"Palestinian = Jordanian = Syrian = Lebanese"

Roudy

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2012
Gee here we have another statement by the PLO saying that the Palestinian cause is bullshit, yet non of the terrorist ass kissers seem interested. I wonder why?

But I thought (according to the boards highly knowledgable IslamoNazi lovers that is) that the Palestinians are the direct descendants of the ancient Jews, and, today's Jews, are all fake Jews?! GAZA, WE GOTTA PROBLEM, COME IN GAZA! Ha ha ha!

What troubles me is Israel's treatment of the Palestinians. What kind of people make peace offerings to Palestinians, build a security fence & concede land to them so they remain in Israel? Palestinians are fighting for their freedom from Israel. And yet not once has Israel even tried to help free them back to their indigenous homelands.

If I were a Palestinian under Israel's captivity I too sure as hell would thank Israel with jihads, intifadas & rocket missiles. If there is ever to be a lasting peace, first this entire Zionist agenda has to go. When will Israel ever learn to treat the palestinians with the same Arab country love, justice & respect they are so well accustomed to & so well deserve? LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

What troubles me is Israel's treatment of the Palestinians. What kind of people make peace offerings to Palestinians, build a security fence & concede land to them so they remain in Israel? Palestinians are fighting for their freedom from Israel. And yet not once has Israel even tried to help free them back to their indigenous homelands.

If I were a Palestinian under Israel's captivity I too sure as hell would thank Israel with jihads, intifadas & rocket missiles. If there is ever to be a lasting peace, first this entire Zionist agenda has to go. When will Israel ever learn to treat the palestinians with the same Arab country love, justice & respect they are so well accustomed to & so well deserve? LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!
Yes, it's very troubling. Question is, can the Jews lower themselves to the level of Muslim animals? I think not.

You bring up a good point. I suspect Israel will be Israel & continue to provide for the Palestinians rather than set them free so the Palestinians can just kill each other under their own self determination without any foreign influence.

Yes, it's very troubling. Question is, can the Jews lower themselves to the level of Muslim animals? I think not.

Good Lord, just look what happened when Israel gave the Palestinians their own Jew free Gaza. Palestinians killing Palestinians in record numbers. Just imagine what would happen if Israel ever gave the Palestinians their own Jew free Palestinian State.

You bring up a good point. I suspect Israel will be Israel & continue to provide for the Palestinians rather than set them free so the Palestinians can just kill each other under their own self determination without any foreign influence.

"There are no differences between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. We are all part of one nation. It is only for political reasons that we carefully underline our Palestinian identity... yes, the existence of a separate Palestinian identity serves only tactical purposes. The founding of a Palestinian state is a new tool in the continuing battle against Israel".

- Zuhair Muhsin, military commander of the PLO and member of the PLO Executive Council, after the Six Day War -
:clap2::clap2::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo:

Even if there were no Israel there would be no "Palestine" the land would have been part of the surrounding countries. There would have been no country called "Palestine as there never has been

"There are no differences between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. We are all part of one nation. It is only for political reasons that we carefully underline our Palestinian identity... yes, the existence of a separate Palestinian identity serves only tactical purposes. The founding of a Palestinian state is a new tool in the continuing battle against Israel".

- Zuhair Muhsin, military commander of the PLO and member of the PLO Executive Council, after the Six Day War -
:clap2::clap2::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo:

Even if there were no Israel there would be no "Palestine" the land would have been part of the surrounding countries. There would have been no country called "Palestine as there never has been
Exactly! For 700 years the region was ruled by Ottoman Turks, then the British, and then the Jordanians and Eyptians even controlled parts of it for 20 years from 1948 to 1967, but never, not one word was uttered about this mythical bullshit bogus crapola "Palestine".

As soon as Israel turned the wasteland into a thriving metropolis, here come hoards of "Palestinians" to claim it's their land.

As soon as Israel turned the wasteland into a thriving metropolis, here come hoards of "Palestinians" to claim it's their land.
They want the opportunity to be able to destroy everything they touch. It's what they do best.

Forum List

Back