Palestinian game: "Blame the Settler"

You LIE of course as always,and you don't know what most Israelis and Jews feel about the settlers.
They're kind hearted, G-d fearing, brave and self-sufficient families who can teach you a thing or two about how to stop your compulsive lying

You should ask the over 1 million newly religious/traditional Jews who strengthened their faith in the last years and those who chose Netanyahu especially in the light of the last 'silenced' intifada going on for at least half a year already.

What you wish to see are not facts on the grounds- Israel and Jews support them and pretty much admire their courage. All you have is bashing media targeting not only them but religious Jews in general filthy politics.
What I have is the street opinion...why would people gather in central squares to prey for their peace if they didn't support them?
If one of these fucking settlers walked up to me, I'd beat the holy shit out of them!

You call this "kindhearted"?

"...this is my land, because God told me!"

Fuck you!

You call this "God fearing"?

"...this is my land; I have a right to kill Arabs!"
I had a bad shit this morning; I have a right to beat your ass,
psycho-settler bitch!

You think this is what should be "taught"?

"...this is my land; I'll fuck your little girl, if you come around here again!"
And I'll fuck you up, if you ever get in my face, God fearing psycho settler.

rylah, if you don't like what I said, then you can Lech le’Aza!

1.The usual paliwood propaganda...why don't they show what happened BEFORE?
And nowhere did he say- '"...this is my land; I'll fuck your little girl'
that's the usual misinfo and a wrong translation. He's not even orthodox.
And again why don't the show what happened BEFORE?
As these productions been proven numerous times-staged events, edited later to hide what aggravated the conflict.

And then you tell "go to Aza'....so now you want more Jews in the Gaza strip?:uhh:
Why don't yourself with a big cross on the neck- just check the hospitality and on the way help them reach your mutual dream of annihilating both Jews and the balestinians in the opposition...
but no- you're a cheap big mouth hero who wants to watch others kill each other.

Ridiculous Isn't he Billo...............Nuts

That would be you child, hated and pitied for what you are

So typical for a balestinian supporter to steal the Jewish culture to base their bogus claims.

1 thing- David ben Ishay killed Goliath (a true 'Greek' pleshty- no the fake arab balestinian) with a stone ON A BATTLEFIELD!
He didn't throw it on people who pray peacefully or just regular civilians- children, women and elders.

If any- tiny young Israel is still the David ben-Ishay standing against hundreds of milloins of blood thirsty Arabs in the ME who continuously try to annihilate David(Jews).
What is more interesting in the history of the Userper sic David is that that he used the Philistines in his overthrow of the legitimate Jewish King Saul and his Army..moreover after he had gained power....he then systematically ELIMINATED THE PHILISTINES and wiped them off the face of the Earth,this and the ELIMINATION of King SAUL were part of the reason David was never allowed to consecrate the Temple in Jerusalem ("his bad deeds")...this was left to his son.......David was one Bad Bastard...theliq

Wow! Your knowledge of TJS is pretty poor.
The Complete Tanach with Rashi's Commentary - English translation with Rashi's commentary
Relax...Read a bit...You'll be surprised what you can learn when you actually read stuff complete and in context.
Like a lot of Jewish text,David just re-wrote history to make himself look a clean-skin which he certainly was not.......answer me this,why was David prevented from consecrating the Temple and explain what you imagine were his "BAD DEEDS"............let's see what you really know because from what I can see..all you know could be written on a PIN HEAD........................................Your Myopic Knowledge borders on the inane and insane

You're saying David, who wasn't particularly liked by many thousands of people, managed to perpetrate a monolithic lie.
Even though the Books of Shmuel and Kings paint him quite realistically, warts and all.
So why didn't David simply perpetrate a Scripture that completely white washed his whole life?
Your logic fails.
You are one major screwed up Jew Hater.
How SAD you are........you still have not answered my question.......That is the White Wash here.......again tell us all why and what was meant by "BAD DEEDS"

Come On,Cut the Evasive Crap and Tell the Truth,For Once.....steve.

.Who hates Jews? I don't .....Zionism Yep and for good reason....but all this demonishment about my hating Jews is Just a cover for you to disguise YOUR HATRED OF PALESTINIANS,you must think we are fools and have such a weak mentality to follow an Idiot like you in the Tit-For-Tat Hate Game.

I have no problem with Jews as I consistently say...Viva Palestine,Viva Israel.....Never hear you Scum Bags say that.......you know why.

Because you are the Biggest Haters and I am the Greatest Lover.

Zionism is the Jews idiot and you know it, which is why you make your claims because the world is slow to catch on to your racism.

Read above.
Except for the Forefathers/Mothers and Job nowhere in the Tanakh you'll find white-clean figures. Even Moses sinned.
You're wrong for the Tanakh clearly shows David's crimes he was condemned for by G-d and his prophet. This absolutism is pure hypocrisy.

Just shows what length you're willingtogo to LIE and BLAME the settlers.

Should we now discuss the clean-white deeds of persons in Qoran?
The way it suggest the gruesome ways to murder and torture infidels.
I don't go to any lengths.....I just tell the truth and facts.......if you find this hard to admit....enter yourself into a Mental Institution.

As for Settlers,I dislike them Israelis dislike them....you may not....which says a lot about YOU................Stop trying to rewrite history where that imposter David/Murderer is concerned...............Was David actually a Jew.?

Viva Israel...Viva Palestine

Yes the fact that I don't hate anyone says enough. All I do is care about my people as you should too.
But you keep sticking your nose and LIE constantly about people thousands of miles away you have no connection to. What does that say 'bout you?

Of course he was, and the Messiah is still called Ben-David.
I think you do hate some,I thought David was Jewish Ry but some pricks think he wasn't......................I have many Jewish friends actually and friends in Israel too,I have actually been to Israel a few times......I don't stick my nose in as you put it...........I am glad you love your people,that I have no problem with that at all......but you do at times defend the indefensible for whatever reason only you know.steven

Nice withdrawal....why would one use the golden-
'I have a lot of Jewish friends"...sounds more like the apologizing I've heard many anti-semites use when caught with their pants down...

You can insert there any other nationality/race/religion and it will still sound the same.

It is a proven fact that the rabid racists always claim they have lots of ethnic friends, when in reality they are hated and pitied by those they call friends
Nope Pheo,it is Guys like you that are pitied because you are drowning in HATE.

What is more interesting in the history of the Userper sic David is that that he used the Philistines in his overthrow of the legitimate Jewish King Saul and his Army..moreover after he had gained power....he then systematically ELIMINATED THE PHILISTINES and wiped them off the face of the Earth,this and the ELIMINATION of King SAUL were part of the reason David was never allowed to consecrate the Temple in Jerusalem ("his bad deeds")...this was left to his son.......David was one Bad Bastard...theliq

The Complete Tanach with Rashi's Commentary - English translation with Rashi's commentary
Relax...Read a bit...You'll be surprised what you can learn when you actually read stuff complete and in context.
Like a lot of Jewish text,David just re-wrote history to make himself look a clean-skin which he certainly was not.......answer me this,why was David prevented from consecrating the Temple and explain what you imagine were his "BAD DEEDS"............let's see what you really know because from what I can see..all you know could be written on a PIN HEAD........................................Your Myopic Knowledge borders on the inane and insane

You're saying David, who wasn't particularly liked by many thousands of people, managed to perpetrate a monolithic lie.
Even though the Books of Shmuel and Kings paint him quite realistically, warts and all.
So why didn't David simply perpetrate a Scripture that completely white washed his whole life?
Your logic fails.
How SAD you are........you still have not answered my question.......That is the White Wash here.......again tell us all why and what was meant by "BAD DEEDS"

.Who hates Jews? I don't .....Zionism Yep and for good reason....but all this demonishment about my hating Jews is Just a cover for you to disguise YOUR HATRED OF PALESTINIANS,you must think we are fools and have such a weak mentality to follow an Idiot like you in the Tit-For-Tat Hate Game.

I have no problem with Jews as I consistently say...Viva Palestine,Viva Israel.....Never hear you Scum Bags say that.......you know why.

Zionism is the Jews idiot and you know it, which is why you make your claims because the world is slow to catch on to your racism.
Nope Yet Again Pheo........Gods Jews and Zionists have nothing in common because Zionists are just Wannabee Gods Jews but can NEVER BE.

montelatici, et al,

Interesting.

LOL. CAMERA is a propaganda arm of the Israeli government.
(QUESTION)

Just where did you get this information? CAMERA is an NGO.

Most Respectfully,
R

From "The American Conservative". LOL

"There have also been reports about a pro-Israel American group called Committee for Accuracy in Middle East Reporting in America (CAMERA) preparing to enter its own version of developments in the Middle East on the popular online encyclopedia Wikipedia. E-mails from CAMERA reveal that the group sought volunteers in 2008 to edit material on Wikipedia “to help us keep Israel-related entries … from becoming tainted by anti-Israel editors,” while also recommending that articles on the Middle East be avoided initially by supporters so as not to arouse suspicions about their motives. Volunteers were also advised to use false names that did not hint at any Israeli or Jewish connection and to avoid any references to being organized by CAMERA. "

Israel’s Information Ops

The bi-monthly opionion piece that does not use proven facts just personal opinions. It is anti war, paleoconserbative and anti American. It supports mass uncontrolled immigration and a reduction is government interference in everyday living

The Palestinians take encourage meant from people with the exact thinking you have, to find it legitimate in killing more Jews. I used to support the settlers nad always will.

Even when they stone people, burn them alive, murder them, destroy their property? Meh.

Israeli Settler Violence On The Rise: Homes Stoned Near Jenin, East Jerusalem Tagged With Racist Graffiti

Yes, Meh.

Some of them may be radical, that's true, but they'll always have my support because they're my people. In case they get hurt, I'll pray for their well-being. In case they're the ones hurting, I'll pray for their redemption and hope of correcting their ways. But they'll have my sympathy no matter what they think or what they do.
They are not radical BUT they are SCUM......usually American,never contributed any thing to Israel.....expect everything for nothing,lazy Bastards,Troublesome Bastards....should be Deported

So why do they build settlements, break the ground, plant crops, harvest and give work to Palestinians if they are lazy. You just have a RACIST streak running through you and you are a JEW HATING NAZI
Boring

Yes your rabid racist anti Jew posts are getting boring, and so are you

Your logic fails.

Come On,Cut the Evasive Crap and Tell the Truth,For Once.....steve

Divrei Hayamim I - Chapter 28
Of course! The famous verse.
God intended that the Temple would be a House of Peace for the whole world for eternity.
David was by nature a warrior and God was concerned that some of David's spiritual essence would become a part of the Temple's essence.
To make up for this, the Gates of the Temple wouldn't open for Solomon until Solomon cried out, in public, for God to raise the Temple Gates in honor of his father David.
Of course you didn't know this because Jew Haters never read anything in full or in context.
If I took YOUR Comment seriously I would have to state GOD erred on the ESSENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!,as this area has been a blight on everyone associated with it.you try to tell a sweet story but the historical truth has been relegated.steve..............I will let the comment "Jew Hater" slide because you know not the minute nor the hour

Nor do you, and when it comes you will be found wanting.

Settler are attacked from within by the leftists and arabs and from the world.They were thrown out just to give terrorists more launching pads.

But somehow they've managed to thrive and build new beautiful communities.
While the balestinians...keep on killing each others and stealing the aid for those tunnel, rockets and mainly into hotels of their leader's wives.

Some whine and demand while others are willing to start anew and thrive.
Jews will be Jews.
And Judea still welcomes people she's called after.

Even when they stone people, burn them alive, murder them, destroy their property? Meh.

Israeli Settler Violence On The Rise: Homes Stoned Near Jenin, East Jerusalem Tagged With Racist Graffiti

Yes, Meh.

Some of them may be radical, that's true, but they'll always have my support because they're my people. In case they get hurt, I'll pray for their well-being. In case they're the ones hurting, I'll pray for their redemption and hope of correcting their ways. But they'll have my sympathy no matter what they think or what they do.
They are not radical BUT they are SCUM......usually American,never contributed any thing to Israel.....expect everything for nothing,lazy Bastards,Troublesome Bastards....should be Deported

So why do they build settlements, break the ground, plant crops, harvest and give work to Palestinians if they are lazy. You just have a RACIST streak running through you and you are a JEW HATING NAZI
Boring

Be original Pheo and STOP Plagiarizing MY POSTS........I know you need to feel superior but this is just a shallow means.........face it ...You will always be in my Shadow.....that is just a Fact of life for you........Now Kneel Unto Me..LOL steve

Your logic fails.

Come On,Cut the Evasive Crap and Tell the Truth,For Once.....steve

Divrei Hayamim I - Chapter 28
Of course! The famous verse.
God intended that the Temple would be a House of Peace for the whole world for eternity.
David was by nature a warrior and God was concerned that some of David's spiritual essence would become a part of the Temple's essence.
To make up for this, the Gates of the Temple wouldn't open for Solomon until Solomon cried out, in public, for God to raise the Temple Gates in honor of his father David.
Of course you didn't know this because Jew Haters never read anything in full or in context.

The Temple was to be a house of peace for Jews only. The Jew God has nothing to do with the Christian God, Jesus Christ. Jesus brought us the New Covenant which supersedes your BS. If you want to bring religion into it, let's be frank. Jews are unbelievers.

What came first Judaism or roman Catholicism, what you practise is not Christianity but paganism. The God of the Jews was Yahweh and he was stolen by the romans as just another of their many Gods. Yes when the temple was built there were no roman catholics, so it was for Jews only. WRONG Jesus preached the Torah and that is all, he brought you nothing. If he did then your B.S. was superseded by mo'mad who made the same claims as Jesus. If you want to bring religion into it remember that Judaism has 2,500 years of existence before your roman pagan religion, inveted to allow the pedarasts and perverts of the roman empire to have a religious support for their obsessive actions.

I am a Christian. If you are a Jew, Christian hater, that's your problem. There are 2 billion of us or more.

Is this a threat of another NAZI HOLOCAUST, and the NAZI's were well in with the holy farther and the catholic church

I don't go to any lengths.....I just tell the truth and facts.......if you find this hard to admit....enter yourself into a Mental Institution.

As for Settlers,I dislike them Israelis dislike them....you may not....which says a lot about YOU................Stop trying to rewrite history where that imposter David/Murderer is concerned...............Was David actually a Jew.?

Viva Israel...Viva Palestine

Yes the fact that I don't hate anyone says enough. All I do is care about my people as you should too.
But you keep sticking your nose and LIE constantly about people thousands of miles away you have no connection to. What does that say 'bout you?

Of course he was, and the Messiah is still called Ben-David.
I think you do hate some,I thought David was Jewish Ry but some pricks think he wasn't......................I have many Jewish friends actually and friends in Israel too,I have actually been to Israel a few times......I don't stick my nose in as you put it...........I am glad you love your people,that I have no problem with that at all......but you do at times defend the indefensible for whatever reason only you know.steven

Nice withdrawal....why would one use the golden-
'I have a lot of Jewish friends"...sounds more like the apologizing I've heard many anti-semites use when caught with their pants down...

You can insert there any other nationality/race/religion and it will still sound the same.

It is a proven fact that the rabid racists always claim they have lots of ethnic friends, when in reality they are hated and pitied by those they call friends
Nope Pheo,it is Guys like you that are pitied because you are drowning in HATE.

Go away child you are boring

Your logic fails.

Nope Yet Again Pheo........Gods Jews and Zionists have nothing in common because Zionists are just Wannabee Gods Jews but can NEVER BE.

Yes, Meh.

Boring

Be original Pheo and STOP Plagiarizing MY POSTS........I know you need to feel superior but this is just a shallow means.........face it ...You will always be in my Shadow.....that is just a Fact of life for you........Now Kneel Unto Me..LOL steve

I am superior to you, even the lowest drug addict is superior to you as you are a NAZI and a Jew hater.

Your logic fails.

Shame you have to keep repeating yourself......I understand you are the sort of Guy who gets nervous in my Presence

Boring

I am superior to you, even the lowest drug addict is superior to you as you are a NAZI and a Jew hater.
Sadly you are not and never will be,you have your cross or is that star to bear

Last edited:
As these productions been proven numerous times-staged events, edited later to hide what aggravated the conflict.

And then you tell "go to Aza'....so now you want more Jews in the Gaza strip?:uhh:
Why don't yourself with a big cross on the neck- just check the hospitality and on the way help them reach your mutual dream of annihilating both Jews and the balestinians in the opposition...
but no- you're a cheap big mouth hero who wants to watch others kill each other.

"...that's not real!"

That's all you got. Like a little 2 year old, putting their fingers in their ears, because they don't like what they're hearing.

All you can say, "The video isn't real! It's a fake! Trust me?"

The videos are real.

The settlers are psycho's.

And your country is fucked!

Lekh Tee'Zedayen

"...that's not real!"

That's all you got. Like a little 2 year old, putting their fingers in their ears, because they don't like what they're hearing.

All you can say, "The video isn't real! It's a fake! Trust me?"

The videos are real.

The settlers are psycho's.

And your country is fucked!

Lekh Tee'Zedayen

Read my response again, I never said those videos weren't real.
This Strawman only shows your cheap LYING and HATRED,
while ignoring the simple facts of paliwood constant lies proven so many times they've lost any credibility years ago.

As long you're happy to willingly show your support of Jihad genocide and parroting the same old slogans..Hamas will find an ally in you, and more balesinians will suffer.

Last edited:
Your logic fails.

Shame you have to keep repeating yourself......I understand you are the sort of Guy who gets nervous in my Presence

Don't most people when they see you, after all you are a trained terrorist through your religion.

Forum List

Back