Palestinian Joan of Arc?

Discussion in 'Israel and Palestine' started by Urbanguerrilla, Oct 25, 2010.

1. Urbanguerrilla

Urbanguerrilla Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +148
    The courage of one woman alone against the Zionazi hoards:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRf0aB3BNEY&feature=related[/ame] :clap2:

2. Marc39

Marc39 BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +201
    IslamoNazis...

"Oh, Allah, Kill All Jews And Americans"
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7rls9eRKyo[/ame]

3. docmauser1

docmauser1 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,176
    Must be some dumbass bull.

4. Urbanguerrilla

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +148
    Yeh, isn't Haneen Zoabi great :cool:

5. Marc39

Marc39 BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +201
    Comparing Israelis to Nazis constitutes anti-Semitism, based on US and EU guidelines.
    Did you learn bigotry from the anmals who raised you?

Martin Luther King, Jr...
    "I have a dream" for peace in the Middle East / King's special bond with Israel

Alexis de Toqueville...
    [ame=http://www.amazon.com/Democracy-America-Complete-Alexis-Toqueville/dp/1406822701/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1288191338&sr=8-1]Amazon.com: Democracy In America (Complete) (9781406822700): Alexis de Toqueville: Books[/ame]

6. docmauser1

docmauser1 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,176
    I, actually, was referring to her, although, I didn't watch that youtoob. A waste of time. We, of course, think she should be the first for the oath of loaylty.

7. P F Tinmore

P F Tinmore Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,920
    NAZARETH, (PIC)-- The Haifa university administration banned Arab member of Knesset Haneen al-Zoabi from participating in a students’ function organised by the Palestinian students at the university.

Zoabi condemned the university administration’s decisions to deny her entry into the university considering this step “a serious breach of her rights.”

Haaretz newspaper reported on Monday morning that Zoabi said in letter to Yoav Lavee, the dean of students: "No one can prevent me from going to a university and standing together with my constituency. My participation in the event is part of my parliamentary activities, just as my participation in the freedom flotilla constituted a humanitarian, ethical, civic and political obligation of the first order and was part of my parliamentary activities." the head of the students union at the university said that the decision to ban the MK was out of fear for public security.

Zoabi attends Palestinian students? function at Haifa University despite ban

8. Urbanguerrilla

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +148
    US and EU guidelines are bs if they say that, this is a pathetic attempt to censor anti-zionazi opinion.

If the Israelis dont want to be accused of Naziism they should stop acting like NAZIs :eusa_whistle:

You're talking to yourself again aren't you, oink-oink :lol:

9. Marc39

Marc39 BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +201
    Monkey Brain, equating Zionism with Nazism constitutes anti-Semitism, based on US and EU guidelines.

Eat a banana, Monkey Brain.

US Department of State
    Contemporary Global Anti-Semitism:A Report Provided to the United States Congress

Anti-Semitism is one of the oldest forms of malicious intolerance and violates the precepts of human dignity and equality that are fundamental to a free and peaceful society.
    History has shown that wherever anti-Semitism has gone unchecked, the persecution of others has been present or not far behind.

Defeating anti-Semitism must be a cause of great importance not only for Jews, but for all people who value humanity and justice and want to live in a more tolerant, peaceful world. Together, we must continue our efforts to monitor and combat anti-Semitism in all of its forms wherever and whenever it occurs.

Forms of Anti-Semitism

Denying the Jewish people their right to self-determination.…
    Drawing comparisons of contemporary Israeli policy to that of the Nazis.
    Contemporary Global Anti-Semitism:A Report Provided to the United States Congress

EUMC...
    Examples of the ways in which antiSemitism manifests itself with regard to the state of Israel, drawing comparisons of contemporary Israeli policy to that of the Nazis

Denying the Jewish people their right to self-determination, eg, by claiming that the existence of a state of Israel is a racist endeavor.

FRA - European Union Agency for Fundamental Rights

10. Marc39

Marc39 BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +201
    Who is the Nazi, Monkey Brain?
    "Oh, Allah, Kill All Jews And Americans"
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7rls9eRKyo[/ame]