Palestinian / Muslim Americans celebrating 9-11

Roudy

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2012
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5BtQgTGOI4&feature=related]American Muslims celebrating 9/11 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxklsBVub-s&feature=related]Radical Islam In America - YouTube[/ame]

The scum that eots supports

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWcNKIalftc&feature=relmfu]Muslims in America - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umCrKnO6jKw]MUSLIMS AGAINST CRUSADERS BURN US FLAG DURING 9/11 MOMENT OF SILENCE(UK) - YouTube[/ame]

eots, you're wasting your valuable time even arguing with this idiot...not unlike most of the rank-n-file Zionists there is no faculty for critical-thinking present, merely a refiend parrot-like reserve that maintains a free intake of anything marked ( Zionist-approved )...if someone told him the Palestinians came from the moon, the idiot would hawk that line to his dying breath...most of the world understand that 9/11 was a fasle-flag Op...the evidence is overwhelming

Skitsane said..
most of the world understand that 9/11 was a fasle-flag Op...the evidence is overwhelming

Yeah, Muslims celebrated a an American false flag operation. The entire country is now mourning and commemorating a fake event! Bwahahahahahahaha! Have you considered getting some help for your illness? As we can see, here's yet another Palistinian supporter who exhibits a common denominator among Pali supporters...dot dot dot...suffering from severe mental illness....dot dot dot...

eots, you're wasting your valuable time even arguing with this idiot...not unlike most of the rank-n-file Zionists there is no faculty for critical-thinking present, merely a refiend parrot-like reserve that maintains a free intake of anything marked ( Zionist-approved )...if someone told him the Palestinians came from the moon, the idiot would hawk that line to his dying breath...most of the world understand that 9/11 was a fasle-flag Op...the evidence is overwhelming

Most of the world,eh! You appear to be living in your own small world. What hard evidence do you have to support such a sweeping and unfounded statement? :cuckoo:

Most of the world,eh! You appear to be living in your own small world. What hard evidence do you have to support such a sweeping and unfounded statement? :cuckoo:

He heard it from another worm living under his rock.

But as usual you fail to post any. What a pity. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Yet someone told you that 9/11 was a false flag op...a line you will no doubt hawk to your dying breath. Who was it you called an idiot?

I have noticed--if I quickly develope a sense that a poster is an islamo nazi pig------within a few days that same poster is touting conspiracy theories.
Libel is at the basis of all genocides and lynchings and pogroms--- The DSM -5 is in the works------I am convinced that ATTRACTION TO CONSPIRACY THEORY -----is a sign of serious pathology----and should be added to the compendium

I have noticed--if I quickly develope a sense that a poster is an islamo nazi pig------within a few days that same poster is touting conspiracy theories.
Libel is at the basis of all genocides and lynchings and pogroms--- The DSM -5 is in the works------I am convinced that ATTRACTION TO CONSPIRACY THEORY -----is a sign of serious pathology----and should be added to the compendium

Very true.
It goes like this:
They believe something about 9/11 doesn't add up. It doesn't matter if their belief is based on BS, that's their thing and they are sticking to it.
Next they must affix blame (as if we don't know where this is going).
So since they are convinced that 9/11 was an "inside job" it could only have been - drum roll, please - THE JOOOOOS.

Some posters give themselves away after a few posts or a few days. DufasRan did it in his very first post and I or Sayit was the first to comment on it.I'll go back an check.

Forum List

Back