Palestinian game: "Blame the Settler"

So why do they build settlements, break the ground, plant crops, harvest and give work to Palestinians if they are lazy. You just have a RACIST streak running through you and you are a JEW HATING NAZI
Boring

Yes your rabid racist anti Jew posts are getting boring, and so are you
Be original Pheo and STOP Plagiarizing MY POSTS........I know you need to feel superior but this is just a shallow means.........face it ...You will always be in my Shadow.....that is just a Fact of life for you........Now Kneel Unto Me..LOL steve

I am superior to you, even the lowest drug addict is superior to you as you are a NAZI and a Jew hater.
Sadly you are not and never will be,you have your cross or is that star to bear

I am superior to you, even the lowest drug addict is superior to you as you are a NAZI and a Jew hater

1.The usual paliwood propaganda...why don't they show what happened BEFORE?
And nowhere did he say- '"...this is my land; I'll fuck your little girl'
that's the usual misinfo and a wrong translation. He's not even orthodox.
And again why don't the show what happened BEFORE?
As these productions been proven numerous times-staged events, edited later to hide what aggravated the conflict.

And then you tell "go to Aza'....so now you want more Jews in the Gaza strip?:uhh:
Why don't yourself with a big cross on the neck- just check the hospitality and on the way help them reach your mutual dream of annihilating both Jews and the balestinians in the opposition...
but no- you're a cheap big mouth hero who wants to watch others kill each other.

"...that's not real!"

That's all you got. Like a little 2 year old, putting their fingers in their ears, because they don't like what they're hearing.

All you can say, "The video isn't real! It's a fake! Trust me?"

The videos are real.

The settlers are psycho's.

And your country is fucked!

Lekh Tee'Zedayen

About as real as CSI or The Simpsons. All your video's have been shown to be faked and edited. Even your pictures are from other wars 20 years ago

Forum List

Back