Palestinian flag raised at UN for first time

Palestinian flag raised at United Nations headquarters - BBC News

Proud day indeed! I can't wait until the Israeli flag is lowered and the Palestinian flag is raised in its place once Israel no longer exists :)

Oh and for the usual whining and boo hooing.

Israel's UN envoy said the raising of the flag was a "blatant attempt to hijack the UN"

:boohoo::boohoo::boohoo:

Did the Jordanians put their hands on their chest when they raised the Paliscumian fraudulent flag? Ha ha ha.

flags-1.jpg
Obviously you can't tell the difference Roudy,time for the Optictian methinks steve

You thinks what? And what's an Optictian?
Well OPTICIAN then Rouds,you know what I mean.....Anyhow Viva Palestine,Viva Israel,sure you can read that..steve

What, they are such an invented people that even their flag is an almost identical copy of the country most of them came from anyhow? When was the last time you visited your optician?

Question about what soverign nation does it represent is apt. Can IS demand their controlled territory gets a flag at the UN now too?

Palestinian flag raised at United Nations headquarters - BBC News

Proud day indeed! I can't wait until the Israeli flag is lowered and the Palestinian flag is raised in its place once Israel no longer exists :)

Oh and for the usual whining and boo hooing.

Israel's UN envoy said the raising of the flag was a "blatant attempt to hijack the UN"

:boohoo::boohoo::boohoo:

Did the Jordanians put their hands on their chest when they raised the Paliscumian fraudulent flag? Ha ha ha.

flags-1.jpg
Obviously you can't tell the difference Roudy,time for the Optictian methinks steve

You thinks what? And what's an Optictian?
Well OPTICIAN then Rouds,you know what I mean.....Anyhow Viva Palestine,Viva Israel,sure you can read that..steve

What, they are such an invented people that even their flag is an almost identical copy of the country most of them came from anyhow? When was the last time you visited your optician?
So what!!!!!!,a couple of years ago,as it happens and good out come..........Rob, the optician said "Thank goodness fair Liq,you have not become Myopic,like most of the posters on USMB" ......LOL.....see you soon Rouds..steve

Last edited:

About damn time...
What sovereign nation does that flag represent?
This one...
palestine_jesus.jpg

No Palestine during Jesus' time, dufus.
Oh really, I hear preachers call the place Palestine all the time.

The maps in the back of my Bible call the place Palestine.

Cos that is what the Romans called it and that is the name everyone knows the area as.

As for your map have you seen the nations that are part of Palestine, Samaria, Judea and Galilee. But no mention of a nation of Palestine is there, or any arab place names. So you have just proven that arabs did not come to the area until after this map was drawn

About damn time...
What sovereign nation does that flag represent?
This one...
palestine_jesus.jpg

No Palestine during Jesus' time, dufus.
Oh really, I hear preachers call the place Palestine all the time.

The maps in the back of my Bible call the place Palestine.

Get your facts right as the enlightened educated people say there was an area called Palestine but never a nation of Palestine. It was like the Gobi desert or the Pampas just a vague area with no borders that covered many nations. Just as your maps show. This does not prove that Israel did not exist as part of Palestine or that arab muslims lived there 1000 years before they were invented as you claim. Every single one of your claims has been taken apart and shown to be based on LIES, PROPAGANDA and FANTASY and still you peddle them as reality.

Now were is the nation of Palestine shown on your map ?

Where does it say that then ? how about a link If you look it is in Samaria which is part of Israel. And the Mandate says that Jerusalem was granted to the Jews

Forum List

Back