Palestinian Mentality

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqvskXCz-kk&feature=related]Truth about islam from an ex-muslim lady - YouTube[/ame]

Another response from sunglass wearing, youtube douchebag eots.

Douchebag-Flowchart.jpg

YOU MEAN LIKE BOB DYLAN ,LOU REED AND LEONARD COHEN ?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kL_cm7UOAo&feature=related]The Religion Of Dudeism - YouTube[/ame]
No I mean like you, DOUCHEBAG. LOL

Can I have your signature mr movie star e-rats? Did you play the leading role in Invasion Of The Douchebags?

OMG! You mean Israel is stealing Palestinain land??? I didn't know that. How awful. I could never support land theives. So tell us, when did Israel's ancient land become this "Palestinian land" you claim Israel is stealing. Ya'll come back now, ya hear. 'Atta boy!

"They stole my land,

burnt my olive trees,

destroyed my house,

took my water,

bombed my country,

imprisoned my father,

killed my mother,

took my job,

starved us all,

humiliated us all,

But I am to blame: I shot a rocket back.

So they stole more of my land,

burnt my olive trees,

destroyed my house,

took my water,

bombed my country…."
Stuart Littlewood | My Catbird Seat

Can I have your signature mr movie star e-rats? Did you play the leading role in Invasion Of The Douchebags?

No I am musician not an actor,however I played Johnny blazin in a High school play once
It's obvious being a musician isn't your daytime job, I wouldn't urge you to stick with it.

"They stole my land, burnt my olive trees, destroyed my house, took my water, bombed my country, imprisoned my father, killed my mother, took my job, starved us all, humiliated us all, But I am to blame: I shot a rocket back. So they stole more of my land, burnt my olive trees, destroyed my house, took my water, bombed my country…."
"So far from being persecuted, the Arabs have crowded into the country and multiplied till their population has increased more than even all world Jewry could lift up the Jewish population."
Churchill.
Churchill was a drunk racist imperialist..so whats your point ?
"So far from being persecuted, the Arabs have crowded into the country and multiplied till their population has increased more than even all world Jewry could lift up the Jewish population."
Cool illegal arab settlers, aren't they?

Eh, Jos, you okay? Still waiting for your reply to educate everyone as to when did Israel's ancient land became this "Palestinian land" you claim Israel is stealing? Let the truth be known to all no matter how painful, don't you agree?

OMG! You mean Israel is stealing Palestinain land??? I didn't know that. How awful. I could never support land theives. So tell us, when did Israel's ancient land become this "Palestinian land" you claim Israel is stealing. Ya'll come back now, ya hear. 'Atta boy!

"They stole my land,

burnt my olive trees,

destroyed my house,

took my water,

bombed my country,

imprisoned my father,

killed my mother,

took my job,

starved us all,

humiliated us all,

burnt my olive trees,

destroyed my house,

took my water,

bombed my country…."

Hmmm. No reply from Jos. Golly gee, is it actually possible the Palestinians are stealing Israel's land?

Eh, Jos, you okay? Still waiting for your reply to educate everyone as to when did Israel's ancient land became this "Palestinian land" you claim Israel is stealing? Let the truth be known to all no matter how painful, don't you agree?

"They stole my land,

burnt my olive trees,

destroyed my house,

took my water,

bombed my country,

imprisoned my father,

killed my mother,

took my job,

starved us all,

humiliated us all,

burnt my olive trees,

destroyed my house,

took my water,

bombed my country…."

Hmmm. No reply from Jos. Golly gee, is it actually possible the Palestinians are stealing Israel's land?

thumbs_up_bciy.jpg

Forum List

Back