Palestinian Mentality

Haha that pretty much sums it up.
The problem with these people (as well as other Arabs in the ME) is that they refuse to accept defeat, even it means more of their people being killed

When you're already in a hole --- keep digging.
When you're told to live like dogs...

In 1970 Moshe Dayan told Palestinians exactly how deep that hole is:

"...we must tell the Palestinian refugees in the territories that we have no solution, you shall continue to live like dogs, and whoever wishes may leave, and we will see where the process leads."

It leads to the deep-shit hole the IDF has dug in Gaza.

See: Failed States by Noam Chomsky. p.191

"...we must tell the Palestinian refugees in the territories that we have no solution, you shall continue to live like dogs, and whoever wishes may leave, and we will see where the process leads."

Did Moshe really say that? Do you have a copy of the speech you can share?

Do you really care?

If so, consult Noam's Chapter 5 note #45 on p.291 of Failed States "...Moshe Dayan, quoted in Yossi Beilin, Mehiro she Ihud (Revivim, 1985), p.42. These words express Dayan's general conception 'as the architect and then the arbiter of policy in the territories,' with the goal of 'creeping annexation' and 'creeping transfer' of 'as many of the territories' remaining population as possible' by making their lives difficult..."

Do you really care?

If so, consult Noam's Chapter 5 note #45 on p.291 of Failed States "...Moshe Dayan, quoted in Yossi Beilin, Mehiro she Ihud (Revivim, 1985), p.42. These words express Dayan's general conception 'as the architect and then the arbiter of policy in the territories,' with the goal of 'creeping annexation' and 'creeping transfer' of 'as many of the territories' remaining population as possible' by making their lives difficult..."
Yes I care but I have never seen that quote or the context in which it was made. Did anyone besides Chomsky record the quote?

Do you really care?

Yes I care but I have never seen that quote or the context in which it was made. Did anyone besides Chomsky record the quote?
Possibly (Benny?) Morris in Righteous Victims, pp.337ff.

Chomsky claims that Morris feels David Ben-Gurian's "fatal mistake" was not to have "cleansed the whole country-the whole Land of Israel, as far as the Jordan River" during and immediately after Israel's War of Independence. (Failed States p.185)

Ya gotta love the Palestinians for their courage to make sure more of them get killed.

She sure is right. Don't you agree eots? But you see, Palestinians will be Palestinians. So the only way to establish peace from them is for the Palestinians to force Israel to kill enough of them in one operation like they forced king Hussein to give them Black September. And the good news is, this conflict will be over soon.

"They stole my land,

burnt my olive trees,

destroyed my house,

took my water,

bombed my country,

imprisoned my father,

killed my mother,

took my job,

starved us all,

humiliated us all,

But I am to blame: I shot a rocket back.

So they stole more of my land,

burnt my olive trees,

destroyed my house,

took my water,

bombed my country…."
http://mycatbirdseat.com/author/stuart/

Last edited:
"They stole my land, burnt my olive trees, destroyed my house, took my water, bombed my country, imprisoned my father, killed my mother, took my job, starved us all, humiliated us all, But I am to blame: I shot a rocket back. So they stole more of my land, burnt my olive trees, destroyed my house, took my water, bombed my country…."
"So far from being persecuted, the Arabs have crowded into the country and multiplied till their population has increased more than even all world Jewry could lift up the Jewish population."
Churchill.

"They stole my land, burnt my olive trees, destroyed my house, took my water, bombed my country, imprisoned my father, killed my mother, took my job, starved us all, humiliated us all, But I am to blame: I shot a rocket back. So they stole more of my land, burnt my olive trees, destroyed my house, took my water, bombed my country…."
"So far from being persecuted, the Arabs have crowded into the country and multiplied till their population has increased more than even all world Jewry could lift up the Jewish population."
Churchill.

Churchill was a drunk racist imperialist..so whats your point ?

Another response from sunglass wearing, youtube douchebag eots.

Douchebag-Flowchart.jpg

Winston Churchill:
How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy. The effects are apparent in many countries. Improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live. A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement; the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property, either as a child, a wife, or a concubine, must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men.
Individual Moslems may show splendid qualities. Thousands become the brave and loyal soldiers of the Queen; all know how to die; but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science, the science against which it had vainly struggled, the civilisation of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilisation of ancient Rome.

Winston Churchill - Wikiquote

Forum List

Back