Palestinian Declares Israel Belongs to Jewish People

Originally posted by dilloduck
They won't even allow a muslim in their military or other places for that matter.

Not true. Muslims are allowed to volunteer for military service but they are not subject to the draft.

Not true. Muslims are allowed to volunteer for military service but they are not subject to the draft.

Freeandfun, if only you could realise that this is another proof that Israel is a jewish state not a state of citizens...

Originally posted by José

Hell no. I hate the state of Israel for the same reason I hate Nazi Germany, Iraq under Hussein and South Africa under apartheid. Because I don't like ethnic supremacisms, I don't like racial dictatorships.

So José you admit to HATE of a peaceful people. Why is that you don't express the same HATE for the freedom loving dictatorships of the people of Iran, Syria, Saudi Arabia, Namibia, Malaysia and the worst racist supremicist state called America. So you like to be rather exclusive to Sadaam and white South Africa and ISRAEL. How convenient.....

I believe that the legitimacy of modern states must be based on a notion of political rights of autonomous individual subjects. A modern state must never acknowledge ethnic, national or racial identity and should instead enforce political and legal equality of all individuals.

Know this, what YOU presonally believe about modern independent world countries is as meaningless as a fly on a pile rat feces. What modern states acknowledge is no business or concern of yours as you and your Al-Quaida friends are beginning to learn. You want an unknown power to enfoce your view of what is politically and legally equitable for all MUSLIM individuals. You care nothing for the rights of the peoples of free countries.

You are an anomoly and an aberrant cretin living on the back of humanity. You should look at yourself in the mirror by bending over and looking between your legs. You will see your real self.

So the idea behind Israel, a jewish ethnic state, belongs to the the past and Israel should evolve from a jewish state to a civic state, a state of citizens.

DO you mean Israel should evolve from a democratic world country into a state of PALESTINIAN citizens? Forget about it. It will never happen so you needn't worry yourself.

Freeandfun, if only you could realise that this is another proof that Israel is a jewish state not a state of citizens...

Actually Muslim Arabs are billergerents and NOT allowed to serve in the IDF.

All Jews are expected to serve from the age of 18, as are all Druse males.

The enlistment of Druse soldiers began in the early 1950s, following an agreement between the state and the leadership of the Druse community, which wanted to prove its loyalty.

This was a natural development after the Druse community generally abstained from taking part in the 1948 attack that the Arab states launched against the nascent State of Israel. Though Druse are ethnically Arab — differing from Muslim and Christian Arabs only in their religion, which is an offshoot of Islam — in many cases Druse collaborated with the Jews against the Arabs.

Despite occasional problems, the enlistment of the Druse in the IDF is considered a success story. Their highest-ranking officer is a major-general, the highest rank possible in the IDF after chief of staff.

This is that same apartheid State of Israel Jose Muhammad Ali decries.

Originally posted by freeandfun1

But you make no sense. There are many Muslim Israelies so I am not sure what your beef is with them. Hell, the Muslims are the only group NOT REQUIRED to serve in the military. You obviously no nothing about what you are TRYING to talk about.

Usually I refrain from making all inclusive statements like 'all, none, never, always, forever, etc.'

But in the case of Muslim Israelis, any who have tried to live in peace with the Isreali are either now dead at the hands of their brother non-racial Arabs or simply plants waiting to be activated into the service of the moon-god Allah and the killing of Jews. In the past few weeks, the Iranian government gathered more than 10,000 Iranian youths who signed a paper that they were willing to be martyrs who will die killing Americans or Jews. This is that peace loving religion of Jose.

Israel is now finding the same about the Christian Arabs. There are no peaceful ones who are allowed to live under the Islamic law. Kill all the Christian Arab infidels and those Muslims who live with Israel in peace.

Like Vatican City is a Catholic State and not a state of citizens, Saudi Arabia and all the other Arab countries are Islamic states and not any state of citizens.

Jose hates himself and his brothers by his own admission.

Forum List

Back