Palestinian baby killed due to inhaling teargas

he already answered

ah so he did post 105, my bad, thank you.

kalam- does 'Israel' have a right to exist at all? and if so, where would you put it/her.

That isn't for me to determine. All I know is that any state that oppresses Muslims opens itself to armed retaliation.

Habib, EVERY Islamic state oppresses Muslims. There is not one Islamic democracy. You are one ignorant motherfucker.

he already answered

kalam- does 'Israel' have a right to exist at all? and if so, where would you put it/her.

That isn't for me to determine. All I know is that any state that oppresses Muslims opens itself to armed retaliation.
then you should have no problem with Israel
they do NOT oppress muslims
just defend themselves against jihadists that want to KILL them

Habib, EVERY Islamic state oppresses Muslims. There is not one Islamic democracy. You are one ignorant motherfucker.
thats not true
Turkey is a democracy
and Malaysia is as well

Thank you for reiterating the Zionist propaganda argument.

Habib, tell us about Lebanon's oppression of the Pallies and how they are denied Lebanese citizenship so they cannot obtain healthcare, employment or even own property.

Habib, tell us about how Lebanon has kept 400,000 Pallies in 12 refugee camps for 60 years.

Come on, Habib, fess up, you little rascal

Is this Zionist propaganda, Habib...

Al Arabiya...
The fate of hundreds of thousands of Palestinians in destitute camps across Lebanon again hangs in the balance as rival leaders feud over whether to grant the refugees long-denied basic rights.

Parliament is due on Thursday to debate whether to accord Palestinians three rights -- unrestricted employment, social security and medical care, and ownership of property.
Middle East News | Lebanon MPs in talks over Palestinians' rights

You didn't want me to inform everyone about how Arabs shit on other Arabs, eh, Habib?
Oopsie!

Forum List

Back