Palestinian / Muslim Americans celebrating 9-11

I have noticed--if I quickly develope a sense that a poster is an islamo nazi pig------within a few days that same poster is touting conspiracy theories.
Libel is at the basis of all genocides and lynchings and pogroms--- The DSM -5 is in the works------I am convinced that ATTRACTION TO CONSPIRACY THEORY -----is a sign of serious pathology----and should be added to the compendium

Very true.
It goes like this:
They believe something about 9/11 doesn't add up. It doesn't matter if their belief is based on BS, that's their thing and they are sticking to it.
Next they must affix blame (as if we don't know where this is going).
So since they are convinced that 9/11 was an "inside job" it could only have been - drum roll, please - THE JOOOOOS.

It is unclear who the perps are but very clear Israel had prior knowledge of the attacks..that many Israelis where arrested and detained...including the 3 in the van full of explosives and the 5 dancing Israelis...just the facts

I have noticed--if I quickly develope a sense that a poster is an islamo nazi pig------within a few days that same poster is touting conspiracy theories.
Libel is at the basis of all genocides and lynchings and pogroms--- The DSM -5 is in the works------I am convinced that ATTRACTION TO CONSPIRACY THEORY -----is a sign of serious pathology----and should be added to the compendium

Very true.
It goes like this:
They believe something about 9/11 doesn't add up. It doesn't matter if their belief is based on BS, that's their thing and they are sticking to it.
Next they must affix blame (as if we don't know where this is going).
So since they are convinced that 9/11 was an "inside job" it could only have been - drum roll, please - THE JOOOOOS.

It is unclear who the perps are but very clear Israel had prior knowledge of the attacks..that many Israelis where arrested and detained...including the 3 in the van full of explosives and the 5 dancing Israelis...just the facts
"it is unclear who the perps are" you said? What are you, fucking insane? Check yourself into an asylum if you haven't already.

Forum List

Back