Palestinian-Israeli Crisis Vice Presidential Debates

David2004

Jan 15, 2004
It is a total outrage to suggest any parent would send their child on a suicide-bombing mission for 25 thousand dollars as Vice President Cheney suggested Oct 5 in the debates. Both candidates stated that Israel had the right to defend her self which most people in world would agree but not as occupiers of another people land. Both candidates in the Vice Presidential Debates made it very clear that the United States government can?t be neutral or a balance moderator in the Palestinian-Israeli Crisis. The fact that United States government is Israel only true allied in the whole world is an important ingredient to the War on Terror.

Israel is perceived to be a terrorist state by many people in the world. Yes there was a few times Israel needed to defend herself in Wars that were provoked in the creation of a Jewish State of Israel. There is no humane way to create a new state for new people out of another people land just look at the real history to the American Indians. If the Government of Israel had lived up to the spirit and guidelines of UN Resolution 181 we would not have the mess we have today in the Middle East. For the United States Government to think that we can win the War on Terror without resolving the Palestinian-Israel Crisis is crazy. Unless the United States Government condemns the terrorist?s actions of the Government of Israel the War on Terror will turn into World War III. For the United States Government to be giving Israel 500 Bunker Buster Bombs is like putting dynamite on the fire of terror.

As long as the United States government?s policies are scripted by the Neocons there will be no end to the War on Terror. As long as the American mass media tells only one side of the story while most of the rest of the world sees two sides of the story. The United States will remain isolated and despised by many people in the world. Great Britain Empire evolved into the American Empire with many people and nations looking to the United States Government for leadership. Today by the standards of many people and nations the United States Government have failed to lead the world to peace. David

I've been wondering this (and since he's not going to respond to comments on his ramblings anyways who cares): What turns all the apostrophes in his posts into question marks? Any ideas, or is that more than likely on my side?

Zhukov said:
I've been wondering this (and since he's not going to respond to comments on his ramblings anyways who cares): What turns all the apostrophes in his posts into question marks? Any ideas, or is that more than likely on my side?
Could it be the effect of cut and paste action?

David2004 said:
It is a total outrage to suggest any parent would send their child on a suicide-bombing mission for 25 thousand dollars as Vice President Cheney suggested Oct 5 in the debates. Both candidates stated that Israel had the right to defend her self which most people in world would agree but not as occupiers of another people land. Both candidates in the Vice Presidential Debates made it very clear that the United States government can?t be neutral or a balance moderator in the Palestinian-Israeli Crisis. The fact that United States government is Israel only true allied in the whole world is an important ingredient to the War on Terror.

First, Its a total outrage that any paraent would send their child on a suicide bombing mission. problem is it happens quite often. Hence why the Vice President said so,

Second, Israel doesnt occupy anyone elses land. its their land. They won the land for winning wars of defense against agression. they are no more occupying the land then we are occupying California.

Third, of course we arent going to be nuetral in the Israeli Palestinian conflict. The Palestinain leaderships goal is genocide. they want to wipe Israel off the map. So as the Vice President and even Senator Edwards stated, they cant get peace till Arafat is out. You cant appease people who want you dead.

Israel is perceived to be a terrorist state by many people in the world. Yes there was a few times Israel needed to defend herself in Wars that were provoked in the creation of a Jewish State of Israel. There is no humane way to create a new state for new people out of another people land just look at the real history to the American Indians. If the Government of Israel had lived up to the spirit and guidelines of UN Resolution 181 we would not have the mess we have today in the Middle East. For the United States Government to think that we can win the War on Terror without resolving the Palestinian-Israel Crisis is crazy. Unless the United States Government condemns the terrorist?s actions of the Government of Israel the War on Terror will turn into World War III. For the United States Government to be giving Israel 500 Bunker Buster Bombs is like putting dynamite on the fire of terror.

First, the only people who "perceive" Israel to be a terror state are the same people who are responsible for the holocaust. These same people would think the cast from Fiddler on the Roof are terrorists just because they portray jewish people. They are anti semetic garbage.

Second, the land isnt theirs. When Israel was created the UN split it in two parts. the west half went to Israel for the Jews, the East was to the Palstinians. It is now known as Jordan. They attacked Israel because they got selfish. they lost some land. So because they started an unjust war, that somehow justifies strapping bombs to kids? I dont think so.

As long as the United States government?s policies are scripted by the Neocons there will be no end to the War on Terror. As long as the American mass media tells only one side of the story while most of the rest of the world sees two sides of the story. The United States will remain isolated and despised by many people in the world. Great Britain Empire evolved into the American Empire with many people and nations looking to the United States Government for leadership. Today by the standards of many people and nations the United States Government have failed to lead the world to peace. David

I will say as i always have. I dont believe these so called NeoCons exist. However, of course there isnt going to be an end to the war on terror anytime soon. There wont be an end to the war on terror till these muslim extremists are either converted or dead. simply stopping the our response against them wont end it. It will simply leave us open to attack. We are waging a war on terror whether you want to admit it or not. our enemies wont stop attacking us just because we stop fighting it.

As for failing to the lead the world to peace. How does surrendering to the terrorists lead to peace? We wont have peace till we eliminate evil in our generation. Its a long hard job. Especially with people refusing to support to effort. We have an evil greater than Hitler to face with almost none of the unity because Democrats are too busy trying to regain their power they dont car what happens to the nation trying to achieve it. In order to win we have to become greater than the greatest generation. Not an easy task. We dont have alot to work with yet. But believe me we will fight this war on terror and we will win. regardless of what it takes.

Good post, but do you think he will read it and think about it? :trolls:

First, Its a total outrage that any paraent would send their child on a suicide bombing mission. problem is it happens quite often. Hence why the Vice President said so,

Second, Israel doesnt occupy anyone elses land. its their land. They won the land for winning wars of defense against agression. they are no more occupying the land then we are occupying California.

Third, of course we arent going to be nuetral in the Israeli Palestinian conflict. The Palestinain leaderships goal is genocide. they want to wipe Israel off the map. So as the Vice President and even Senator Edwards stated, they cant get peace till Arafat is out. You cant appease people who want you dead.

First, the only people who "perceive" Israel to be a terror state are the same people who are responsible for the holocaust. These same people would think the cast from Fiddler on the Roof are terrorists just because they portray jewish people. They are anti semetic garbage.

Second, the land isnt theirs. When Israel was created the UN split it in two parts. the west half went to Israel for the Jews, the East was to the Palstinians. It is now known as Jordan. They attacked Israel because they got selfish. they lost some land. So because they started an unjust war, that somehow justifies strapping bombs to kids? I dont think so.

I will say as i always have. I dont believe these so called NeoCons exist. However, of course there isnt going to be an end to the war on terror anytime soon. There wont be an end to the war on terror till these muslim extremists are either converted or dead. simply stopping the our response against them wont end it. It will simply leave us open to attack. We are waging a war on terror whether you want to admit it or not. our enemies wont stop attacking us just because we stop fighting it.

As for failing to the lead the world to peace. How does surrendering to the terrorists lead to peace? We wont have peace till we eliminate evil in our generation. Its a long hard job. Especially with people refusing to support to effort. We have an evil greater than Hitler to face with almost none of the unity because Democrats are too busy trying to regain their power they dont car what happens to the nation trying to achieve it. In order to win we have to become greater than the greatest generation. Not an easy task. We dont have alot to work with yet. But believe me we will fight this war on terror and we will win. regardless of what it takes.

Forum List

Back