Palestinian child abuse reaches new low

Challenger, et al,

I believe that the diplomatic services of the UK, as well as the European and Asia countries, have a much more enlightened collections of foreign service officers than that of the US.

Ah, another triumph of the U.S. educational system I see...(clue) if you look at my profile you'll discover I live in the U.K. I am not anti-American per se, just think your foreign policy "sucks" as you Yanks like to put it.
(COMMENT)

Well ... There are many of us Americans that look at American Foreign Policy as an incoherent mess. And, having seen the foreign service officers up close and personal, we did not get any of the sharp pencils.

I was really disappointed in the caliber and personality of the many Foreign Services Officers selected to be the Chief of Mission or DCM. And if you were to see them, I suspect that you would be quite amused. So, we are NOT so far apart. I believe the entire Department of State need turned upside and scrambled, with an entirely new career development program. But that s just my opinion.

As for living in an Arab country, the climate just wouldn't suit me...too monotonous; I prefer to wake up in the morning to be surprised by what the weather is chosing to do that day, plus where I am, there's much less chance of being on the receiving end of an American Hellfire missile when I'm going about minding my own business.
(COMMENT)

Don't worry. We generally don't hunt for terrorist in the UK. You don't have to worry about air-to-surface missiles.

I did read The Guardian News article from about a year ago where the author (Spencer Ackerman) wrote that 41 men targeted but 1,147 people killed: US drone strikes – the facts on the ground New analysis of data conducted by human rights group Reprieve shared with the Guardian, raises questions about accuracy of intelligence guiding ‘precise’ strikes. He was, of course, talking about the MQ Series UCAV Predator.

As you see, the criticism of the strikes has very little to do with the Predator launch platform or the weapon itself. It has to do with the thought processes that lead to a mission launch. And to be sure, that is very controversial. But certainly one of the arguments is, are the bad guys attempting to “utilizing the presence of a civilian or other protected person to render the target, immune from strike operations?" Of course the Whitehouse, using its thought process and infinite wisdom, that the weapons should be abolished. And abolishing the Hellfire, means there will be no need for the AH-64D Apache Longbow, for which the Hellfire II is its principle weapons system.

Most Respectfully,
R

How about these stepford wives?

P1-AS296_YJewsA_G_20091030173022.jpg

You are forgetting:

article-2684147-1F77DA6E00000578-342_634x672.jpg

Why do you anti Americans stay here in the USA to suffer from us Christians & Jews when you are free to go live in some Arab country?

Ah, another triumph of the U.S. educational system I see...(clue) if you look at my profile you'll discover I live in the U.K. I am not anti-American per se, just think your foreign policy "sucks" as you Yanks like to put it.

As for living in an Arab country, the climate just wouldn't suit me...too monotonous; I prefer to wake up in the morning to be surprised by what the weather is chosing to do that day, plus where I am, there's much less chance of being on the receiving end of an American Hellfire missile when I'm going about minding my own business.

I see. And what of Brittains foreign policy?
Where is "Brittains"??????

You are forgetting:

Why do you anti Americans stay here in the USA to suffer from us Christians & Jews when you are free to go live in some Arab country?

There's only one 'T' in Britain, and there's only one Britain (you forgot the apostrophe) :)

That said, Great Britain, or the U.K. as it's better known, is a second/third rank power with pretentions of an empire long gone. Nowadays we basically do what the U.S. tells us to do and muddle along as best we can trying to avoid the worst of the foreign policy disasters the U.S. drags us into.

Don't worry. We generally don't hunt for terrorist in the UK. You don't have to worry about air-to-surface missiles.

No, just the occasional Black Op...;) Although seeing a Lonbow Apache overfly my house the other day was a bit disconcerting; along with a couple of A-10s the other year...

Two kids, one 11, one 14 in a stabbing attack yesterday. The 11 year old was shot and is on a ventilator, but may survive.

Disgusting the parents sending their kids to die like this
View attachment 54463

Joe Palestinian, the sweet-shop owner, to the halal meat guy - their lives are run by Terrorists. it's one big-ball of terrorism over there................ forget the women. More like the Stepford Wives with shrouds and veils..(and suicide vests).

Forget their other governmental body: ()

there's got to be one, two (?) Palestinians...sick and tired of their RULERS....the terrorists ...

this is all they live for---wherever sweet-shop sam lives, so does hassan, the terrorist belonging to the group: ____________________ <~~~~~ there's more than one palestinian terrorist group - how sick and disturbing is that ?

Normal people know/see what evil 'human' savages
'hamas' terrorist rulers are..(..and the rest of them).

this is why people like...pbels makes me cringe with his tired line of: "The wests' support of israel is causing all this terrorism,blah-de-da."

g.t.f.o.h.w.t.

...you know what's causing it anyway....: w.a.y.k.m.j.h.?
Silly little fool,the world knows the true terrorist.........it starts with Z,then an I,O,N,I,S,T,S.........the Zionists taught all terrorists how to behave,they are the Originals..............................Pleb is a fine man as is Tinnie,Billo and the doyen Monte as usual caught you out on the post above,you silly boy.Palestinians are entitled to fight for their own land....and Palestinian Land it IS.Hamas are not savages you Fool...like all Palestinians they are dispossed sic....people and are fighting for their rights......Just because Garbage like you think you can Robb them,Defile them and Murder them,says more about your Sordid little mind(not that you have a mind in the true sense of the word) but you are Hateful and Shameful..........I stand are a Sentinel Against Morons like you Boy.and so does the rest of the world......No one is with you apart from those Americans dictated to by Zionists......

So who where the terrorists mass murdering in the M.E. prior to 1875 when the Zionists came into being, or does your history start when Zionism started ?
What land was that as they lost that land in 1917 when it was surrendered to the LoN by the Ottomans when they lost the war.
No one is behind you Nazi scum and your Dachau zwei, and secret societies of Nazi scum. You are being hunted down by the new breed of Nazi hunters who will eradicate you from society through legal means, and leave the world a better place. Beware the Knights Templar and Rosicrucian's as they are rising from the ashes like the Phoenix

Two kids, one 11, one 14 in a stabbing attack yesterday. The 11 year old was shot and is on a ventilator, but may survive.

View attachment 54463

Joe Palestinian, the sweet-shop owner, to the halal meat guy - their lives are run by Terrorists. it's one big-ball of terrorism over there................ forget the women. More like the Stepford Wives with shrouds and veils..(and suicide vests).

there's got to be one, two (?) Palestinians...sick and tired of their RULERS....the terrorists ...

this is all they live for---wherever sweet-shop sam lives, so does hassan, the terrorist belonging to the group: ____________________ <~~~~~ there's more than one palestinian terrorist group - how sick and disturbing is that ?

this is why people like...pbels makes me cringe with his tired line of: "The wests' support of israel is causing all this terrorism,blah-de-da."

g.t.f.o.h.w.t.

Silly little fool,the world knows the true terrorist.........it starts with Z,then an I,O,N,I,S,T,S.........the Zionists taught all terrorists how to behave,they are the Originals..............................Pleb is a fine man as is Tinnie,Billo and the doyen Monte as usual caught you out on the post above,you silly boy.Palestinians are entitled to fight for their own land....and Palestinian Land it IS.Hamas are not savages you Fool...like all Palestinians they are dispossed sic....people and are fighting for their rights......Just because Garbage like you think you can Robb them,Defile them and Murder them,says more about your Sordid little mind(not that you have a mind in the true sense of the word) but you are Hateful and Shameful..........I stand are a Sentinel Against Morons like you Boy.and so does the rest of the world......No one is with you apart from those Americans dictated to by Zionists......

So who where the terrorists mass murdering in the M.E. prior to 1875 when the Zionists came into being, or does your history start when Zionism started ?
What land was that as they lost that land in 1917 when it was surrendered to the LoN by the Ottomans when they lost the war.
No one is behind you Nazi scum and your Dachau zwei, and secret societies of Nazi scum. You are being hunted down by the new breed of Nazi hunters who will eradicate you from society through legal means, and leave the world a better place. Beware the Knights Templar and Rosicrucian's as they are rising from the ashes like the Phoenix

View attachment 54463

g.t.f.o.h.w.t.

You are forgetting:

There's only one 'T' in Britain, and there's only one Britain (you forgot the apostrophe) :)

That said, Great Britain, or the U.K. as it's better known, is a second/third rank power with pretentions of an empire long gone. Nowadays we basically do what the U.S. tells us to do and muddle along as best we can trying to avoid the worst of the foreign policy disasters the U.S. drags us into.

All thanks to the neo Marxist kiddy fiddlers that were caught by the CIA/FBI sting set up to catch pedophiles. So rampant that they turned a blind eye to the systematic child rape of 100's of thousands of 12 and 13 year old schoolgirls by muslims.

Forum List

Back