Palestinian Mentality

George Washington was a terrorist And a traitor if you asked the British

Just sayin...

LMAO! Now THAT'S funny. And did you know that Snoopy shot down the Red Baron?

Israel has done nothing for peace and civilization..in fact what they have done is to become the Nazi themselves....very sad

George Washington was a terrorist And a traitor if you asked the British

Just sayin...
Don't remember George Washington strapping little kids with suicide vests and telling them to go blow up British kids. Just sayin'

Israel has done nothing for peace and civilization..in fact what they have done is to become the Nazi themselves....very sad
I would express my opinions publicly if I were you.

Who knows, maybe they'll recognize you and call the asylum you escaped from.

israel has done nothing for peace and civilization..in fact what they have done is to become the nazi themselves....very sad
i would express my opinions publicly if i were you.

Yes but your a coward and I am not...but please feel free and elaborate on israels big contributions to peace in the last 60 years

israel has done nothing for peace and civilization..in fact what they have done is to become the nazi themselves....very sad

Yes but your a coward and I am not...but please feel free and elaborate on israels big contributions to peace in the last 60 years
eots

no cowards here

try the pal rap to cut the zio crap

here's the south indian version

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qApp6avF2U]Petta Rap - YouTube[/ame]

eots

no cowards here

try the pal rap to cut the zio crap

here's the south indian version

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qApp6avF2U]Petta Rap - YouTube[/ame]

So cool..

[ame=http://youtube.com/watch?v=3-YS2eu9wv4]Savagery of "Palestine". - YouTube[/ame]

Israel even made peace with both Egypt & Jordan. Just curious, who did the Palestinians ever make peace with?

Israel even made peace with both Egypt & Jordan. Just curious, who did the Palestinians ever make peace with?

Don't forget trying to make peace with Syria:

On 19 June 1967, the Israeli cabinet voted to return the Golan to Syria in exchange for a peace agreement. Such overtures were dismissed by the Arab world with the Khartoum Resolution on September 1, 1967

Oh yes. And with lebanon in the bunkers of Sabra & Shatila.

Don't forget trying to make peace with Syria:

On 19 June 1967, the Israeli cabinet voted to return the Golan to Syria in exchange for a peace agreement. Such overtures were dismissed by the Arab world with the Khartoum Resolution on September 1, 1967

israel even made peace with both egypt & jordan. Just curious, who did the palestinians ever make peace with?

With Israel over and over again

eots just got owned :lol:

How so ?...Israel has done nothing to contribution to peace in this world in its 60 years...temporary cease fires or halting conflict they helped create is hardly any significant contribution n to peace and certainly not one that Palestine could not also lay claim to

Forum List

Back