain knows that Hamas wants and needs Palestinian civilian deaths in order to maintain their 'eternal victim' status.
Seriously though, ask yourself, why did they not build underground shelters for their people??

shelters would not be needed if hamas had not fired on Israel, or kick fatah out of gaza by force

P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

shelters would not be needed if hamas had not fired on Israel, or kick fatah out of gaza by force
Fatah lost the elections.

You must have missed that.

P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

"Their purpose is to trample on ouHamas, Islamic Jihad, or any other resistance or protest against the occupation"

Fatah lost the elections.

You must have missed that.
And ?? Are you denying the Hamas - Fatah war took place?

After Hamas won, Fatah members were executed and removed from Gaza. Very democratic, kill your competition even though you won :rolleyes:

Speaking of elections, why hasn't there been any in Gaza since Hamas came into power?

Forum List

Back