Palestinian Children's TV

And!!!

This is Hamas... Nobody has not said they are War Criminals...

Hamas kills Children and lies about it, IDFl kills and lies about it....

I am sick of one side trying to say they are better than the other side...

Which side is killing the most innocent people?

One side uses kids as shields and the other side doesn't care and shoots the kid... Fucking great..

And!!!

One side uses kids as shields and the other side doesn't care and shoots the kid... Fucking great.
One side does care about children, that is the Jews.

More accurate than your statement, the moslems burnt children alive, purposely.

One side does care about children, that is the Jews.

More accurate than your statement, the moslems burnt children alive, purposely.
Isreali's have killed over a 1000 Children..

Please stop thinking that Isreal is any less cupable than Hamas..

Hamas might be using them as shields but Isreal are killing them and saying fuck your shield...

As I have been saying from the start, they are both pricks..

Isreali's have killed over a 1000 Children..
Hamas might be using them as shields but Isreal are killing them and saying fuck your shield...
hamas, the Palestinians tied children together, 6 year old boys and girls, then burned them alive.

Israel has never ever intentionally killed children.

The Palestinians killed 30 Americans.

If you can't see the who is the evil monster you are on the side of evil.

You can only be for or against.

hamas, the Palestinians tied children together, 6 year old boys and girls, then burned them alive.

Israel has never ever intentionally killed children.

The Palestinians killed 30 Americans.

If you can't see the who is the evil monster you are on the side of evil.

You can only be for or against.
You are giving the side that has killed over a 1000 children in 15 days a pass...

IDF are the ones bombing...

I am not defending Hamas but you are defending mass child killers..

You are saying if you don't want to kill children you are evil... That is what you are saying...

As I said before, Hamas holds a baby up as a shield and IDF shoots the baby...
I am saying they are both wrong, you are saying the guy who shot the baby is in the right...

You call that evil, So how many children will you think will be enough for your bloodlust..

You are giving the side that has killed over a 1000 children in 15 days a pass...

Don't be late for your Adolf Hitler Fan Club meeting

You can all gripe about the feelthy Jews there

I am not defending Hamas but you are defending mass child killers..

You are saying if you don't want to kill children you are evil... That is what you are saying...

I am saying they are both wrong, you are saying the guy who shot the baby is in the right...

You call that evil, So how many children will you think will be enough for your bloodlust..
Poke the bull

GET THE HORNS

Consequences are a real thing outside of our woke America

/----/ The Liberal Rapid Response Team reply:
1697714555669.png

1000 children have nit been killed in the last 15 days, you are either a liar or listening to propaganda
yes, Israel is retaliating which you choose to ignore making you the one that has distorted and mis-stated what is taking place
I am not defending Hamas but you are defending mass child kilkers
You are defending Hamas, if you don't realize that you expose your lack of knowledge or your stupidity

You are saying if you don't want to kill children you are evil... That is what you are saying..
Tou do have a problem with comprehension or are intentionally putting words in my mouth
That scenario has not happened. You are making things up to really force,
make your opinion seem true. The more you post the easier it is to see through you
Now you have really gone over the top, this reply of yours wreaks of bigotry

Cowboy Ted, quit supporting the Palestinians that tied 6 year old girl and boys together and burned them alive.

There is zero rationality in that act, and your support of that act.

1000 children have nit been killed in the last 15 days, you are either a liar or listening to propaganda

yes, Israel is retaliating which you choose to ignore making you the one that has distorted and mis-stated what is taking place

You are defending Hamas, if you don't realize that you expose your lack of knowledge or your stupidity

Tou do have a problem with comprehension or are intentionally putting words in my mouth

That scenario has not happened. You are making things up to really force,
make your opinion seem true. The more you post the easier it is to see through you

Now you have really gone over the top, this reply of yours wreaks of bigotry

Cowboy Ted, quit supporting the Palestinians that tied 6 year old girl and boys together and burned them alive.

There is zero rationality in that act, and your support of that act.
Have not defended Hamas, you keep saying that because you want to justify killing children...
You are defending the mass killing of Children...

That's it...Hamas are war criminals... I have said that continiously... But you will defend the the killers of kids..

I know it upsets you the you like kiddie killers and you are trying to deflect... But you are very firmly in the camp of kiddie killers...

And!!!

One side uses kids as shields and the other side doesn't care and shoots the kid... Fucking great..

One side is better than the other side. Take your moral equivalence and cram it up your ass.

War is hell, it's worse when one side knows it can't win and thus constructs situations where it's own civilian's death and maiming are part of the war strategy as propaganda tools

Have not defended Hamas, you keep saying that because you want to justify killing children...
You are defending the mass killing of Children...

That's it...Hamas are war criminals... I have said that continiously... But you will defend the the killers of kids..

I know it upsets you the you like kiddie killers and you are trying to deflect... But you are very firmly in the camp of kiddie killers...
Not deflecting at all, your rhetoric against, and hatred of Israel is so great that you are unwittingly supporting Hamas

That's a flatout lie. Israel has no choice about killing non-combatants because Hamas uses them as human shields.

Forum List

Back