Palestinian civilians clash with foreign troops

In my short time here, I have come to the conclusion Marc39 is a fanatic, and there is no sense debating fanatics as they can never see the other side of an argument, thier paranoia would prevent them from any type of change

Translation: You are unable to factually refute me, dopey.
Ýou are unable to accept facts, so whats the point, cock breath?

Getting irritated, dopey, that you cannot debate me?

In my short time here, I have come to the conclusion Marc39 is a fanatic, and there is no sense debating fanatics as they can never see the other side of an argument, thier paranoia would prevent them from any type of change

no, it's fun to rattle your cage, cable guy.

It's fun to kick your ass, chat room monitor loser. Everyone must be so proud of what you have amounted to.

Ýou are unable to accept facts, so whats the point, cock breath?

Why do you have cocks on your mind? You like cock, eh?

OCCUPIED JERUSALEM, (PIC)-- Israeli occupation forces (IOF) used rubber bullets and teargas on Tuesday to disperse Palestinian demonstrations protesting the opening of the ruins synagogue near the Aqsa Mosque in occupied Jerusalem wounding 150 citizens.

Medical sources told the PIC reporter that 50 of the injured were hospitalized for treatment of bullet wounds while 100 received field treatment for breathing difficulties.

They said that IOF troops blocked entry of medical teams to the Old City of Jerusalem, adding that a Palestinian journalist was seriously hit with a bullet that penetrated his body in Aisawiye northeast of Jerusalem.

150 wounded in the day of rage

OCCUPIED JERUSALEM, (PIC)-- Israeli occupation forces (IOF) used rubber bullets and teargas on Tuesday to disperse Palestinian demonstrations protesting the opening of the ruins synagogue near the Aqsa Mosque in occupied Jerusalem wounding 150 citizens.

Medical sources told the PIC reporter that 50 of the injured were hospitalized for treatment of bullet wounds while 100 received field treatment for breathing difficulties.

They said that IOF troops blocked entry of medical teams to the Old City of Jerusalem, adding that a Palestinian journalist was seriously hit with a bullet that penetrated his body in Aisawiye northeast of Jerusalem.

150 wounded in the day of rage

As I have instructed you, Forum Dunce, there isno sovereign Pallie state, thus, there is no occupation. The territories are under Israeli sovereignty under international law.

You are the Forum Dunce.

Israeli Border Police protect undercover Israeli police officers dressed as Palestinians during clashes in east Jerusalem, on March 16, 2010. Hundreds of Palestinians clashed with security forces in mainly Arab east Jerusalem amid heightened tensions in the Holy City where Israel has vowed to expand Jewish settlements.
Israel Police Photos 3

If you spent as much time on your life and career as you do fixating on Israel, you might amount to something.

Forum List

Back