Palestinian Cleric: Native Americans spoke Arabic!

Wow! you snagged a few idiots that believe anything on youtube as long as it is Islamophobic.
"A few idiots on youtube" eh? Well this is one of the lead Palestinian cleric, given the floo, to announce his ground breaking revelation to the whole world. It would not be a stretch to call the leadership of the Palestinians, Hamas, a similar if not more radical roup of religious Islamic freaks and idiots that make equally wild and outlandish assersions about Israel, Zionism, and themselves.

Well, so far the Palis have been the descendents of Sumerians, Assyrians, Canaanites & Philistines. Can you imagine the damage they could have done to Israel if they only had brains & had just claimed they are the direct descendents of the lost tribes of Israel? :lol:

We better be careful....the next thing you know they'll be saying they are the decendents of our country so they have a right to our land too!! What a bunch of ignorant people!

How can fakestinians be descended from the canaanites since the canaanites were not arabs like the fakestinians? And, the Philistines were Greeks who originated from the Aegean and Mediterranean Seas, thus, known as the Sea Peoples, while the fakestinians are arabs from the desert of arabia?:badgrin:

Only in Pallyworld! :clap2:

Last edited:
Wow! you snagged a few idiots that believe anything on youtube as long as it is Islamophobic.

Does that mean you don't believe native Americans spoke fluid Arabic or that Columbus brought an interpreter on his voyage to the New World? Are you saying that holy Islamic cleric is lying?

I'm saying interpretations are sometimes wrong and a lot of times outright lies.

Does that mean you don't believe native Americans spoke fluid Arabic or that Columbus brought an interpreter on his voyage to the New World? Are you saying that holy Islamic cleric is lying?

I'm saying interpretations are sometimes wrong and a lot of times outright lies.
:badgrin::clap2:

You wanna "interpret" how Jesus Christ was really a muslime according to islime?

Last edited:

How do you "interpret" Adam, Noah, Abraham and Jesus as having been muslimes since islime didn't even exist for thousands of years later? :badgrin:

Quran 3:33: Allah did choose Adam and Noah, the family of Abraham, and the family of 'Imran [Jesus] above all people

Did Mahomet travel back in time to convert them by the sword? I'd love to have his frequent flyer points. :lol:

Last edited:
Since there is no letter p in arabic, palesteenians, who are arab, can't even write their own identity in their own native language. :badgrin:

Then you know how screwed Jews are. There's no J in Hebrew.

Holy Islimic clerics aren't the sharpest knives in the drawer in following a cult invented by a psychotic pedophile married to a 6 year old little girl when he was 53.

That's nothing. The Jews gave a hearty stamp of approval to pedophilia in the Talmud. "Old enough to pee, old enough for me", or something like that. At least Mohammad waited until the girl was six, and then waited still longer to consummate.

(Sorry, upon reviewing my Pig Latin copy of the Talmud, very clearly, time and time again, the Talmud establishes a minimum age of three. And, not just establishes, but in some cases requires it. Next, you'll find out that it teaches rabbis to suck boys' dicks.... oh wait...)

Holy Islimic clerics aren't the sharpest knives in the drawer in following a cult invented by a psychotic pedophile married to a 6 year old little girl when he was 53.

That's nothing. The Jews gave a hearty stamp of approval to pedophilia in the Talmud. "Old enough to pee, old enough for me", or something like that. At least Mohammad waited until the girl was six, and then waited still longer to consummate.

(Sorry, upon reviewing my Pig Latin copy of the Talmud, very clearly, time and time again, the Talmud establishes a minimum age of three. And, not just establishes, but in some cases requires it. Next, you'll find out that it teaches rabbis to suck boys' dicks.... oh wait...)

Ariux

Go sit in the dunce's corner.:badgrin:

Babylonian Talmud, Tractate Yebamoth, 33b: The seduction of a minor is deemed to be an outrage

Ibn Ishaq, The Life of Muhammad: Muhammad [53 years old] married ‘A’isha in Mecca when she was a child of six and lived with her in Medina when she was nine or ten. She was the only virgin that he married. Her father, Abu Bakr, married her to him and the apostle gave her four hundred dirhams.

Sahih Bukhari Hadeeth: Narrated Hisham's father: Khadija died three years before the Prophet departed to Medina. He stayed there for two years or so and then he married 'Aisha when she was a girl of six years of age, and he consumed that marriage when she was nine years old.

Last edited:

Of course the poster Ariux is going to tell us the hate site he picked up that little tidbit from. I think I would rather trust someone who actually studied the Talmud. I don't think that people like David Duke or Michael Hoffman or any of the other anti-Semites are actually learned in the Talmud even though they try and fake out the readers that they are.
</title> </head> <body background="http://www.angelfire.com/doc/images/bg/bg1.gif" text="#00008b" link="#0000ff" alink="#800080" vlink="#800080"><script type="text/javascript"> ////// Compete ///////////////////// __compete_code = '667f89f26d96c30e99

suck boys' dicks
Fondle virgins.
Sahih Bukhari Hadeeth [sacred islimic literature] :banana::woohoo:
Narrated Jabir bin 'Abdullah: When I got married, Allah's Apostle [Muhammad] said to me, "What type of lady have you married?" I replied, "I have married a matron' He said, "Why, don't you have a liking for the virgins and for fondling them?" Jabir also said: Allah's Apostle said, "Why didn't you marry a young girl so that you might play with her and she with you?'

Fondle virgin goats and camels :banana: :woohoo:

Last edited by a moderator:

Although there are no instances of any Hebrew prophets or religious figures engaging in pedophilia, one can clearly point to the prophet Mohammad marrying a six year old, and many Muslim countries TODAY allowing legal marriage to 8 and 9 year old girls. That's how you know someone is bullshitting and desperately grasping at straws.

Babylonian Talmud, Tractate Yebamoth, 33b: The seduction of a minor is deemed to be an outrage

As a lying coward, no one will doubt your jewish credentials.

First, you know the Talmud is replete with advocacy and approval of pedophilia, even if you found one passage that isn't. But you didn't.

Yebamoth 33b is about two men female-swapping. If the women are old enough to have babies, they are to be kept apart for three months (no sex, so that paternity will be known if there's a pregnancy). If they're too young to have babies, then they may be restored at once (have sex with, paternity isn't an issue). That means, if your fucking sick, filthy jewish friends are passing around baby girls to rape, they may keep on doing it because the girls can't get pregnant.

"IF TWO MEN BETROTHED TWO WOMEN, AND AS THESE WERE ENTERING INTO THE BRIDAL CHAMBER, THEY EXCHANGED THE ONE FOR THE OTHER... THEY MUST BE KEPT APART FOR THREE MONTHS, SINCE IT IS POSSIBLE THAT THEY ARE PREGNANT. IF THEY WERE MINORS INCAPABLE OF BEARING CHILDREN, THEY MAY BE RESTORED AT ONCE."

Jstone, I see NOTHING there indicating the least bit disapproval of adults having sex with children. On the contrary, it's just another Talmudic passage giving full approval to pedophilia.

First, you know the Talmud is replete with advocacy and approval of pedophilia, even if you found one passage that isn't. But you didn't.

Yebamoth 33b is about two men female-swapping. If the women are old enough to have babies, they are to be kept apart for three months (no sex, so that paternity will be known if there's a pregnancy). If they're too young to have babies, then they may be restored at once (have sex with, paternity isn't an issue). That means, if your fucking sick, filthy jewish friends are passing around baby girls to rape, they may keep on doing it because the girls can't get pregnant.

"IF TWO MEN BETROTHED TWO WOMEN, AND AS THESE WERE ENTERING INTO THE BRIDAL CHAMBER, THEY EXCHANGED THE ONE FOR THE OTHER... THEY MUST BE KEPT APART FOR THREE MONTHS, SINCE IT IS POSSIBLE THAT THEY ARE PREGNANT. IF THEY WERE MINORS INCAPABLE OF BEARING CHILDREN, THEY MAY BE RESTORED AT ONCE."

Jstone, I see NOTHING there indicating the least bit disapproval of adults having sex with children. On the contrary, it's just another Talmudic passage giving full approval to pedophilia.

Repeating the same lies doesn't make them true, it merely shows your own self-defeat. You are mentally ill :cuckoo:

Babylonian Talmud, Tractate Yebamoth, 33b
The seduction of a minor is deemed to be an outrage
Did Jesus teach pedophilia?
Matthew 19:16 Just then a man came up to Jesus and asked, &#8220;Teacher, what good thing must I do to get eternal life?&#8221;

&#8220;Why do you ask me about what is good?&#8221; Jesus replied.&#8220;There is only One who is good. If you want to enter life, keep the commandments.&#8221;

"Which ones?&#8221; he inquired.

Jesus replied, &#8220;&#8216;You shall not murder, you shall not commit adultery, you shall not steal, you shall not give false testimony, honor your father and mother, and &#8216;love your neighbor as yourself.&#8217;
Muhammad, however, was a pedophile who married a 6 year old when he was 53.

Sahih Bukhari Hadeeth
Narrated Hisham's father: Khadija died three years before the Prophet departed to Medina. He stayed there for two years or so and then he married 'Aisha when she was a girl of six years of age, and he consumed that marriage when she was nine years old.

Last edited:
I like Ariux. He is so funny. Nice to have something to make us laugh during these troubled times of Middle East Muslim terrorists killing us infidels all over this earth. :D

Of course the poster Ariux is going to tell us the hate site he picked up that little tidbit from. I think I would rather trust someone who actually studied the Talmud. I don't think that people like David Duke or Michael Hoffman or any of the other anti-Semites are actually learned in the Talmud even though they try and fake out the readers that they are.
</title> </head> <body background="http://www.angelfire.com/doc/images/bg/bg1.gif" text="#00008b" link="#0000ff" alink="#800080" vlink="#800080"><script type="text/javascript"> ////// Compete ///////////////////// __compete_code = '667f89f26d96c30e99

LMAO! So tell us Mr. Talmudic scholar, what tractate is found in so we can all see the truth? Ya'll come back now, ya hear?

fucking sick, filthy...passing around baby girls to rape

Muhammad dreamed of a 6 year old girl and married her when he was 53 as per allah and the religion of child molestation. :eek:

Sahih Bukhari Hadeeth [sacred islimic literature] :eek:
Narrated 'Aisha [6 years old]: That the Prophet [Muhammad, 53 years old] said to her, "You have been shown to me twice in my dream. I saw you pictured on a piece of silk and some-one said (to me). 'This is your wife.' When I uncovered the picture, I saw that it was yours. I said, 'If this is from Allah, it will be done.

My mother came to me while I was being swung on a swing between two branches and got me down. My nurse took over and wiped my face with some water and started leading me. When I was at the door she stopped so I could catch my breath. I was brought in while Muhammad was sitting on a bed in our house. My mother made me sit on his lap. The other men and women got up and left. The Prophet [Muhammad] consummated his marriage with me in my house when I was nine years old. Neither a camel nor a sheep was slaughtered on behalf of me.

:omg: :nono:

Last edited:
The fact is, Columbus believed he was sailing to the East Indies, and that since Hebrew traders had been there, he took Jews fluent in Hebrew along for the trip to foster communications. Thats the extent of it, and of course people serving their own interests distort that for the historical record.

Hebrew was the Linqua Franca of the world prior to Napoleon and after the Fall of Rome, and it's what gave the Jews such success in banking and trade. They had connections everywhere, and with whom they could carry on communications.

I think it's interesting that the guy in the video is Lebanese, who are the present day descenants of the Phoenicians. the ancient Jews were collaborators with the Phoenicians in their trading enterprises. But the reason for the far scattering of the Jews as traders came later along with the several dispersals inposed upon them many times down through the centuries.

According to the Judaism, a girl is not considered remotely close to being a woman and responsible in the eyes of G_D until well after age 14, hence the reason for a Batmiztvah. Only an idiot would claim that "the Talmud is replete with instances of pedophaelia" based on a single phrase misinterpretation derived from a neo Nazi / Islamist hate site.

Here are some quotes from the Talmud, the same book you claim to be "replete with instances of peadophelia":

“You can educate a fool, but you cannot make him think” (this I think best applies to you)

“Whoever destroys a single life is as guilty as though he had destroyed the entire world; and whoever rescues a single life earns as much merit as though he had rescued the entire world”

“The highest form of wisdom is kindness”

“If silence be good for the wise, how much better for fools”

“Don't wait to make your son a great man - make him a great boy”

“The end result of wisdom is... good deeds.”

“Sin is sweet in the beginning, but bitter in the end.”

“No labor, however humble, is dishonoring.”

“He whose wisdom exceeds his works, to what may he be likened? To a tree whose branches are numerous but whose roots are few. The wind comes along and uproots it and sweeps it down.”

“Who is a hero? He who conquers his urges”

The Talmud quotes

You're full of lying, filthy jewish shit. You are quoting only half a butchered sentence. The full sentence from the English translation that you're using is, "The seduction of a minor is deemed to be an outrage, and an outraged woman is permitted to an Israelite." Luckily, I have the Pig Latin Talmud in my possession, so I know what the jewish book really says. The word "outrage" is really the word "rape", &#1488;&#1493;&#1504;&#1505; . A literal translation is, "The seduction of a little [girl] is deemed rape, and RAPE IS PERMITTED to a jewish man."

The next question, what does "rape" mean in the Talmud? Non-consensual sex. A Jewish man doesn't need a little girl's permission for him to have sex with her. Rape of little girls is explicitly approved of by the Talmud.

You're full of lying, filthy jewish shit. You are quoting only half a butchered sentence. The full sentence from the English translation that you're using is, "The seduction of a minor is deemed to be an outrage, and an outraged woman is permitted to an Israelite." Luckily, I have the Pig Latin Talmud in my possession, so I know what the jewish book really says. The word "outrage" is really the word "rape", &#1488;&#1493;&#1504;&#1505; . A literal translation is, "The seduction of a little [girl] is deemed rape, and RAPE IS PERMITTED to a jewish man."

The next question, what does "rape" mean in the Talmud? Non-consensual sex. A Jewish man doesn't need a little girl's permission for him to have sex with her. Rape of little girls is explicitly approved of by the Talmud.

Babylonian Talmud, Tractate Yevamot, 33b: One who seduces an underage girl is considered as if he had raped her. The laws applicable to rapists would apply to the molester.

They have a whole week for people just like you. Use the time wisely :cuckoo:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sRCbp29j14]Mental Illness Awareness Week Commercial 2011 - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

Forum List

Back