Palestinian Child Abuse

I see the translation from the Hadith as a curse.
Sunni Man said:
Then please post an "authentic" hadith from the words of the Prophet Muhammad saying this verse refers only to christians and jews. :cool:

You post an alleged Hadith with no Links and nothing to say where it comes from.

Did some Rabbi make it up? :doubt:

The link was posted in the original post above. Wikepedia reports on the hadith and the notes are what I posted.

You just call anything a lie that you want to hide from.

News Flash Sunni Man.

It's still there.

Notes

Your semantics notwithstanding. Others see your attempt at obfuscation and that's what matters.

those who earned your anger = Jews
those who went astray and who earned less anger than the Jews but anger nevertheless = Christians

What's the solution Sunni Man?

They both deserve your anger? The Jews more and the Christians somewhat less.

Cursing is not simply swearing Sunni Man.

Showering generational anger on others for the future is cursing Sunni Man.

But you play with semantics ...

I did above. Calling for future anger to be placed on both Christians and Jews IS cursing.

You seem to think cursing is simply name calling.
You post an alleged Hadith with no Links and nothing to say where it comes from.

I find it interesting that muslims pray to Allah, who prior to Islam was a small pagan moon-god. Just another made up deity.

I did above. Calling for future anger to be placed on both Christians and Jews IS cursing.

You seem to think cursing is simply name calling.

I find it interesting that muslims pray to Allah, who prior to Islam was a small pagan moon-god. Just another made up deity.

And what is the rock they pray around in Mecca? Talk about odd.

Forum List

Back